- Text Size +

People all over the city were already confused when they found themselves consumed by a white light, but then they suddenly felt a powerful earthquake, throwing everyone to the streets and floors, as their heads pounded from the mysterious event suddenly assaulting them. No one knew where they were or what had just happened, but the temperature increased compared to their old landscape, a stream of thought cut off as a new quake shook the city, throwing people to their knees while cars started sliding along the roads. Alarms blared as the rumbling grew stronger, but even that sound was nothing compared to the millions of screams from the panicked people, as tilting up their heads showed them a massive wall of sand that towered even over their skyscrapers. Trying to run away was useless, as in the blink of an eye, dozens of city blocks were engulfed by the sand wave, hundreds of thousands of people trapped by it.

 

Everyone who wasn’t trapped by the piles of sand could do nothing but stare in fear at that large portion of the city having just been wiped out in an instant, even more so because now, they could see what the source of this calamity was. On top of the sand stood a pair of toes, each of them larger than any mountain, the view of them dominating the sky of millions as they went up for many kilometers, the short nails providing a decent amount of shade for the city. The people could see the colossal legs as pillars of light brown skin, but everything beyond was too blurry to detail, but from the proportions they could tell this giant was a middle school boy, spiky hair being the one notable feature on him. The people of the city questioned how and why such a gigantic teen had appeared before them, but their time to ask questions ended soon, as the massive toes slowly began to move.

 

Lifting them off the ground, the mere movement of his toes shook the foundation of the buildings, a metal creak echoing across the streets, but the scariest part was the tons of sand falling off from the teen’s toes and onto the city. The immense sand grains poured down the city, burying millions of people from the impacts, but even those that came out alive weren’t standing much better, as they saw as the toes began to descend upon them. The people started pushing each other out of the way, but their efforts to escape were futile, as soon the big toe alone proved capable of covering the entire remaining city by itself. Every single building crumbled apart as the bottom of the toe crushed them effortlessly, the destruction trailing down until the toe slammed into the ground, taking the lives of the remaining millions with it in a single unaware step. Everything that remained of the city was flattened to rubble and dust so small the warm flesh pressed against them wouldn’t be able to feel it, while materials such as glass melted from the body heat radiated, this one middler schooler had destroyed an entire city without even knowing it was there.

 

Said boy breathed in deep thought his nose, taking the scent of the sea water as he stood on the beach’s sand. “Taking a day off will do wonders for me”, he smiled as he started scrunching his toes in the sand, “and the sand feels really good under my toes”. Meanwhile, the shattered remains of the city were now shoved deep into the arches of his digits, droplets of sweat that would go unseen by him cleaning off the city blocks across his toes. Even then, some people who ran away early had managed to barely avoid dying, but even their fate was sealed, as they were brought to their knees by the smell of the boy’s foot, that awful stench proving toxic to their lungs as they gagged from the haze of musk coming from the looming mountain of light brown skin. Soon enough, everyone and everything from that unlucky city was completely gone, every building and person had died before the power of the teen’s foot, all those millions wiped out by him causally walking into the sand. He of course was none the wiser, the spiky haired student just entered further into the beach, the sounds from a shell that he accidentally stepped on calling more his attention than anything the city could’ve done.