- Text Size +

At one moment, David was walking by Mandy when she threw some powder into his face. The next thing he knew, he woke up and was in a giant kitchen – literally. A stove, microwave and a whole assumption of cabinets looked like they were millions of miles away. When he looked down to the ground he stood on, he realized that he was standing on a wood table.

It took him one more look around to recognize the kitchen and the living room beyond it, which also looked to be a million miles away. Not only that, but he realized he now stood at just a couple inches tall. How had he become so tiny? Was it the powder? Had Mandy shrunk him?

The ground began to shake then and David heard a booming noise become louder and louder. He didn’t know what was making the noise until he looked toward the hallway past the kitchen when Mandy walked in. She had an evil smile crossing her face as she walked toward him. Once she got closer, she began cackling until she reached the table, now towering over him.

As she got closer, the ground shook more and more. Her footsteps were so big compared to him, it felt like he was in the middle of an earthquake. Of course, that wasn’t the case. It was just a giant woman walking his way.

“Hi, David,” she said, using two fingers to pick him up and bringing her to her face. “Surprised to see me?” David was screaming in fear, kicking and trying to release the giantess’ grip on him.

“What is going on here? How did I get so tiny?” he asked.

“I shrunk you because I was tired of you bullying me for being so big. What? You don’t like big girls?” Mandy asked. “I liked you, David. What did you do when I told you? You turned your back on me!” her tone grew angrier.

“I’m sorry, Mandy! I just never felt you like that!” David exclaimed.

“So that made it okay to bully me for being so fat? That made it okay for you to get other students to bully me?” she asked. Her voice was so loud, David had to stick his fingers in his ears. Mandy chuckled.

“Well, now that I have you under my control, I’ll show you what a big girl can do,” she said. She laughed again. Something that only a handful of people knew about Mandy was that she did have a mean side to her. When anyone she considered a friend joked to her about anything, she would grab them and ask them “what’d you say, you little bitch?”

She would grab them hard enough, whether it be by their shirt or by their shoulder. The person in question would apologize and Mandy would let them go.

This time, however, David was literally a little bitch, and he was in for a mess of trouble at the hands of Mega Mandy.