- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story was done as a commission. If you'd like a story of your own or a continuation of an old favorite, step on over to my email at GiantessSophie@gmail.com























Thursday

Thursdays were Lisa’s second favorite day. It definitely had its challenges, but it was the only weekday where she didn’t have to eat Brian’s cum for breakfast. 


Despite how humiliating it was, Lisa really did enjoy eating Brian’s cum. She had a bad mental day yesterday that stopped her from enjoying things like she usually did, but she woke up that morning with a wet pussy. Her heart still raced with fear when the drawer opened and she saw Brian staring down at her, but that was unavoidable at this point. 


Lisa touched her clit with her finger, looking up at the giant cock looming over her. Her body twitched, a strange feeling of ecstasy rushing over her. She pulled her hand back, instead waiting for Brian to act. 


The giant hand reached down, but instead of grabbing Lisa it grabbed a pair of clean underwear from the back of the drawer. Her stomach ached, and hoped that Brian would grab her before he made himself breakfast. Brian was always good about grabbing Lisa before breakfast on any other day, but he sometimes forgot on Thursdays. 


Luckily, he reached down for her after putting on a dirty shirt. Brian brushed a finger down the back of her head, brushing her hardened hair. “It’s like a doll’s,” he said. Four days into their shrunken week, Lisa’s hair was so matted that it didn’t even get pulled back by his finger. “A little mixed barbie doll. Jacob’s little sister would like a brown doll that looks like her.” 


Lisa smiled. She didn’t find the comment funny or amusing, but wanted to be a good sport. It was never a good idea to get upset at comments like that, from Brian or anyone else. It was better to laugh it off. 


“Guess what,” started Brian. “I have my breath just the way you like it for today. I didn’t brush them this morning or last night.” 


He released a foul breath over Lisa, one that instantly dried up her pussy and made her have to cover her mouth to prevent herself from throwing up. Any instance of puking would result in another punishment, one where Lisa would spend her night in the toilet. Brian would say that this is where people throw up. Even though Lisa was in there, Brian would still use the toilet, leaving Lisa swimming in piss and surrounded by logs of shit.


“Well, in you go.” Brian tossed Lisa in the air. She fell down towards his mouth. She shot past his lips, but her legs slammed into his bottom row of teeth. She stumbled onto his tongue as his head leveled. The slippery tongue tossed her around in his mouth briefly before the tongue slapped her underneath it. “I guess you only look like milk chocolate, because you taste like crap. Now shrink to half an inch.” 


Lisa obliged, shrinking to half an inch in size. Her stomach rested on his giant tissue under his tongue with her back being forced down by it. Brian’s mouth recognized her the same way it recognized food, and started salivating to try to decompose her.


Originally, Brian liked her at u39;th under his tongue. But she was so small that she struggled to drown in his spit. She argued with him, and even though doing so cost her that Saturday she negotiated her way up to half an inch. That way her presence wouldn’t bother Brian too much, and if she drank the spit that built up throughout the day she wouldn’t have to worry about drowning. 


As he walked, Brian’s head bobbed slightly up and down. Most people didn’t notice this happened, but being half an inch Lisa felt every time it bobbed down. The tongue slammed into her back, shoving her face into the tissue and into the puddle of spit building up beneath her. 


Lisa heard the stove turn on. She hoped that Brian wouldn’t burn his eggs this time. They’re usually dark and rubbery. Back when Lisa was big, she’d ask Brian not to cook the eggs for so long, but Brian would make a comment how he thought she liked her eggs brown. 


After nearly 10 minutes, Brian sat down and began eating. Lisa wiggled her body around, getting ready to grab things as they slipped under  his tongue.  


A piece of food entered his mouth. Lisa’s world began shaking, the mouth opening and closing as Brain obnoxiously chewed. The tongue repeatedly and harshly slammed into Lisa’s back, but she was used to the disruption. Lisa stuck her hand out, nearly getting it crushed by a large set of teeth, but she was able to snag a small piece of burnt eggs. 


She held it in her hands. It was covered in spit, already chewed up by Brian. Lisa always hated wet foods— that's why Brian was feeding her oatmeal every morning. It was his way of training her to like it. Starving, Lisa shoved the egg pieces into her mouth. She waited for Brian to take another bite, and when he did she repeated the process. 


Brian finished eating quickly, leaving the dirty dish in the sink for Lisa to clean on Sunday. His mouth relaxed, leaving Lisa to lay there and her mind wandered. 


Throughout the course of the day, Lisa slurped up the hot saliva to keep herself from suffocating in it. She hadn’t drank anything since Brian had pulled her out from his ass the night before. Drinking saliva was gross, but preferable to drinking swamp, ass. 


 “Hey there.” Brian’s loud voice boomed in Lisa’s head. She shook her head, covering her ears. The ringing was so bad she couldn’t make out much of what Brian was saying next, but she got the jist that he was talking to somebody on the bus ride to work. 


Halfway through Brian’s work day, Lisa’s body was prune from all the saliva. Her own body was dried, the spit making good work on trying to eat away from her. She was weak, unable to reach for any food while Brian was on his lunch break. Occasionally a piece would fall in front of her, and Lisa would have to suck in the saliva pool to move the food into her mouth. 


“Oh, Duke! I have to tell you about this chick I saw on the bus today.” His voice boomed, but Lisa’s ears ringed louder. Only a few sentences into the story and blood started to drip from her ears. 


Lisa decided not to drink the spit. Instead she let the pool build up and buried her head into it. This muffled the sound of his loud voice, and eventually the ringing died down. Lisa only came up for air when she needed it, plunging her head back down until the conversation finally ended.

 

Lisa was happy not to know what Brian was saying about the girl on the bus. 


At night, after Brian had eaten dinner and watched tv, a prunny Lisa was spit out from his mouth and on to the sink. She watched as Brian grabbed a toothbrush and finally brushed his teeth, spitting the foam onto her barely conscious girlfriend. He ran water over her, drinking from the spigot and spitting it onto her. 


Lisa saw his lips move, but couldn’t hear anything he said. She waited until he finished up and deposited her back into the underwear drawer to start crying.

Chapter End Notes:

If you enjoyed the story, spit out a review to let me and others know!