- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

One of these years, I might actually remember this month has fewer days in it than the rest and plan the poll accordingly.  Still, I managed to squeeze in under the deadline with something I'm satisfied with, so that's a win, right?

Ever since learning about the curse afflicting his miserly moonlight fairy party member’s race, Saitou had been looking for ways to help her any way he could.  From paying for more buffs and support spells than he needed, to independently researching methods of breaking her curse or reversing its effects, he kept what he was doing to himself.  If he could keep her from shrinking any more than she apparently already had, or even find a way for her to grow, he’d investigate even the vaguest of rumors regarding size-altering magic.  Like the rest of his party that accepted and helped him so much since getting summoned to this world, he wanted to improve the one-maderaka-tall, or roughly thirty centimeters, girl’s life if he could.


As such, after learning about ruins belonging to a kingdom that predated the Maderaka kingdom that was said to have been ruled by a powerful Sorcerer King, Saitou convinced his party to travel there.  According to the legends, mostly lost to history, the Sorcerer King wielded powerful size-altering magic that he used to vanquish all his foes until being defeated by Maderaka the First somehow.  And while going on such a long and expensive journey with just vague and questionable rumors to go on would normally be rejected by the others, because it was something Saitou seemed interested in investigating, his party agreed.  Ever since he joined their party they had been able to complete higher-paying quests, so even if they didn’t turn a profit on the venture, they could weather the loss.


And befitting an abandoned and desolate fallen capital of a bygone nation, the nameless city they set out to explore was crawling with monsters and undead, with little treasure to entice adventurers to come clear them out.  Having planned on exploring the ruins and dungeon below for a week before heading back if they didn’t make any particularly valuable discoveries, on the third day they came across a locked door below the site of the old castle, hidden by magic.  Though, as with most locks in this world of swords and sorcery, Saitou was able to pick what would be, for any of this world’s residents, a nigh-impossible challenge.




“Phew.  That one was a bit tricky.”  The brown-haired handyman from another world said as he put his lockpicking set away, wiping the sweat from his brow.


“Tricky?  Even for you, Saitou?”  The fully armored warrior standing guard behind him asked as she put her large, two-handed greatsword on her back.


“Yeah.  Whoever designed this was either a genius or just extremely paranoid and wanted to make sure nobody else got into this room.”  Saitou said, looking at the lock with two keyholes.  “Most people just use simple lever locks for doors and chests, so I wasn’t expecting to run into a pin cylinder lock paired with a wafer lock that acted as the keys for the warded lock.”


Lifting the vertically slitted visor of her helmet, the brunette fighter’s confusion was plain to see on her face.  “‘Pin sillender’?  ‘Weighfer’?  I thought all locks were the same.  And ‘warded’?  I thought you said the lock wasn’t magically sealed, Lafanpan.”


Flying in to examine the door again, the blue-haired fairy in a simple, off-white tunic dress looked at the complex-looking lock.  “It wasn’t.  The room, door, and lock have been magically strengthened so nobody could bust their way in, but that wasn’t keeping the door closed at all.”  She said, defending her earlier assessment.


“No, no.  I didn’t mean a magical ward, Raelza.  A warded lock is a type of lock that was used in my world.”  Saitou explained trying to clear up the misunderstanding.  “Simply put, if you didn’t have the proper key for this door, you’d need to set these two locks to release this one.”


“Hmmm, I see.  In that sense, these locks were the true key then?”  The grey-haired, elderly wizard in dark grey robes of their party asked, keenly interested in Saitou’s skill in lockpicking.


“Yeah, that’s one way to think of it, Morlock-san,” Saitou said, nodding as stood he up and backed away from the door.  “Still, I’ve never seen a lock this complex in this world.  Unlike lever locks, you need small and delicate parts to make something like this.  With the level of technology here, and access to magic, making something like this would be extremely expensive.  It’s just not practical unless…”


“Unless you had something valued to protect!”  The misery fairy exclaimed quickly, her soft moonlight glow seeming a bit brighter with her gleaming smile.  “Is it gold?  Or treasure?  Oh, maybe something even more valuable.”


