- Text Size +

The giantess walked the short distance from the kitchen table into the living room, where a recliner chair sat right in the entrance between the living room and kitchen.

“I think we should sit down and have a talk, David,” Mandy said to the tiny man between her thumb and index finger. Without a care in the world, she then flung him on to the chair. David screamed as he fell through the air. At his size, it seemed as if he were falling from the Golden Gate Bridge into the water below. Instead of dying instantly from his fall, however, he bounced on the recliner, high in the air before bouncing back down. His body ached from slamming into the chair the first time, but he was glad to just be alive.

He didn’t even have time to stand up. He could only roll himself on to his back before he saw Mandy’s gargantuan bubble butt come toward him. Like most fat women, her butt was only so big because she herself was so big. She was squatting down, hands on her thighs, as she brought her butt down on top of David, plopping the two tons of fat on to him.

Again, David didn’t die, which surprised him. His entire body was just now smushed against Mandy’s buttcheek. Mandy began talking, although David couldn’t hear a single thing the giantess was saying.

“You know. You’re pretty comfortable to sit on,” she said, then began rubbing her butt against him, so to make his misery even more, well, miserable. “I never understood why you did a complete 180 on me, David. I told you I liked you, then you never even spoke to me after that. Why? I never found out why.” she continued smothering her ex-friend under her butt, rubbing it back and forth against him.

After a few more moments of continuously rubbing her butt against him, she felt her stomach rumble. She couldn’t help but laugh, knowing what she was about to do to David.

The rumbling from the other end came shortly after. At first, David was confused on what exactly he was wearing. It took him a second to piece it all together. He started attempting to move his arms and legs around, but Mandy’s butt was so big and so pressed against him, he was stuck right where he was.

“You’re in trouble,” the giantess said. She then lifted a buttcheek and let the huge fart come out. It was an extremely loud, bubbly one, too. It also lasted longer than your average fart, as well. Once she was done, she sat back down, crushing the tiny man stuck to her butt once more.

She let out a sigh to go along with it. She then let out another big fart, this one without lifting her buttcheek. She laughed at the thought of him being forced to smell her fart while she squished him under her huge butt.

“That felt so good,” she said. “I hope you liked that, David.” She laughed again. She was truly enjoying herself, torturing him with her huge butt. She hadn’t even got to the best part yet, either.

After a few more minutes of sitting on David’s tiny body, Mandy stood up out of the chair. David was initially stuck to her butt as she stood up, but after the two mountainous buttcheeks jiggled as she stood up, he fell off. He was once again falling, this time from a greater height than before.

“You like it back there?” Mandy asked, turning her body around to look at her butt. When she didn’t get an answer, she knew David wasn’t stuck to her butt anymore. She looked down at the carpet. He must’ve fallen off and fell into the carpet. He was so tiny, the carpet must be like the Amazon rainforest to him or something. Or maybe, it was something else.

“You want to play hide and seek, David?” the giantess asked. “Okay. You hide. I’ll seek.”