- Text Size +

As a traveling dishwasher for the company Snapchef, I went to all sorts of different places to, well, wash dishes. One of those places was The College at Holy Cross, not far from my place.

The first day began horribly as they put me out where food was served and it got so busy, I became easily overwhelmed. Eventually, they put me back in the kitchen where I washed dishes and also helped other students who worked with the school’s Dining Services.

Towards the end of the day, when I was working with the other students, I noticed one that almost immediately took my breath away. She looked to be some type of Asian, although I couldn’t tell what ethnicity of Asia. I also couldn’t find her nametag, which other students did wear.

What I did notice, however, was how big her butt was. It was like two basketballs stuffed into her black leggings. What made it all the better was that her buttcheeks bounced up and down, just like basketballs, when she walked. She even bent over at one point, and my eyes were glued to the huge butt. Saliva dripped inside my mouth, drooling over the fat ass in front of me.

I was happy to have finally found her nametag on her hat. Her name was Cailyn. Not Caitlyn. Just Cailyn. After doing some more research on Facebook, I discovered her full name was Cailyn Kang.

I hoped I would see her again when I returned to Holy Cross, which I was scheduled to over the next three days.

Cailyn was there the next day, coming in around five o’clock that afternoon. I didn’t get to work at the station with the other students, including Cailyn, but I did see her walking around, and I of course stared at her butt every time she walked in front of me.

As I walked toward the station to head to the bathroom, I stepped in a puddle of water and immediately shrank down to an inch tall. I was now swimming in the puddle which now became a lake to me. I swam out of the puddle and looked around to see if I could get anyone’s attention before I was stepped on.

That time almost came when I heard the giant footsteps from behind me. I turned around and saw the one person I wanted to see come towards me. Cailyn towered over me for a moment before her foot came over me. It then came down toward me. She was about to step on me!

I made a quick move, jumping in the air before landing on top of her shoe. I held on for dear life so not to fall off her shoe. She went downstairs and headed into the women’s bathroom on the first floor because someone was in the only bathroom in the kitchen.

Cailyn sat down on the toilet after pulling her pants and underwear down. I didn’t see any of her gigantic butt as she pulled her pants and underwear down, but I did hear the huge fart that escaped her butt into the toilet. I almost had called out to her before she farted, but now I was glad I didn’t because the sound of the fart turned me on.

Cailyn continued to use the bathroom, although I assumed she was peeing because I couldn’t hear any splashing of poop. I thought I was safe from being caught until she looked down and screamed. I looked up to see her looking down at me.

“Wait! Wait! I can explain!” I yelled back. She stopped screaming and then picked me up with two fingers.

“Wait. You’re the dishwasher, aren’t you?” she asked. I nodded. “How did you get so tiny? More importantly, why are you on my shoe?”

“I don’t know how I got so tiny, and I’m on your shoe because you almost stepped on me.”

“I almost stepped on you? Oh, my God. I’m so sorry!”

“No, no! It’s okay! I’m okay.”

“What should we do?” she asked.

“I don’t know,” I answered. There was a pause then. “Can you…keep me safe?”

“How?” the giantess asked.

“Just, like, put me in your pocket.”

“I’m wearing leggings,”

“Put me under your hat.”

“Ummmm. Are you sure? We can go find a way to grow you back to normal.”

“Trust me. I don’t think I even want to go back to normal size.”

“Okay…” Cailyn took her hat off and put me on top of her head.