“Hmmm…  A treasure someone revered as a Sorcerer King would go to such lengths to protect.”  Morlock said, voicing his thoughts.  “This kingdom was known as a nation of women, which is why Maderaka the First conquered it in the first place… ah, but I just can’t seem to remember any other details.”


“What else is new, jiji?”  The armored girl asked, grabbing her heavy, steel kite shield as she approached the door.  “Stay behind Saitou, Lafanpan, we have no idea what could be in there.”


Hiding behind the blue jumpsuited handyman as he pulled a small round shield from their supplies, the blue-haired girl’s excitement got the better of her as she peeked up over his shoulder.  “Gold, treasure, ancient spells!  Ehehe, what could it be?”


With weapons and shields at the ready, Raelza cautiously opened the door.  However, as the light of their torches illuminated the room, there was no obvious threat to be seen.  Decrepit bookcases barely able to stand leaned against the walls, their shelves either crooked or fallen off entirely, spilling the contents of rotted tomes, clay pots, and leather pouches to the floor.  On the far wall, what remained of a workbench and desk had collapsed in on themselves, with only rusted, crumbling metal implements and cracked stone tools giving any indication of what the room was once used for.  Anything of value that might have been found in the sealed room had long since been claimed by the passage of time and neglect, save for a perfectly preserved, small chest that had likely sat on the desk.


“Was this like the King’s workshop or something?”  Saitou asked as they entered.


“All these books, scriptures, and tome.  Ah… the knowledge and secrets they must have contained.”  Mourning the loss of the texts as he attempted to pick one of the more intact books up, only to have it crumble in his fingers, Morlock’s heart sunk at the sight as a strange sense of nostalgia overcame him.


Flitting around the room, looking at decrepit tools and rotten materials on the floor, Lafanpan likewise wept for the loss of what could have been valuable resources they could have sold.  “Aww…  Does this mean the trip was wasted?”


“Not quite yet it’s not,” Saitou said as he picked up the head-sized chest that looked to be unaffected by the passage of time.  “Out of everything in this room, this was the only thing considered valuable enough to preserve.”


“Which means it should be worth a lot!”  Darting over to the otherworldly handyman with renewed enthusiasm and eyes as wide as the gold coins she coveted, Lafanpan hovered over the chest and spread her hands out wide.  “Magic Detection!”


Casting the spell to identify and track magic auras, aside from the font of magic coming from Morlock in powerful waves, she wasn’t able to sense anything more than the magic preserving the chest and its contents.  “Geez, Ojichan.  Could you back up a bit when I’m looking for magic?  You’re so powerful it makes it hard to sense anything else.”  Looking back at the robed older man, who was grinning from her complaint, she flew back a bit.


“Haha!  R-Really?  Well, what can I say?  I keep telling all the women that I’m bursting with magic, but none of them take me seriously at all.”  Boasting and laughing, Morlock took a couple steps back, riding the unintended compliment.


Shrugging her shoulders and shaking her head, Lafanpan looked back at Saitou.  “Still, all I sensed was the magic preserving the chest, so it should be safe.  Can you open it?”


“This one looks like a simple lever lock, so give me a second.”  Setting the chest on the floor, the brown-haired young man pulled out his lockpicks once more.  “But, just in case.  Lafa, could you cast a blessing on me?”  He asked, pulling out a gold coin to give her.


“Again?  Not that I don’t mind getting paid, but I just blessed you when you unlocked the door.”  The blue-haired fairy said, flying over.  “And you just said this one is simple.”


“Right, but if this chest was so precious, I just want to be extra sure.  Alright?”  He said, holding out the gold coin insistently.


Sighing, unable to resist the allure of a shiny gold coin, Lafanpan took his payment.  As long as Saitou was around and paying her so frequently, she’d never run out of offerings during the full moon.  “Fine, but you’re still blessed, so I’ll give you some reinforcement spells, just in case.”


“Thanks, Lafa!”  Receiving the buff spell from his companion, Saitou began picking the locked chest, and within seconds of working on it, the click of the lock unlatching sounded through the quiet room.  “Alright, let’s see what-!?”


