- Text Size +

A thimble full of oatmeal mixed with cum lowered down into the underwear drawer. 


“Shit.” Lisa jumped up. She had slept through the drawer being open, and just noticed the thimble in front of her. How long had it been there? She didn’t have time to worry about eating it with a fingernail. 


Terrified, Lisa shoved her face into the thimble. She was still half an inch from the day before. She couldn’t eat all of this by the time Brian came back for her.


 Looking up to check Brian wasn’t watching, Lisa increased her size to 6 inches. She stuck her tongue in the thimble, scooping up all of the cum and swallowing it. She shrank back down to half an inch when she heard Brian approaching her drawer. 


“Oh baby.” He said, reaching down and grabbing her. He placed her on top of the drawer, showing off his cock as he pumped it. “My giant balls have waited all week to feel you be crushed under them. I’m so happy you ate all your breakfast like a good girl, this way you two get to play together.” 


For the first time all week, Lisa felt seen. Her pussy grew wet, her massive boyfriend actually jerking off to the site of her. She played with her breasts and touched herself, giving Brian something to look at.


“Permission to speak?” Lisa asked. She had a good feeling about today.


Brian smiled, his hard cock twitching. “Permission granted.” 


Lisa took her fingers out from her soaked pussy and looked up at her boyfriend. “I want you baby, I was thinking this weekend we could go have sex like we used to.”


Brian’s smile faded, his hard cock turning limp. “I was going to play video games with the guys this weekend. Go back to playing with yourself.” 


Lisa obeyed, sticking her fingers into her tightening pussy and dropping the conversation. It had taken a lot of courage for her to ask him that question, but she was glad he didn’t react poorly to it. 


“Maybe I can watch you guys play,” said Lisa.


Brian groaned, letting go of his dick and letting it shrivel. “Forget it. What are you looking so sad for? It’s your fault.” 


Lisa gave her best fake smile. She didn’t want to make him mad at her. “It just feels like you don’t really want to spend time with me when I’m not tiny.”


“Did you really just say that?” Brian scoffed. “I can’t believe you just said that. If you don’t remember, you’re the one who wanted to bring shrinking in the relationship.” 


“I know, I’m sorry.” Lisa was the one who brought up the idea, though that wasn’t the whole truth. Originally, she only wanted to do it for a little while each day. But when Brian graduated, Lisa had a hard time with the idea of not seeing him every day. It was Brian’s idea that instead of finishing her senior year that she could move in with him. Only condition was that she spent the school days shrunk so his parents didn’t become suspicious. 


“You’re the one who didn’t want to go to school without me. And now you’re acting like I’m the bad guy.” Brian continued. 


“I know, I’m sorry.” Tears welled up in Lisa’s eyes. She couldn’t cry, not now. She was only a day away from Saturday, she could make it. 


“You better be sorry.” Brian shook his head. “I didn’t want to do this, but you leave me no choice. You should know better by now than to talk back to me. I’m sorry, but I’m going to have to keep you shrunk on Saturday.”


Lisa’s heart shattered. How could she be so stupid? So dumb? If she had just kept her mouth shut she would’ve been able to grow back on Saturday. Brian wouldn’t be mad at her, and they’d be happy. He’s not even jerking off anymore, and it’s her fault.


“Just do what you’re told.” Brian scooped Lisa up. “Lick the sweat that accumulates under my balls, make sure it doesn’t stain my underwear. Any precum that drips from my tip is yours to swallow.” He opened his boxers and dropped Lisa in. 


Lisa plummeted to the bottom of the underwear. She sank down. Brian’s hand lifted up his balls and allowed Lisa to slide down them. He released his balls and let them slam onto Lisa’s chest. She groaned, whining from the pain. Her body was still a little soft from being in Brian’s mouth so long, she was more sensitive to the pain.


The boxers shut, and Lisa was sealed in darkness. It didn’t take long for the massive balls to start sweating as Brian moved around. The lumps smacked into Lisa, reminding her how much in control they were.


