- Text Size +
While a light wind blew through the leaves and shrubs of the wood, at the edge of the path, hidden under the leaves, two tinies walked.
"You really were an idiot, you know that? To provoke a giantess, to call her that!" Said a woman in her thirties, turning to her partner.
She had long curly brown hair, and dark green eyes. Her name was Moreen. John said nothing. He had blond hair, which fell almost to his shoulders. He also had a thin beard, and a cut on his right ear. If Moreen had been a giant she wouldn't have stood out among everyone else, she would have looked like a normal person. Conversely, John, you would have surprised people with your lived-in aspect of you, rare among those living in a quiet, well-to-do society. The two walked, clambering over the roots and brushing the twigs of the shrubs out of their way. Hearing that John didn't answer, Moreen kept talking, knowing she was being heard anyway.
"You made me worry. If she stepped on you? I would lose you, never see you again. Don't ever do that to me again."
"That's exactly why I got angry. Sh e was about to step on me. The giants think they own the world, they think everything is theirs and there are no consequences." John answered.
"I know. Do you seriously think you have to explain these things to me? But most of us try to keep our heads down, inconspicuous, and live on."
John said nothing.
"It's not the first time you've behaved like this, that you've tempted fate like this. It didn't always go well for you, remember?"
"I don't like keeping my head down, you know. I would never put you in danger, I knew even if she killed me she'd leave you alone. For that matter, I didn't even want to die myself, but I couldn't tolerate the idea that she would leave without knowing what she was risking doing. Giants don't care what happens to people like us. They should."
"She would have noticed you, sure, but what good would that have been. Even without killing you, she managed to bully you into submission. There's no point in lying to yourself. You're a tiny, and you can't do anything against a giantess like her." Moreen said.
While they were saying this, the two tinies passed through a crack in a hollow trunk. John was careful not to step on the ants, who continued their work, ignoring the pair of tinies.
“Don't be angry with me if I try to keep my head up, Moreen. Maybe I was scared today, but I guarantee you that next time they won't be able to win me morally.”
Moreen stopped. As soon as John noticed he approached her. He didn't have time to open his mouth before she slapped him.
"There will be no next time! I don't want to live waiting for the next time my husband will risk his life. If it is horrible for you to live in a world where giants rule, for me it is ten times worse to live in a world where you are no longer alive because of your stubbornness."
John grimaced after being slapped, then started walking again. Moreen followed.
A few steps after exiting the hollow log, the two stepped onto a rock. From there, in the distance, they could see a cluster of stick houses, small enough to be inhabited by tinies.
The two stood looking at the small village.
"Grandpa will be very angry if he tells him what you did." Moreen said.
"Do not do it." John said.
Moreen looked into his eyes.
"You have to promise me you won't do anything like that again. No more trying to stand up, or whatever the hell you call your stupid stuff. Enough."
He said nothing.

The next morning the first rays of the sun passed through Amber's bedroom window, yet she was already awake and not even in the bedroom. She had gone for a run along the paved road that passed in front of her house, being careful to stay on the side of the road. Her blond hair, tied back in a ponytail, swayed in the wind, and beads of sweat ran down her forehead. Amber liked running, it made her feel happy. After almost an hour she reached the driveway, slowed her pace and approached the door. In the throes of exhaustion, she barely managed to open it, before going into the living room and throwing herself on the sofa. It was a scream that made her stand immediately. Ryan had been in her shorts pocket the whole time, and, forgetting about it, she had almost crushed him sitting on top of him. She immediately pulled him out of her pocket.
"I'm sorry! I forgot you were there!" She said embarrassed.
"I hate this. Leave me at home next time." Ryan answered, who was covered entirely in her sweat.
"Damn it, boy, you stink. Well, not that I'm in any better shape. We should both wash up." She said ignoring his complaints. "You'll see, I'll give you a nice bath."
Amber undid her ponytail and carried Ryan upstairs to the bathroom. She propped him up beside the sink, and, grabbing a stool, she sat across from him.
"Okay, now undress." She said.
"What?"
"Undress. You don't want to take a bath in your clothes." She repeated, smiling.
Ryan had never stripped in front of anyone that he could remember, much less in front of someone like Amber. His face flushed as her giant eyes examined his every move with morbid curiosity.
"Can you turn around?" He asked. "Please?"
"No, I want to see you naked." Amber said smiling serenely, as if she were saying the most normal thing in the world.
"What? Why do you want to see me naked?"
"I'm your owner, you shouldn't be ashamed to let me see you naked. The sooner you swallow the bitter pill, the sooner you get used to it." She said.
"But I don't want to get used to being seen naked!"
"Do it. I command you." She said in an inquiring tone. Suddenly her cute smile had become an expression of authority.
Ryan swallowed and decided it was best to obey. He began by taking off his shirt, then his pants, and finally his underwear. He felt extremely uncomfortable being seen by Amber, and it didn't seem right that she should violate any of his privacy. She touched his abdomen. He shivered at the way Amber looked at him and touched him, he seemed to be examining something to eat, a piece of meat, but at the same time her touch was warm, and soft.
“You know I love your body, don't you? You're so…Fit, and handsome too.” She whispered. He only replied:
"I'm cold, can you turn on the water?"
"Oh, right." She said turning on the faucet. As the sink filled, she poured soap into it, then created a thick layer of foam. As soon as the water was warm enough, Ryan dived. She began rubbing very lightly on his head, rubbing his hair and stroking his back. He remained stiff, he found it hard to relax, as it was an experience he had never experienced. Although she was a little weird and sometimes made him do things he didn't like so much, she was sweet to him. Slowly the smell of soap filled his nostrils. As soon as the sink was full, Amber turned off the water.
"You stay here and wash yourself. In the meantime, I'll take a shower."
She stood up and went to undress behind the shower curtains. The relationship between them was evident: she could see him naked and force him to undress him, but he had no right to see her. She showered quickly and returned to Ryan, this time clean and in her bathrobe. He watched her appear with the same fear he felt every time she approached him. It was like seeing a mountain coming towards you.
"I think you better get out of there now." she said holding him up.
After setting him down she dried him with a hot towel.
"Thank you, Amber." He said with a hint of embarrassment in his voice.
"Oh, that's fine, little one. I have to take care of you after all, don't I?"
"I suppose so." he murmured as every part of his body was scrubbed by the towel. It was hard not to stiffen at such a moment, especially considering that he still didn't fully trust Amber. She was kind to him but there was still something out of place, something that prevented him from letting go and letting his guard down.
"Anyway, I still wanted to apologize for what I did yesterday. It wasn't fair to those little people, and I know you still think I'm a bad person."
Ryan said nothing.
"You know, I'd like to apologize to those people, if I only knew where they are. I would never hurt anyone, you know." He looked into her blue eyes, and saw a slight reddish gleam, as if they were moistening.
"Amber." He sighed.
"I'm your tiny. You bought me, and I know you're unlikely to let go, and I also don't want to leave. You have no idea how much time I've spent alone, cold, rain, homeless, and I'm kind of grateful you're offering me a warm place to live. I know you're not mean, you just need to give me time to trust you."
"Oh, I didn't know that. In fact, I didn't ask at all you about your past." She said.
"Well, to be honest, neither do I of your..." He replied.
"Would you like to... Would you like to tell me about yourself?" She asked shyly.