As he went to open the lid, it sprang open with a jolt as a spring-loaded piston activated and an opaque purple mist filled the room.  From the mist, a maniacal voice bellowed out in laughter.  “Hahahaha!  Take that, Maderaka, you fool!  Have a taste of what my alchemical prowess can do.  Now, die at the hands of your own wives and rest knowing that I, Edwaldo the Sixth, will continue to build a harem as my nation.  No man will touch my wives, especially not you and that brutish thing dangling from your crotch.  May all women rejoice in my blessing to them, and all men understand their place!  Ahahahaha!”


Coughing as the mist began to settle, Lafanpan was the first to escape by flying up to the ceiling.  “Eww, gross.  It stinks worst than the guards’ barracks.  What is this stuff?  And who was that?”


“E-Edwaldo the Sixth?!”  Holding the sleeve of his robe to his face to filter the air, Morlock exclaimed loudly as the voice introducing itself triggered a memory of a passage he once read in his youth studying magic.  “Edwaldo the Sixth was an alchemist of such talent, even other alchemists believed his potions and poisons were magical.  Even to this day, it’s uncertain if he found a way to imbue his creations with magic, which is why he became known as a ‘Sorcerer’ King.  Th-That’s right!  It wasn’t that he ruled a nation of women.  He made his nation a nation of women.  When he first took the throne after his father, he used his alchemy to get rid of all the men in the nation and take all the women as his wives!”


“Seriously, why are all the most powerful men in history so messed up?”  Raelza asked using her shield to clear the mist.  “Were the rulers of your world so- S-Saitou?”  Once the mysterious gas had cleared, the brunette looked to see if everyone was alright and other than being moistened by the purple vapor, Lafanpan and Morlock were just fine.  Their otherworldly party member, however, had disappeared, leaving his jumpsuit and tools behind!  “Saitou?  Saitou?!”  There was no trace of him in the room, and nowhere for him to hide either, not that he would even as a joke.


“Was he teleported away again?  Is that how that Edwaldo guy got rid of the men of his nation?”  Lafanpan asked, looking to Morlock.


Shaking his head, the breaded man took off his pointed, wide-brimmed hat and rubbed his temple.  “No, I didn’t sense any magic activating after the chest was opened, and Edwaldo wasn’t so kind of a man to simply send other men away.”  Wracking his failing mind for the key piece of information he couldn’t recall.  “No, what Edwaldo did was much more insidious, but I can’t quite remember what-!”


Just as everyone was about to completely freak out from worry for their indispensable party member, having to climb the collar of his jumpsuit a bit just to poke his head up over it, Saitou looked around the room just as confused as everyone looking at him was.  “Eh?”


“That’s it!”  Morlock exclaimed, the faded memories blooming back in his mind.  “Edwaldo the Sixth’s alchemical gas shrunk all men that came into contact with it!  He then gathered up all the men each time and had the women of his innermost harem crush or eat them.  King Maderaka beat him by having one of his wives infiltrate Edwaldo’s harem and had her use the gas on him.  After that, he executed him publicly, by crushing him with his huge dick.”


“Seriously?  So what, he was going to try to do the same thing but was beaten to the punch?  Was this guy a genius, or an idiot?”  Underwhelmed by the anticlimactic end of such a brilliant man, the glowing fairy looked back to Saitou just in time to see Raelza rushing over to pick him up.


“Saitou?!  Are you alright?”  The brunette frantically asked.


“Ah, are you sure that’s a good idea, Raelza?”  The blue-haired girl asked with a mischievous grin as their frontline fighter picked the shrunken man up.


“What do you mean?  Just look at how small and vulnerable he is, Laf-ah!”  Looking up at the smug moonlight fairy, Raelza was confused by how lightly she was taking the situation… until she looked back to the naked man in her hands doing his best to cover himself with his hands.  Bursting out into a full-face blush, she quickly jumped back, tossing Saitou into the air and turning her head.




While combat was a bit more difficult without their reliable handyman able to support them, they had already mostly cleared the way entering the dungeon and were able to backtrack with minimal encounters.  Because she wouldn’t be able to fight properly if she had to be careful to not hurt Saitou, as much as she wanted to be the one to carry him once he made some makeshift clothes, Raelza left him in Lafanpan’s more capable hands.


