- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
How will the crew capture the attention of Fran??

The engines on the Strahl were at their max as the ship attempted to keep up with the colossal Viera. The engines hummed loudly as the crew aboard the ship were silent, still in shock about Vaan's demise. All that could be seen out through the cockpit's windows was Fran's giant ass, swaying in slow motion. Balthier always managed to keep his cool under pressure, but even he was having issues coming to grips with what has transpired this far.


Slowly, Larsa walked up to the co-pilot chair and leaned onto it. Glancing out the windows, observing the now expansive world that was the Rabanastre airport lobby, he continued to shake his head in disbelief.  


"It's strange," Larsa exhaled, "One would think she could sense have sensed something was off. An relic such as that should have exuded copious amounts of mist."


"However, she didn't," Balthier growled, still upset at this situation, "Which means whatever that thing was, it was expertly crafted to mask its use."


"Do you think..." Ashe interjected, "That she will even recognize us should we get her attention?"


"The Strahl is no more bigger than a common fly," Basch grumbled as he crossed his arms.


"I'm confident once we reach her face that she will recognize the ship. We will worry about fixing this mess after."


"Except without Vaan..." Penelo whispered quietly to herself.


The Strahl lagged behind a considerable distance, until Fran stopped at the front desk where she requested to hold onto her room for one more day. Just at the shrunken group caught up, she began walking again. The ship could not make it into the hotel room before Fran shut the door behind her. Flying low to the floor, the gap under the door was just wide enough for Balthier to navigate past. As they regained altitude, they saw Fran sitting at the table, resting her head against her hand, her arm propped up on the table. She had an annoyed look on her face. Taking her free hand, she removed her head piece and sat it down. 


"This is as good as an opportunity we will get," Balthier announced to the remaining crew. "Hang on tight." As the Strahl approached Fran's face, her red eyes locked onto it. "Come on," he said quietly to himself, "Notice it is us."


Already annoyed that she was left behind, Fran had no patience as she noticed a "bug" flying around her face. Her annoyed face turned to disgust. "Away with you, you foul creature!" he voiced boomed. Her words struck through everyone aboard the ship, filling them all with a sense of dread as the giant Viera lifted her hand.


"Fran! NO!" Balthier screamed. But it was too late. Taking her hand, she swiped at the bug hovering around her. Her long nail just missed the Strahl, but the displacement of air sucked the ship into a vortex, ripping its control from Balthier. As it spun uncontrollably in the air, everyone on board were screaming for their lives. Fran readied her hand for another swipe as she locked back onto the bug. This time, she didn't miss. Her nail clipped the Strahl, shredding the giant whole in its hull. Bathlier tried desperately to regain control of her ship as it spun wildly. Everyone was holding on for dear life, but the G-forces were too much, and the pressure changed from outside the ship were too great. First, it was Penelo who was sucked out of the ship, followed by Larsa, then Basch. Ashe did her best to hold on, but failed as she too was sucked out of the ship.


"Damn it!" Balthier screamed as he and the Strahl continued to plummet wildly.


...


Penelo suddenly awoke in a panic. Lifting herself up onto her hands and knees, all she could see was a light brown landscape, until she looked even further. She found herself atop a massive hill. At it's end was a large forest made of white. To both her left and right side were steep slopes, with the valleys at the base made up of some sort of white liquid. Observing even further, she noticed a large red circle, then that when it hit her. 


"A-Am I on Fran's nose?" she yelled to herself as she got onto her feet. Spinning around, taking in her surrounding, she confirmed to herself that she indeed was on the bridge of Fran's nose. "Hello? Where is everyone?!" she screamed hysterically.


"Help!" a faint voice screamed in the distance.


Continuing to look around, Penelo followed the voice of the screaming until she found where it was coming from. Out in the middle of the lake that was Fran's right eye, was Larsa, partially submerged and stuck in the dense liquid. 


"Oh my gosh, Larsa!" Penelo yelled as she made her way to the edge of the slope before it steeply drops off. She panickily looked around, trying to find a way she could rescue him. Her attempts to find a solution came to a screeching halt as she noticed two masses on both ends of the lake were careening towards each other. It didn't take a genius to realize what was going on. Fran was simply blinking, meaning those two masses were her eyelids. "N-No.." she quietly exhaled as she fell to her knees. 


