- Text Size +

Mandy went into her room and locked the door behind her. She then put David down on a nightstand next to her bed and pulled her shirt off, exposing her huge belly that was tucked into her sweatpants.

“What the hell are you doing?” David exclaimed. He didn’t actually want to know, but he asked, anyway.

“Oh, David. Even all these years….” Mandy then removed her sweatpants, and the rest of her belly now hung, hiding her crotch area. It looked as if she wasn’t wearing underwear. “I still have feelings for you. Did you know that?” she then unhooked her bra, exposing her tiny tits as she pulled her bra off.

“But not the I-want-you-as-my-boyfriend type of feelings,” she continued. The final thing to come off was her panties. The BBW giantess was now completely naked. She then gave an evil grin as she walked over to David. There was no point in him trying to run again. She was so much bigger than him, she could easily grab him, no matter how fast he moved.

“No, no. The feelings I have for you are…much deeper than that,” she moaned as she finished her sentence. She then picked the tiny man up and lay down on her bed.

“Mandy, for the love of God, please don’t do this!” David begged. Mandy didn’t hear him or didn’t care to listen. She opened her huge legs and then brought David down to her vaginal area. She started rubbing him all across her FUPA, moaning as she did.

“I’ve wanted you for so long, David,” she said, continuing to moan. “Now you’re all mine.” With that, she shoved her new dildo into her vagina head-first. She sucked her teeth and then began moaning profusely as she shoved him in and out of her. Every part of her body shook as she thrusted the tiny man in and out of her vagina, including the bed.

David was blinded immediately as he was shoved into the BBW giantess’ vagina. It was extremely dark and extremely wet. He felt as if he were drowning inside of her. Soon after, her vaginal walls began contracting, crushing his tiny body.

The more aroused she got, the deeper and faster Mandy thrusted David in and out of her. She moaned louder and louder and the bed shook more and more until she finally exploded all over him. She pressed him into her as she came to be sure he got the full blast of her juices. She continued moaning as the cum fell from her vagina. She then lay there for a couple seconds, licking her lips and catching her breath.

“You felt so good, David. I’ve waited years for you to make me cum,” the giantess said. Once she let go of David, he hung halfway out of her vagina, unconscious. He wasn’t dead still. But the blast of Mandy coming all over him knocked him out.

She wasn’t done, either.

She began to pee as she lay there, once again pressing David against her so she could pee on him. Once she was done peeing, she stuck David inside her by pressing his entire body into her vaginal canal.

“Ooooh. You feel so good in there, David. I’m gonna keep you in there. How’s that sound?” she asked, lifting her head to look at her vagina. She knew she wasn’t going to get answer.

“Now that you’re in my pussy, I’m claiming myself to be your mommy. So when you come out of my pussy next time I have to pee, you will address me as mommy. Mommy will keep you with her at all times, and you will serve as my sex slave until you potentially one day just die.” She was rubbing her clit in circles as she said all of that.

David didn’t know it, but Mandy had just given him his new life, whether he liked it or not. He was there to stay.