- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Although this little session hadn't been planned for her treatment, Alyssa had to admit, to herself, the sight before her and her husband was imposing. Sitting in front of them, towering over them, and with her legs surrounding them, was a woman dozens of times their size. Immediately before them, and more impressive, was that woman's pussy, her lips spread wide by a pair of manicured fingernails, and glistening with anticipation that dripped down to the bedspread beneath all of them.


The only thing the relatively giant woman wore were black stockings, a pair of crotchless panties to match, and a smile beaming down on Alyssa and her husband. Alyssa swallowed the instinctual dread that washed over her in the shadow of something, someone, so much larger and turned her attention back to her husband, who was even more naked than the giantess.


"Okay, honey, this is it." Alyssa said, trying to tamp down her excitement. "Get to work and show me what you can do!"


John, her husband, hesitated. He'd been in position, on his hands and knees, crawling toward the giantess's waiting sex, while Alyssa walked because him for support. At her command to start, he turned on his knees back to her, distraught in his eyes.


"Babe, do we really have to do this?" He asked, the unspoken plea to cancel the plan evident in his wavering tone.


"Since you don't like to eat pussy…" Alyssa said, leaning down and cupping her husband's chin. "We will try some exposure therapy, honey."


Alyssa looked up at the giantess, intently watching them. Only a few hours ago, the giantess, Sophie, had been a bit shorter than Alyssa, eagerly sitting at their dining room table, drafting and revising the contract the three of them had signed to facilitate John and Alyssa's shrinking, and Sophie's role in their bedroom. Now, the look of lustful anticipation was all Alyssa needed.


"Now!" Alyssa shouted to her.


Sophie needed nothing more to seize John by the torso and in one swift move, spin him around to face her pussy, still held open by her fingers and then pressed into the waiting, hungry hole. John's head disappeared entirely into Sophie and his shoulders were pressed into her labia, all while Alyssa watched with a smile.


John hadn't had time to scream, at least not before being plunged up to his shoulders in the pussy of a woman he'd only met a few hours ago, but as his body was held effortlessly in place by just a few of Sophie's fingers, Alyssa could hear his muffled screams reverberating from Sophie's pussy.


"Hold his legs!" Alyssa ordered.


Sophie responded with a moan through her bit lower lip, but released her pussy lips and reached down to still John's kicking legs. With her husband secured in the giantess's fingers, Alyssa walked up and knelt behind him. Her smile didn't fade as she realized that despite her husband's screaming and kicking, the hard on he'd developed seeing Sophie naked in front of them hadn't faded.


Alyssa grabbed her husband's shaft and began to stroke it in one hand, while her other hand began to gently massage his exposed testicles. Neither of her efforts completely stilled John's struggles, but his squirming inside Sophie did change in intensity.


"That's it…" Alyssa mused, while she deftly massaged her husband's sack and stroked his cock. "Just learn to enjoy it."


John's resistance slowed over time, even as the rod in her hand grew harder as he seemed to weaken inside Sophie's pussy. Alyssa slid her hand to the base of her husband's cock before looking up at Sophie.


"Okay, let him breathe…" Alyssa ordered.


Sophie nodded without saying a word, and with a wet sound, pulled John's head out of her now soaked pussy. As her husband took a desperate, gasping breath of air, Alyssa clamped down on both his cock and balls. The sudden attack on his junk resulted in an immediate yelp of shocked pain from John.


"Now honey, you remember the deal…" Alyssa said with venomous sweetness in her voice. "Until you learn to love pussy, we're going to make it painful for you to be anywhere but inside of pussy. Put him back in!"


"No, wait…!" John screamed before he was shoved back inside Sophie's cunt.


Alyssa almost chuckled to herself as she resumed slowly stroking her husband's cock and massaging his balls. They'd dated for years, and been married for months, so Alyssa knew exactly what John enjoyed in a hand job, exactly what he could tolerate, and exactly when he'd finally pop. Alyssa savored the twitching of his cock in her hand, the quivering of his balls in her other as she worked.


When she felt the telltale signs of his impending orgasm, Alyssa hand pumping away at his shaft slowed down to a crawl, and her hand clutching his balls reduced the kneading pressure to nothing more than tickle. As his cock calmed down, she resumed a vigorous pace, bringing him to the edge of release, then walking him back, and then again, and again, and again.


"Okay, Sophie, let him out for a moment." Alyssa said, readying her hands to clamp down again.


Her husband's head audibly popped out of Sophie's pussy, this time soaked so thoroughly it looked as though he'd just stepped out of the shower. Sophie moaned as he was pulled free and released his legs to continue playing with herself while John was spared from being inside her. Alyssa made sure to squeeze as he emerged, resulting in a pathetic whimper as he began to breathe normally again after coughing up some of Sophie's fluids.


"Please, babe, this is weird!" He begged. "Can't we just forget about it?"


"Honey, Sophie came out all this way just to help you get over this little aversion…" Alyssa squeezed a bit harder and enjoyed the wince on John's face as she did. "It would be rude if we don't at least try to get her off. Now take a deep breath, honey…"


Sophie didn't need a command to pull John back inside her, and after having been subjected to the boiling depths of her sex multiple times already, he no longer kicked and fought, allowing Sophie to continue strumming her clit while Alyssa resumed edging her husband's swollen cock and testicles.


Alyssa settled into a comfortable rhythm, stroking and teasing, relaxing and waiting, and occasionally squeezing as John took a few breaths before going back in. Above her, Sophie also seemed to be enjoying herself, the larger woman's face flushed and her pussy soaking Alyssa's bed as she pulled Alyssa's husband in and then back out of her after a few minutes of deep cunnilingus. Only John seemed to be suffering, every time he emerged from Sophie, he was more drenched in Sophie's fluids, until it had run down his chest, back and soaked his legs where she held him, and his whimpers and pleading became more and more desperate.


After the eleventh, or twelfth, Alyssa hadn't been keeping count, time he was pulled from Sophie for air, John had stopped begging to stop altogether, and was focused instead on only one thing; being allowed to cum. Alyssa clenched down hard on his junk to get a reaction and after his brief cry of pain addressed him.


"Honey, you need to really put your tongue into this…" Alyssa admonished. "I don't want Sophie to think you're lazy or not trying…"


"P…please, babe…" John begged, his head not even rising from where it hung. "Just let me cum. Please."


"Oh, honey, my sweet honey, you can cum…" Alyssa assured, despite a tightening of her grip. It was almost becoming difficult to maintain a tight hold on his junk, now soaking as it was in Sophie's lust. "Just as soon as you get her off with your lips and tongue."


"B…bu…but…" John began.


"No 'buts', honey. Now, Sophie has graciously agreed to spend the weekend, so if this takes all night, you can sleep in there…" Alyssa explained. "Or, you can put that tongue to better use, you'll get to cum, and we'll celebrate your progress! Now, that's enough talk, honey, back to work."


Alyssa nodded at Sophie and with a pathetic whimper, John's head and shoulders disappeared inside the giantess again. Surprisingly, however, Sophie's heavy breathing was interrupted with a brief squeak of surprise.


"He…he's actually doing it!" Sophie exclaimed through her labored breathing. "It's so much better than just shoving him in! K…keep it up!"


After a few more cycles, John being pulled into and then out of Sophie, his cock and balls teased to the edge, then brought back from it, Alyssa wondered if he'd be able to succeed on this first attempt, or if the night would end with John passed out inside Sophie, and Sophie left disappointed.


"Pull him out, please." Alyssa instructed.


John came out looking absolutely ragged. Every inch of his skin was soaked in the giantess's lust, and he looked like the agony of edging might actually drive him insane. Alyssa caught his hair in one hand and pulled his head up.


"Well, honey? Do you want to stop?" Alyssa asked, her voice sweet poison. "Or do you want to ask Sophie to go back so you can get her off and finally cum for yourself?"


"Please put me back in!" John shouted without hesitation. "Please, Sophie, shove me inside you so I can make you cum! Please!"


"Good boy." Alyssa smiled.


She pushed his head back inside Sophie's pussy and resumed her work while Sophie pulled him in a bit further. A quick nod up to Sophie was all the giantess needed to begin playing with her own clit while Alyssa stroked.


"Cu…cumming!" Sophie shouted, just before a wordless moan overtook her.


Alyssa ramped up her attack on John's junk, determined to bring him to orgasm in coordination with the giantess. Sophie, despite her blurred fingers and quivering legs, managed to remain relatively still as her orgasm hit. Despite her control, Sophie could apparently do nothing to prevent the flood of cum from flowing out of her, and while Alyssa has managed to avoid most of the bodily fluids, there was nothing to prevent her from being soaked by the giantess crossing the finish line.


Fortunately, it wasn't so bad that it prevented Alyssa from finishing her husband as well. Exhausted, nearly asphyxiated and drowned, all but dumbstruck after nearly an hour of edging and being shoved into Sophie's pussy, John's cock spurted like a desperate animal, his spunk almost immediately washed away by Sophie's much more significant spray. Alyssa almost would have missed his orgasm, had it not been for the familiar feeling of his shaft and balls quivering in her hands as he came.


Almost immediately after he came, John went limp inside Sophie. Alyssa, seizing her husband by the hips, pulled him from the giantess's still leaking cunt and flipped him onto his back. His eyes were unfocused, and his breathing heavy and ragged, but he was still awake, if only just.


"I'm so proud of you, honey…" Alyssa said, standing up, over John. "You did well for our first session." 


Sophie had collapsed back onto the bed, and seemed to be riding out the last aftershocks of pleasure, so Alyssa began pulling John by the ankles from between Sophie's legs. As she dragged him along the sheets, a dark trail of fluids followed him from the soaked puddle he'd been laying in.


"Now rest up, honey…" Alyssa mused. "Tomorrow morning we'll get washed up and start again."


"A…again?" John mumbled, barely able to talk.


"Yes, honey. Like I said, Sophie's here for the whole weekend." Alyssa said. "We're going to continue this exposure therapy until you're begging to eat my pussy every day."

Chapter End Notes:

<><><>
<><><>

Here's to successful treatment and a happy couple! Sophie too!
Thank you again to Frollo for the amazing inspiration, and thank you for reading!
Let me know what you think, like,share,burnitalldown,and subscribe!