- Text Size +

Phil wasn’t one to give much thought to things, but he was hesitant. Paused his game and looked down and Adam with what he believed was empathy. This would be very shortlived. Lauren took her bare foot and rubbed it against Phil’s groin. The apprehension he had seemed to dissipate as Phil began to get aroused and his cock gradually hardened. Adam, watching this entire thing unfold, had a sinking feeling in his gut. His would be saviour had abandoned him in a matter of seconds.

 

“I’m glad you see it my way, Phil” Lauren teased. She turned to look at tiny Adam again. “And you, tiny man… are FUCKED.”

 

Phil’s moans of intense pleasure and growing lust spelled utter doom for Adam. He was also about to get a much closer and more personal look. Lauren, smiling and mischievous, dropped to her knees.

“Ready to see something magnificent, TINY man?!”

 

Lauren gripped the edge of Phil’s khakis and forcefully pulled them down. He didn’t care in the slightest. He was already impossibly turned on by the sensual rubbing of his girlfriend’s feet. What was revealed was… a monster. By far the biggest, veiniest cock that Adam had sighted in his entire life. It was like a tower to him.

 

Lauren chuckled with a hint of sadism. “Now, you pathetic little worm, you’re gonna join us for some fun. And there is nothing, ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING, that you can do about it!”

 

Adam’s confident exterior had totally left him by this point. He was now begging for mercy. “Please, please, please! I’m sorry I came into your home! Let me go and I won’t say a word!”

 

Lauren laughed again. “Too late. So sad.” She said this completely passively. There were no cares to give from the sadistic giantess. She placed her tiny captive down on top of Phil’s pulsating shaft. Before Adam could do a thing to react, he got a first-hand look of Lauren’s beast of a foot coming in.

 

Before he knew it, Adam found himself pressed with immense force against Phil’s cock. Lauren’s other foot was coming around, though he didn’t know it. Between both of her sweet milky feet, Lauren started to stroke Phil’s cock and gave him a footjob he never thought possible. Little Adam served as just a little bit of friction that made it all the more enjoyable… for Phil anyway.

 

Adam couldn’t make out where he was. All he knew was that he was being moved all around Phil’s cock and balls. Sometimes the textures around him were hard, sometimes soft. He could have been pressed into the hard base of his monster cock, or deep inside the sack of his balls. The only constant was the feeling of Lauren’s sweaty feet. Touch was all the information he could get from his world now. He was effectively deafened and blinded as Lauren worked her huge feet on an even more huge cock. All he could do was hold on for dear life between the toes of this giant, demonic woman. Even breathing wasn’t a guarantee for him at this point.

 

“Oh yes! Yes! Ohhhh!” Phil moaned in pleasure. He was getting close. Lauren was able to work some kind of (dark) magic on him.

 

*SPLLOOOOOT!*

 

Phil orgasmed. It was only a few minutes of footjob, but the man loved his girlfriend’s feet so much he simply couldn’t help himself. It was messy. Really messy. Poor Adam found himself drenched in a not-so-delightful mixture of foot sweat and semen.

 

Lauren removed her foot, releasing her grip on the cum-coated tiny man. Adam gasped for breath and he, panicked, tried to brush the thick cum out of his eyes and ears.

 

Adam moaned a moan totally unlike Phil’s grunts of pleasure. “Oh god, why! Why the fuck did I come here?!” he said to himself. He knew appealing to the ‘good side’ of this woman was pointless. There was none. Phil was also under her spell. There was no escape from this predicament, and he had trouble accepting it.

 

“How about a blowjob, baby?” Lauren asked Phil.

 

Still in post-orgasm bliss, Phil stupidly nodded his head like a sex-starved slave. Lauren turned to look at Adam with menace in her eyes.

“No! Please no!” Adam screamed.

 

“Yes! I think yes!” Lauren teased. “Like I said, tiny boy, you can’t do shit. This is OUR fun time. MY fun time…”

 

It was humiliating and dread-inducing at the same time. Covered in cum and only more of it to come. Adam was in over his head coming here and was truly paying the price.

Chapter End Notes:

The rest of this story (and others like it) is available on my Patreon. To access the rest of it now, please consider becoming a patron!

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard