- Text Size +

“Come on closer then, little guy!” Evelyn said with an inviting smile, “crawl up to this long, thick cock!” She started to stroke it sensually while staring down at Hal. The little man could not help but agree with that sentiment towards Daniel’s humongous dick. It truly was an impressive beast. By far the biggest cock he’d had the chance of filming so far in his career. With his camera held tight, Hal ventured closer and closer, more surprised as he could have fathomed as the gigantic erect penis grew bigger the closer he got to it.

 

“Ready to get sucked off, big guy?!” Evelyn said to Daniel. Her boyfriend gave an affirming nod of approval. “I want you to catch all the dirty details of this,” Evenlyn said to Hal. There was authority in her voice, which didn’t help Hal’s nerves in the slightest.

 

Evelyn opened her mouth wide, revealing an impressively long tongue and pearly white teeth inside her great maw. Saying “ahhh” as she moved her head downwards, she took Daniel’s cock into her mouth. Although the giant woman was clearly gifted in the department of oral skills, she couldn’t get any more than 50-60% of Daniel’s long shaft into her mouth. It was that enormous. Up and down she bobbed her head, gagging, slobber oozing down Evelyn’s chin and the side of Daniel’s dick. Some of it spilled down to the sheets, and some down to Hal’s feet. The little man cared not though. All he could think about was how hot the sight of mega-sized fellatio was, and how this was going to make him rich. The hot blowjob went on for what seemed like eternity. Daniel’s moans were as loud as Evelyn’s gags and occasional sucking of saliva back into her mouth.

 

After a while, Evelyn backed away from that huge penis and waved her large succulent breasts about.

“How about a titfuck, my love?” Evelyn asked. She then gave Hal and indicative glance, as if to remind him of his duty as a cinematographer. Hal couldn’t believe how hot things were getting. With another grand display of her breast’s magnificence, Evelyn shook her breasts from side to side and jiggled them about. Her ego was in check, but she was proud to show off her beautiful body and let her green hair wave about. There were no fucks to be given about what anybody else said about this goddess, and Hal was filming it all.

 

*PLOMP*

Evelyn dropped her enormous tits down to Daniel’s crotch over his cock. If at his tiny size Daniel’s cock seemed monstrous, Evelyn’s tits were a whole new world. Holding those two giant pounds of flesh between her hands, Evelyn lifted her tits up and down with Daniel’s cock clamped tightly in the middle. As their mutually-shared arousal increased, Evelyn became more aggressive with each repetition of pounding and rubbing, while Daniel became more aroused. They were both totally lost in the moment. Hal, filming ever so diligently, may have been even more so.

 

Things were really getting hot and heavy. It was time to step up the game. Evelyn picked Hal up and placed him back on the bed, and climbed on top of her boyfriend’s pelvic region. From this position, Hal had a grand view of both Evelyn’s grand wide ass, and the bottom surfaces of Daniel’s huge cock and balls.

 

About to ride her boyfriend cowgirl, Evelyn only thought it proper to give Hal a polite invitation to really get dirty.

“Wanna ride Daniel’s monster cock, little man?!”

Aroused as he was, Hal couldn’t overlook the potential danger in such an act. He’d have to get a lot hornier than he was already before he risked his life like that. That horniness was something he feared. By breaking his self-imposed rule on explicit material, he perceived it to only be a matter of time before his will truly broke.

“No,” Hal nervously replied to Evelyn.

She snickered back to him in a cute, schoolgirl-like manner. “Suit yourself!” She then lifted herself up by the knees and directed Daniel’s big cock into her tight, wet pussy.

 

Pushing herself up and down, Evelyn was riding her boyfriend’s massive cock like a real cowgirl. Hal was once again astounded by everything he was seeing, everything he was capturing on video. The moans of pleasure from both Evelyn and Daniel filled the air. As the gigantic cowgirl bounced up and down, Hal could barely keep his balance on the mattress. Every step was a challenge. He needed this footage bad though, and with great caution he moved under the gap between Daniel’s thighs and the mattress to catch some hot clips. As the couple got more and more into their lust, he delicately climbed back on to Daniel’s torso and aimed right at Evelyn’s face. Her expression was pure ecstasy. Hal was always the type for seeing his subject’s expressions in intimate moments. It made things hundreds of times more exciting.

 

“Ohh! Ohhh yessss!” Evelyn squealed in a high pitch. She was matched by Daniel’s pleasure-driven giggles and grunts. Hal was loving what he was watching through the lens. Then…

 

*PLOW*

Chapter End Notes:

The rest of this story (and others like it) is available on my Patreon. To access the rest of it now, please consider becoming a patron!

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard