- Text Size +

Adam usually liked history class, in fact it was his favorite of all his classes at school, he really wasn’t feeling it today. Rather than listen to his teacher’s lecture on the causes of the civil war, he was lost in his own notebook. He didn’t care for what was on the projector in front of him, nor the mass of information that was being spewed at him. Yes, he was staring down at his notebook, but he wasn’t writing down anything relevant to this subject. Even though his finals were coming up, Adam didn’t exhibit any interest. This behavior was consistent with a directionless, unambitious late teen facing the confusing world of emerging adulthood, which he certainly was. There was no enthusiasm, but there wasn’t any dread either. He really wished he could be somewhere else, somewhere from a fantasy world of his own making. The notebook was a portal to that world. He was writing stories and drawing pictures. But not science-fiction and fantasy stories like you’d expect from a kid as nerdy as he was, but something he couldn’t share with anyone.

 

Adam had a fetish called macrophilia. A sexual fantasy about giant women. Not just tall women (though he’d no doubt find that exciting!) but women that could literally tower over him like a mountain. His dream was to be shrunken down and made into a woman’s pet and plaything. He couldn’t recall a time early in his life where he didn’t have this fantasy. Maybe he had an experience as a baby involving an overly sensual adult that wired something into his subconscious, or maybe it was all those crazy cartoons that his parents substituted for a babysitter. Sugar and Nickelodeon are not exactly the best combination for a developing child, but that was well over their heads. His mother and father were loving and meant well, but they were absent-minded. Leaving Adam to his own devices and his own imagination was a running theme of his early childhood, and still was even on as leaving high school to enter the grown up world was imminent.

 

Adam had turned 18 last month. He could drive to school, he could vote, he could sign up to the military. But everything else in his life indicated to him that he was still a child inside. How was he supposed to feel like an adult? Adam made little effort to grow up, preferring to lose himself in his own mind and indulge in his kinky fantasies of giant girls than try to take on even a shred of responsibility. He had no idea how he expected to handle moving away to college next year when his parents hadn’t even taught him how to do his own dirty laundry. His grades were good enough for that, he knew, and his parents had lately been exerting pressure on him to hurry up and select a major in something pragmatic. Computer science, engineering, accounting. Something in that department. If he could have it his own way he’d choose to study creative writing just as an excuse to write more stories and lose himself even further in his little world.

 

On his notepad, Adam was drawing a woman. And next to the woman was a tiny man. Obviously, the little guy was supposed to be him. And was the woman some porn star? Or a beautiful famous actress? A school crush?

 

It was Cindy.

 

Cindy was Adam’s first and only love. And Cindy knew Adam well. But to her he was just a concern of her profession. She was a clinical psychologist and Adam was her client. One of many depressed and anxious teenagers that she counselled and equipped with mental toolboxes to help cope with their unfulfilling and troubled lives. He couldn’t tell her about his feelings without jeopardizing their client-therapist relationship (causing him to be referred) and that’s saying nothing of the age gap between them. She was over 10 years his senior and with a body and mind like hers Adam was amazed she wasn’t married yet. With someone like her as a regular part of his life, he didn’t feel much interest in the girls at his school. And honestly, few of them would have much interest in him either.

 

Adam’s drawing of Cindy didn’t leave much to the imagination. He made sure to exaggerate her amazing curves, her huge plump breasts, her thick lips and did what he could to draw the way she did her hair. A clean bun that sat at the back of her head. Even her hair alone was seductive.

 

“God, all of Cindy’s male clients must want to bed her.” Adam thought to himself.

 

The school bell rang. Adam gathered his things and made for the door like lightning. He didn’t want to get caught up the trio of jocks that loved giving him trouble: Brody, Paul and Derek. They were the kind of guys that played football, chased cheerleaders and barfed gallons of beer on the weekend. And it need not be said that they weren’t fond of guys that Adam. They were really on his back the last couple of weeks. The Star Trek shirt that Adam wore to school was less a piece of memorabilia and more a punching back for them. It broke his heart when they managed to tear it up. He was lucky enough to meet LeVar Burton of ‘Star Trek: The Next Generation’ fame at a convention and have him sign it. Now it was just a signed piece of stretched fabric punctured with holes.

 

Adam made it through the halls and to the outskirts of the school, heading into the trees nearby. Living close to his home and in a small town he wasn’t afraid of being jumped by hoodlums or lunatics. Matter of fact he loved to escape to the woods. They were peaceful and he could lose himself in his thoughts. Thoughts that were often dominated by gigantic women crushing him between their breasts, sticking him in their shoe or swallowing him alive.

 

As he was walking, he felt he was alone. He heard some rustles in the bushes and brushed them off as woodland critters scurrying about and then…

 

*THUMP*

 

Adam fell to the ground feeling a powerful force hit him from behind like a ton of bricks. The notebook was thrown 4 feet out of his reach and slid into a cluster of autumn leaves. Before he could collect himself, Adam felt both of his arms being grasped. Those jerks Paul and Derek had them in their grip and made an effort to dig their nails into his arms. This wasn’t the first time he was ambushed like this and surely wouldn’t be the last. Knowing how these horrible experiences usually went he didn’t put up any resistance. As he was held tight, the ringleader of the trio, Brody appeared in front of him wearing his smug asshole smirk. Brody picked up the notebook out of the cluster of leaves.

 

“Hey loser. Did you drop something?” Brody said, waving the notebook in front of him teasingly.

 

Adam would have loved nothing more than to break Brody’s nose, but such an attempt would lead to him getting a worse beating than he bargained for. It was better to let them have their rough fun with him, get the anger out of the systems and move on to something equally pointless, cruel and idiotic.

 

Brody flipped through the notes, expecting to find something that could justify mockery. In his mind anyway. And he came across the drawing of the giantess Cindy.

 

“Ooooooo, what’s this?” Brody teased “Some kind of weird sexual drawing? What did you draw here, shit-for-brains?”

 

Feeling enraged at his fetish being discovered, and not taking into account that Brody and his goons didn’t understand it Adam snapped back. “It’s none of your business, meathead!”

Adam retaliating at anybody was rare. He was meek and shy. But it bruised Brody’s ego well enough.

 

Brody gave Adam a hard punch in the stomach. The pain urged him to gag, almost puking. Paul and Derek dropped him to the ground, his face going right into a pile of crusty leaves covering a damp patch of dirt that rubbed into his skin. The bullies each gave him a few kicks across his body. Although this was an assault, they knew not to take it so far to prompt the passive Adam to call the police and escalate the matter.

 

Brody tore the Cindy drawing out of Adam’s notebook and dangled it in front of the poor boy’s face.

 

“See this? Yeah, so this is what you do in class? I thought nerds were supposed to be smart. I don’t know what this says about you, but I suggest you get your head checked out. Now watch this.”

 

Without mercy Brody slowly tore the drawing in two lengthways. He wanted to savor Adam’s anguish at the sound of the paper slowly ripping. Then he dropped it and stamped it into the soil, leaving several holes with his football cleets. A few hours of effort over many boring classes, all done to cope with his depression lay in ruin on the floor of the woods.

 

“Freak.” Brody said before starting to walk away. His goons followed him, after Derek dropped a ball of spit into Adam’s hair. As they went on to spend their afternoon on some other form of savagery,

 

Adam lay there aching and crying. He stared at the shredded remnants of paper crumpled into the leaves. At that moment he wanted Cindy to nurse and shelter him like a guardian angel. He wanted it even more than revenge against those pigs.

Chapter End Notes:

Please consider becoming a patron to access the rest of the story (that was written) now. Additional chapters of this story will be re-released to the public over time, but if you wanted to access it all it's available on Patreon. Hope you have enjoyed it. One day I want to write a new version of the story and make it even better.

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard