- Text Size +

The giant couple smiled down at him.

“Well… well… well…” said Evelyn, “looks like we have a voyeur on our hands. I tell you what, little guy…”

Hal held his breath.

“… we’ll let you film us on the condition that you give us a copy. If you want to be making porn, you could at least let us enjoy it too!”

 

“Yes!” Hal blurted out, “that sounds fair! I’ll do it!”

In truth, Hal didn’t see much in the area of alternatives. He didn’t know if refusing would mean his death and thought it best to go along with their kinky desires. Before he could get his next thoughts together, Evelyn launched her hand down at him like a flying dart, grabbed the ¼ inch tall man and placed him on Daniels’ rippling abs.

 

Hal couldn’t help but be enamoured by the rise and fall of Daniel’s stomach as he breathed. He had never felt any sensation like it before. Despite his terror, there was something very calming about it. He looked around and truly got a sense of his diminutive stature. Daniel’s entire torso was like a small football field in comparison, and the giant man’s smile alone spread out several times tiny Hal’s puny size.

 

Evelyn and Daniel, feeling more aroused than ever, started to remove their clothes. Hal got an up-close and personal look at the beautiful giant bodies around him. Daniel’s athletic body and broad shoulders contrasts with Evelyn’s more feminine features. Humongous breasts that jiggled as she pulled off her bra, wide hips containing a monstrous booty. The clothes were piling up on the floor around them, scattered. Daniel’s hoodie and sweatpants flew over to one place, while Evelyn’s sexy thigh-high socks, jean shorts and green tank top flew off to another.

 

Evelyn was completely nude, but Daniel still had his pants on. Hal, from the vantage of Daniel’s bellybutton, may have been encapsulated by the beauty around him, particularly that of the green goddess Evelyn was, but he had one other concern. Stemming from Daniel’s crotch was a bulge. A big bulge that seemed to thump with his heartbeat as the young man got hornier with every minute. One could almost see the pulse as his heart beat. Hal saw this as an opportune moment to get some brilliant up-close and personal footage. He wasted no time and aimed the camera at Daniel’s pulsating bulge. Even though this was Evelyn and Daniel’s intimate moment, Hal could hardly contain his own excitement, which contrasted greatly with his anxiety.

 

Evelyn, feeling hungry to see her boyfriend’s penis, pulled down the sweatpants from the front of the elastic belt with strong force. What was revealed was a true beast of immense proportions. Daniel’s penis was monstrous, and as Evelyn ripped the pants away it sprung back in the opposite direction landing on his abs.

 

*SMACK*

 

Hal caught this moment with his camera. It was a true sight, but it might have been the end of his life. The gigantic erect cock barely missed him. It was less than an inch away from him.

 

“I better be more careful,” Hal thought anxiously.

 

The young couple could read through the little man’s body language.

 

“You sure you wanna do ahead with this, little fellow?” Daniel asked, “I almost splattered you with my schlong!”

 

“Yeah! We’ll try to be more careful!” Evelyn added. “So sorry!”

 

Hal wasn’t sure if these concerns were genuine or not, but he also didn’t want to anger them in any way. He got lucky and wanted to keep his luck going. It wasn’t even a matter to truly consider.

 

“Yes,” Hal said, “I’d like to keep filming you two. Let’s make a great porno!”

Chapter End Notes:

The rest of this story (and others like it) is available on my Patreon. To access the rest of it now, please consider becoming a patron!

https://www.patreon.com/wookiewizard