- Text Size +

When we returned to her house, she placed me a nightstand next to the couch in her living room, turned a light on then sat next to me.

“I’m so sorry for farting on you. I didn’t even know I had to fart,” she said.

“Are you kidding? That was the best experience of anything I’ve ever had in my life! You have no idea!” I exclaimed.

“Okay. Please explain to me why you wanted to come with me,” she said, laying her arms and head on the arm of the couch.

“To be honest, I’ve had my eyes on you from the first moment,” I began. “You have such an amazing butt. Like, you have no idea how much I love your butt. When I heard you fart into the toilet, I was so freaking horny.”

“You only like me for my butt?” she asked.

“Hold on,” I continued. “Then once you discovered me, you were acting so gentle and sweet. I kind of began to feel something for you. I knew I wanted to spend more time with you. Now that I’m just two inches tall and you have me, I don’t ever want to leave.

“Awwwwww,” she said. “That’s so sweet. You are pretty cute at this size, too.”

“What about how I feel about your butt?”

“I do have a pretty big butt, don’t I?” she asked rhetorically. There was a pause as she smiled and chuckled. I met her smile and chuckle. It felt as if we were having a moment.

“I can’t get mad at you for being so obsessed with my butt,” she added. “In fact…” she picked me up, stood up and put me in the same spot on the couch she had been sitting on. The spot had sunken, and I felt like I was in a hole in the ground.

Cailyn was now towering over me, still smiling and chuckling. She turned around, her huge butt casting a shadow over me. A smile spread across my face.

“It’s been such a long day,” she said to herself. “I definitely need to sit down.” She then slowly brought her butt closer and closer to me before she was fully sitting on me. She groaned as she sat down. “Wow, this seat is so comfortable,” she said, now rubbing her butt on me.

I was in such bliss as the giantess was now crushing me with her huge butt that I had immediately became obsessed with the moment I first lay eyes on it. I loved it even more when she rubbed her butt back and forth on me.

After a minute, she stood back up, the seat now having sunk deeper. I was stuck to the seat, too.

“I think I can get more comfortable,” Cailyn said. She then grabbed the sides of her pants and began to pull down. It didn’t take long before I was met with her two mountain-sized bare buttcheeks. She pulled her pants and underwear down all the way, leaving her half-naked.

“Much better,” she said. She then brought her butt down on me again, rubbing her butt once more. I was now squished by a ton of fat as her fleshy buttcheek grinded against me.

A few moments later, I heard more rumbling. Yes! Here we go again, baby! I thought.

“Oh, no. I have to fart,” the giantess said. She then blew the big fart on me. I moaned in pleasure as I had the first time. She got up right after and this time, I was stuck to the giant buttcheek.

Cailyn turned around to see I was no longer on the seat. She laughed, clapping her hands.

“You’re stuck on my butt, aren’t you?” she asked. I let her know I was stuck to her buttcheek by kissing it a few times. She then took me by surprise when she squatted down, putting her hands on her knees, and twerking, shaking her butt up and down.

When she squatted to put her hands on her knees, Her buttcheeks spread, making my limbs stretch out a bit. As she twerked, I felt myself becoming unstuck. I didn’t want to become unstuck. I wanted to be more stuck than I ever had been before.

“Oh, baby, baby!” I exclaimed. To avoid flying off her buttcheek. I grabbed on for dear life to the huge amount of fat.

Cailyn laughed uncontrollably as she twerked with the tiny man on her butt. Shortly after, she began to feel wet. She was getting turned on by this. She didn’t have any toys to help her get her rocks off, but she had the next best thing – a tiny boy.

The giantess quickly ran upstairs into her bedroom, peeled me off her butt, jumped on the bed, and shoved me headfirst into her vagina. She moaned like the stereotypical Asian girl does in any anime when she’s either in distress, angry or otherwise. It was a high-pitched whine that sounded like she kept saying “Oh! Oh! Oh!” over and over again.

The last thing she said sounded like “AYE!” as she came all over me. She began breathing heavy after coming. She had closed her legs, too, so I didn’t fly out of her coochie. The cum did cover her thighs, however. So she was now wet in two different places.

I remained motionless halfway stuck in her vagina for a few minutes as she lay there, continuing to catch her breath. I did eventually slide out of her vagina, falling directly down on to the bed.

“Oh, my God,” the giantess said as she breathed heavy. “I love you.”

I loved her, too. I had no idea what was to come, but as long as it was with her, that’s all that mattered anymore.