She could hear his screams of terror as the large masses of flesh that dwarfed the young man drew ever so closer. Fran's bottom eyelid smashed into him harshly, scooping him up, and knocking out all of the oxygen in his lungs. Plastered to the moist wall of flesh, he had no hope of escaping as he watched the corresponding eyelid lurched towards him. In a moment, his time ran out as the two masses squelched violently together, completely obliterating Larsa into a pasty, bloody mess. As the eyelids retracted, his remains mixed into the liquid of Fran's eye.


Penelo was in absolute shock, unable to comprehend what she just witnessed. First it was Vaan, taken only moments ago, and now Larsa. Two of her friends, gone, in brutal fashion. She did not have the luxury of collecting her thoughts as the ground beneath her began to tremble.


For a moment, Fran was leaning back on the chair. Sitting back up straight, she stood up and made her way over to the windows for some fresh air. On its sill was a pot of freshly grown flowers, whose aroma filled the air. The pleasant scent helped calm Fran's demeanor as she leaned in closer for a better smell.


That simple act threw Penelo's world upside down as she began fiercely tumbling down the length of Fran's nose. No matter what she tried, she could not slow down her descent. Her screams fell on deaf ears as the ground beneath her disappeared as the flew off the giant nose. As she fell, she looked up at giantess Viera, who was seemingly looking back at her. Closing her eyes in despair because she knew there was no hope anymore, she accepted her fate as she continued to plummet. What she didn't expect was to land so soon.


Crashing down painfully on her back, it knocked out all the air from her lungs. Her vision went blurry as her body went into shock. Due to her dilemma, she had not realized that she landed on a red flower petal. She had no time to recover as Fran's cavernous nostrils hovered overhead. The air around Penelo began to pull as the giantess began to inhale to breathe in the aroma. Being practically weightless, she found herself being thrusted airborne, heading directly into Fran's nose. Darkness enveloped the shrunken girl as she was sucked in deep, bashing into various nose hairs, until she splatted into a glob of mucus. As her body sank deep in the disgusting liquid, the air around her blasted back and forth and Fran's simply breathed through her nose. All of Penelo's cries for help were easily drowned out by ravaging winds as it launched the hair the glob was stuck on back and forth. 


For many moments, Fran enjoyed breathing in the sweet aroma of the flowers, bringing her a sense of calm. However, something began to irritate her nose, and she began to feel the common symptoms of sneeze coming. Her eyelids began to tremble as she began to scrunch her nose.


Though Penelo's time inside Fran's nostril has been brief thus far, she could tell something was going on. Her panicked demeanor only amplified as she heard ungodly echoes rumble inside the vast canal. Those noises was Fran merely breathing in air, preparing for a sneeze.


"Ah... AH... AHHCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"


All in a mere nanosecond, a world ending shockwave ripped through the nostril, dislodging every glop of gunk in its path. Though the forceful wave of power bashed into Penelo, it didn't kill her; at least not instantly. Sucked into a violent vortex full of building sized droplets of fluids and town sized masses of mucus, her body twisted and writhed in disgusting fashion, breaking practically every bone in her body, and rupturing most of her organs. As she exited Fran's nose, she and the rest of the projectiles merged with all the moist debris exiting Fran's mouth. A droplet bashed into Penelo's broken body, furthering her demise as the intense forces rips her left arm from its socket. She would have screamed as her broken body was being destroyed, but the damage has already been done as she no longer has the function to do so. As she continued to fly downwards, she got to see just one last time how diminutive she was compared to Fran as the giantess Viera's body stretched up high. Between the mountainous sized sandal clad feet did Penelo finally land, her body imploding upon impact. Countless amounts of droplets splashed into her bloody remains, furthering desecrating her body one final time.


Wiping her nose with her finger, Fran felt relief from her sneeze. Turning her attention away from the flowers, she spotted the fruit bowl sitting in the kitchen area of the room. As she strode over towards it, her eyes locked on to a fresh batch of grapes. Licking her lips, her extends her hand out to grab some. Unbeknownst to her, a tiny Basch was scooped up by her tongue, trapping him in the confines of her mouth as she prepares to devour some grapes.


Chapter End Notes:

With only three remaining survivors, do they have any chance of success?