- Text Size +

I remained in her hat, which smelled nice because of her hair and what I assumed was the shampoo or conditioner she used, until she left the college later that night.

She took her hat off and took me off her head as she got to her car.

“Are you okay?” she asked me.

“Your hair smells nice,” I told her. She smiled and thanked me.

“What do I do with you now?” she asked.

“Can I come with you?” I asked.

“To my home?” I nodded. “Why don’t you want to grow back to normal and return to your own life?”

“I’ll explain everything when we get to your house. Can I please come with you?” Cailyn ultimately agreed. She was about to put me in her passenger seat, but I stopped her.

“This is going to sound so weird. But can you please sit on me?” I asked.

“That is weird. I don’t want to do that.”

“Please! I want nothing more than for you to sit on me!” I begged. Cailyn was weirded out by this tiny man now.

“Why would you want that? You’re so tiny, I could crush you to death.”

“I don’t think that will happen. Please! I’m begging you!”

Cailyn sat in silence for a few moments before she put me down on the driver’s seat. She still didn’t understand anything that was going on right now. A tiny man had been on her shoe after she almost stepped on him. He didn’t want her to find a way to help him grow back to his normal size. He even asked her to keep him safe. Now he asked her to sit on him? None of this made any sense.

I looked up and saw her put one leg into the car before she began to bring her butt down towards me. She eventually sat on me as she got in the car and closed the door.

“You know. You are kind of comfortable to sit on,” the giantess said, looking behind her. There was still one more thing I wanted her to do to me.

As she drove, I heard the rumbling. It made me excited to hear it as it got louder and louder. Seconds later, Cailyn blew a big fart right on me.

“Oh, my God! I’m so sorry!” she exclaimed. Unfortunately, for the tiny man, there was nothing more for her to do. She was driving. It wasn’t like she could just jump off of him so he could breathe fresh air. He had no choice but to smell her farts. It was his only air, after all.

I moaned as loud as I could in pleasure. I was almost directly under her butthole, my head being squished by her right buttcheek and the rest of my body squished by her left. I got the entire blast directly on to me.

“I love you, Cailyn. Oh my fucking God,” I said. She couldn’t hear me, but I didn’t care. I had just gotten the only thing I ever wanted in life. I could die happy now.