- Text Size +

ADAM

While Hal took part in one of the greatest experiences of his life, Adam slipped under the door of the opposing apartment with caution. He knew how much better a content producer he was, and he was going to prove it. Being careful didn’t have to mean he wasn’t going to do his best to make the hottest giantess content around. There was a risk that had to be paid off.

 

The apartment was messy. There was filled-up bins, dirty clothes and empty bottles and mugs casually spread out across the room. Adam thought about the psychology of the people that live here. They couldn’t be in the soundest of mind. His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of video games from a loud TV. A couple was playing some kind of first-person shooter together on a nearby couch. Adam didn’t know their names yet, but they were Lauren and Phil.

 

Lauren was a video game-loving tomboy. She was an extremely tall woman, standing at a walloping 6’6. She had short ginger hair, black ear-piercings, black nail polish and a great athletic build. Though her breasts were modest, her ass and hips were to die for. They defied all explanation and expectations. It had to be the biggest, bounciest butt that Adam had ever seen on one of his ‘models.’ Her boyfriend Phil contrasted greatly with her. He was a scrawny, 4’11 guy whose demeanor perfectly matched the stereotypes one might conjure from his physical appearance. Nervous, shy, and totally powerless to his dominant, playful girlfriend’s advances. He had one saving grace though. A monstrously huge cock that Lauren was in love with.

 

His camera recording all the action already, Adam took refuge by the counter in the kitchen. It provided just enough of an aperture for which to catch these lovebirds going wild. Then suddenly…

 

BOOM
BOOM
BOOM

 

Lauren got off the couch and strolled towards the kitchen. The loud thunder of her light footsteps could hardly have been expected from her soft, arched feet. A slip of Lauren’s hand and her phone fell to the floor, almost landing on top of and injuring little ¼ inch Adam! Of course, upon picking up her phone she couldn’t help but spot the tiny man below her. It was the first time Adam had ever been spotted by his subjects… and would be the last.

 

“Well, well, well, what do we have here?” Lauren said menacingly. “A tiny little man invading our home? AND videotaping it?! We can’t just let that go ahead can we? You’re so pathetic in how small you are… and kinda cute too. I could just CRUSH you right now!”
Lauren rose her arched foot above Adam, who immediately fell to his knees and cowered in fear. Lauren put her foot down and continued.

“But I won’t do that. Not yet anyway. Come here.”

 

Lauren gripped Adam and pulled him up into the air. He dropped his still-rolling camera, which would catch all the horrors ahead of him. She dropped him carelessly on to the counter and before he could properly gather his surroundings, she hopped up and planted her ass up there, almost crushing him.

“You know, tiny man,” Lauren said, “I could utterly demolish you without any effort. You under the weight of my titanic ass? You’d pop like a grape! You’d be nothing more than a red stain on the back of my shorts!”

It was in this moment that Adam fully realized that he was in the hands of a playful sadist. She had no regard for his wellbeing and saw him only as a source of amusement. His risky way of doing business had finally cost him everything.

 

“Maybe we should use you as a sex toy! Yes! Phil! Look what I found here!”

 

Phil was still engaged in the video game he was playing as Lauren gripped Adam once again and took him over to her boyfriend.

 

“LET’S FUCK!” Lauren exclaimed, “AND LET’S PUT THIS TINY, PATHETIC LITTLE SHRIMP OF A MAN RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT!”

Chapter End Notes:

The rest of this story (and others like it) is available on my Patreon. To access the rest of it now, please consider becoming a patron!

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard