- Text Size +

It was a quiet evening and the hallway was empty. The only two lifeforms in sight were two men. Tiny men who stood no taller than a quarter inch. Both were carrying even tinier video cameras, ready to create new projects. The first of these men was Hal, a professional creator of voyeur material in the fetish community. He was very popular and could turn over great profits despite his limitations. He didn’t like getting too close to giant people, or film anything he considered overly explicit or offensive. His coworker, Adam, was different. He was crude, arrogant and saw himself as the superior of the two creators as he was willing to do the risky things that Hal refused too. Lately it had paid off as Adam’s popularity had recently overtaken Hal’s. At best, their relationship could be described as tense.

 

On opposite sides of them were two doors. Based on the limited amount of information their employers’ intel provided they knew that they were the apartments of two couples. Hal and Adam had been tasked with creating some hot material, and not wanting to spend any additional time with one another, went their separate ways. They’d record what they could and work alone. Adam already had a strong belief that his journey tonight would bare much greater fruit than Hal’s.

 

HAL

 

Hal wriggled his way under the door of and found himself in an immaculate, but dimly lit apartment. Recently vacuumed, air fresh and not a crumb in sight. The room would have been dead silent if not the sound of voices coming from a distant room. His camera in hand, Hal broke into a hurried jog towards the sounds and readied himself to capture his next erotic masterpiece on film. He ventured down a small corridor towards an open doorway where bright light shined outwards. He saw a young couple fooling around together on their bed. They were still clothed. This was hardly an unfamiliar sight to the little content creator, and feeling confident he started recording.

 

The man was laying down on his back as his girlfriend grinded her pelvis into his crotch aggressively. He was flailing his head about in excitement, regularly pushing his messy black hair out of his eyes and keeping a hand on the woman’s hips.

 

“Oh Evelyn, your ass feels fucking amazing rubbing against my cock. Don’t stop,” he moaned pleasurably.

 

“Don’t stop with the descriptions, Daniel. You know how I like to hear it. Say more! Say how fucking hot this is!” the woman replied.

 

Hal saw that he’d stumbled across something lucrative. A gorgeous woman with a fixation on the colour green (if her hair, clothing and nail polish were any indication) with enormous breasts and a slim figure that loved hearing about the pleasure she gave others. Under her, a lean, toned and handsome man that looked like the friendliest guy around.

 

Evelyn and Daniel. Their naughty bedroom games were gonna make Hal a lot of money. Hal didn’t want to miss an opportunity. Just this once, he decided to break his rules on ethics. Carefully and cautiously, he ventured closer to the giant couple’s bed with shaking hands as Evelyn continued to grind into Daniels’ crotch. The love-struck couple started to get wilder every second, until Daniel suddenly urged her to stop.

 

“What the –” Daniel said, confused and tapping Evelyn on the legs as if urging her to settle down.

 

“Baby what?” Evelyn replied, her mood shifting from horny to irritated in seconds. Then Daniel pointed down towards Hal, who had just caught his own discovery on film.

“A tiny man! Finally, I get to see one!” Evelyn blurted out. She swung herself off Daniel’s crotch, reached down and grabbed him. As the giant woman pulled Hal up to the bed, his stomach did a backflip.

 

“Mind telling us what you’re doing in our room?” Evelyn asked. Daniel too was looking at Hal with great curiosity.

 

Hal didn’t know what to do other than tell the truth. “I… uh… I film…. Big people like… like yourselves for a living…”

He clenched his teeth hard, getting anxious over what awaited him. Whatever it was.

Chapter End Notes:

The rest of this story is available on my Patreon. To access the rest of it now, please consider becoming a patron!

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard