- Text Size +

You’ve read the stories of Alexis Motika, Caitlyn Murray and Tatiana Ortiz, three of my sister’s friends, and me being under each and every one of their control at just an inch tall or so. But what if I told you that there was someone behind all the spontaneous shrinkings? What if I told you that someone was someone very close to me?

What if I told you that someone was my own sister, Amanda?

Before I get into that, let me get into the backstory of something.

I’ve never really thought of my sister as a giantess. She was very young at the time I first got into this whole ordeal, and I had always found it just plain wrong to think of my sister in such a manner – my mom and my aunt, never hesitated. I mean, they were much older and in retrospect, much bigger. My sister, I never thought of it as a possibility.

When she first found out I had even had this fetish after my friends discovered my notebook of stories and poked fun at me for it, I burst into tears simply because I didn’t want her to see this side of me, ever. I was ashamed, embarrassed, all the synonyms for the word.

There was a time, however, when I kind of was.

When my sister was younger, she was mildly overweight, or what she considered “tubby”, as I’m sure most of you are mostly familiar with the expression.

At one time, I had this urge to just go to her and lay my head on her belly. I wanted to hear the sound of her stomach gurgling. I could picture it often. I would go into her room, lift her shirt and slowly and carefully place my head on her bare belly. I would softly moan as I heard her stomach make noises. Plus to feel the skin of her belly against my ear and the side of my face didn’t seem like a bad idea, either.

At the time I first took my fetish public, outside of the time I was caught with my first notebook full of stories by my mom when I was first discovering the giantess realm when I was about ten years old, and I had asked my sister how tubby she was, hoping she’d tell me how much she weighed. She never did, however.

Since writing the “Big-Time Family Bonding” stories, however, including one where Amanda eats one of our brothers, I had begun thinking of another alternate story where she instead sits on him and farts on him after my mom tells her how she shrunk not just me, but also him and our half-brother – she is currently quite the gassy girl, and her announcing when she had to fart before blowing an explosive one gave me the idea.

While that one hasn’t been put into words, I felt one involving her being tubby was in order. Without further ado, My Sister: The Mastermind.