Lisa stuck her tiny tongue out and started licking. As she licked, the dick above her slightly grew. She started up at the tip as she licked the sweat off Brian’s balls. It twitched, still sensitive from earlier. 


A drop of precum hung from the tip. Lisa licked the ball sack, waiting for the precum to fall. Her pussy grew wet, and soon the precum fell. It splashed her face, and she licked up every ounce of validation she could muster. 


Throughout the day, Lisa was smushed, squashed, and swatted by the giant ball sack. It was hotter when Brian got to work. The heat intensified, increasing the amount of sweat that covered Lisa. She licked up as much as she could, trying to convince herself to enjoy it. 


And she did enjoy it, a little. It was hard to lie and say she wasn’t attracted to this kind of stuff. She liked being shrunk, and when her and Brian’s sexual exploration of size first began she couldn’t get enough of it. But it didn’t take long for Brian to grow cold to her, to see her as nothing more than an object for his desire. It was Lisa’s fault this happened, really. She told him that this was what she liked. She wanted to be treated this way, just not all the time. 


A giant glob of precum the size of Lisa’s head dripped down onto her. At first she assumed he was cumming because the load was bigger than usual, but Brian was just getting started. The precum covered Lisa’s hair, dripped down her face and onto the base of Brian’s balls. Brian didn’t like when his balls got sticky with cum, so Lisa licked those up first before worrying about cleaning herself up. There was no use worrying about her hair. It was too far gone. 


Without her Saturday, she’d have to spend all of Sunday cleaning herself up. Sweat and grime fused with her brown skin, globs of sweat stabilizing and creating bumps. Her skin was covered in bright red hives. She almost didn’t want to grow back, she didn’t want to have to look at herself. 


Besides her skin, her hair was so bad that she didn’t know if she’d be able to fix it. She couldn’t go to a hair stylist, they’d ask too many questions and she’d be too embarrassed. If she could get out all the knots, she might have to cut away the hair she was so proud of. 


Another hour of licking Brian’s balls passed. They were getting heavier, the more cum filling up inside of them. Lisa had a method to prevent Brain from cumming right away. She’d rather take one giant load than a bunch of smaller loads. To make sure that’s what happened, she’d focus on the twitches his hardened cock would make. When it twitched, she’d slow down her licking. Precum would still come out, but not the final load. 


She waited until she thought Brian was home to make him cum. She sucked on the skin of his balls, messaging the base. His cock was so hard that the tip was pressed right into the top of her head. Him cumming would mean her drowning, but if she held her breath for a minute the cum would soak his underwear and make it sag enough for her to stick her head out from the top of the pile. 


After a few minutes of this, Brain came. Large, hot, heavy loads shot down onto Lisa. They shot onto her so quickly that it hurt, and within seconds she was drowning in a pile of cum. She must have overdone it, because he was cumming more than usual. His load was thicker than usual, and even with the sagging underwear Lisa couldn’t push through the mold to get to the top. 


She tried eating her way out, swallowing gallons of his thick semen, but Brian was still cumming. Was she going to die here? She didn’t want to die, not like. She kept swallowing, but if she didn’t get out soon the cum would enter her lungs. 


Just before Lisa’s lungs gave out, the underwear dropped. Large fingers dug for her, pulling her out and allowing her to swipe the cum from her face and breath. Some cum shot up her nose, causing her to gag, but she’d live. 


“Gross.” Brian dropped her onto something soft. It was a tissue. Lisa watched Brian pluck another tissue and clean himself up. Lisa followed his lead, cleaning herself off with the tissue she laid on.


Brian stepped out of his underwear. Lisa knew it was her job to clean it, and soon Brian picked her up and dropped her in the underwear. She spent the next two hours while Brian made and ate dinner cleaning up all of his cum from the underwear. She was so full that she didn’t know how she’d eat her breakfast in the morning, and feared spending her Saturday with his anus.