“Ahhhh~  Finally!  Fresh air.”  Flying out of the dungeon, the blue-haired fairy breathed deeply as she tightened her embrace of the tiny Saitou, who was roughly one-tenth her size, making him perfectly huggable.  “How are you holding up, Saitou?  I’m not squeezing too tight, am I?”


Whether she was excited to not be the smallest member of their party anymore or was just oblivious to what she was actually doing, the brown-haired young man did his best to not think about the soft, squishy masses on either side of his back as he sunk into her modest chest.  However necessary this was, it was still embarrassing, both from being so small and her playful teasing.  “N-No, it’s fine, Lafa.  The defense buff you cast on me is still working.”  He said, thankful she had his back turned to her so it was harder for her to see his face.


“L-Lets get back to our campsite quickly,” Raelza said, coming out of the dungeon with her pace quicked by impatience.  “Of all the times for you to forget your Teleport spell, jiji…”  The agitation of her tone giving away her unsettled heart, she looked up at Lafanpan as she teasingly snuggled with Saitou, who was too small and weak to stop her.


“Sorry, everyone.”  His memory failing him once more, Morlock apologized for all the inconveniences he was causing his party.  Because the effect shrinking Saitou wasn’t entirely magical, none of the spells they had available to remove status aliments or break curses would work.  Of course, if the powerful wizard could actually remember all of his spells, he could have fixed Saitou immediately, but not even Saitou had memorized all of Morlock’s spells.  “But it feels like I’m forgetting something else important about Edwaldo’s size-altering mist too.”


“We can worry about that once we get back to town.  Come on, if we hurry we can get back in a week.”  The brunette said, heading in the direction of the temporary campsite they set up for their multi-day exploration.


“Ehhhh~?  Can’t we take our time?”  Lafanpan asked, flying in front of Raelza, pouting.  “It’s not like Saitou’s hurt, right?  Let me enjoy this a bit longer!”


Sighing, Raelza lifted her visor and shook her head.  “Saitou’s not your pet or toy, Lafanpan.  We need to get him back to normal as quickly as possible.”


“Hmph!  More like you want him back to normal as soon as possible.”  Even though she knew Raelza was right and was mostly just trying to tease the two of them, Lafanpan still didn’t want to let this opportunity pass too quickly.  Unless her curse ever was broken in the future, it was inevitable that she’d only get smaller the older she got.  Other than finding other moonlight fairies more unfortunate than her, she’d never get to be this ‘big’ compared to someone again!  “Come on, it’s just three more days, four at most.  Please, Raelza?”


“A-Actually, Lafa…  I’d also like to-?!”  Trying to have his opinion heard, Saitou began to speak up, only for her to drop him down the front of her tunic and bury his face in her breasts.


“Shhh, Saitou.  The ‘big’ girls are talking.”  She giggled, quickly having to dodge a huge, gauntleted hand as Raelza tried to grab her, causing her to laugh playfully as she was chased.


“Lafanpan!  What are you doing to Saitou!?”




Saitou…  Saitou…  Saitou…


Even after getting back to camp, she wasn’t able to convince Lafanpan to hurry back to town.  While her limited negotiation skills played a part in it, as well as the blue-haired fairy knowing all the ways to keep her from thinking clearly, Raelza also just couldn’t keep her heart calm whenever she saw Lafanpan doting on their shrunken party member.


Saitou…  Saitou…  Saitou…  Saitou…


Even after she stopped messing with them both and did normal things to assist Saitou, like sitting him on her lap to eat, her heartbeat fluttered faster and harder.  It was harder to hear Saitou’s voice the bigger you were, so Lafanpan was also the one who could communicate with him the best.  They spent all evening talking, laughing, and getting along better than usual, stoking the growing envy in her heart.


Saitou…  Saitou…  Saitou…  Saitou…  Saitou…


Her body wouldn’t calm down.  After eating she tried to focus on maintaining her equipment, doing her evening exercises, even going to bathe in the nearby river after working up a sweat.  But nothing she did took her mind off the otherworldly handyman.  If anything, not having him in her field of view only made her think about him more.  Her armor felt hot and stuffy, and just sitting at the fireplace was causing her to sweat far more than normal.  Despite sitting and not doing anything strenuous, her breathing was becoming more uneven.


Saitou…  Saitou…  Saitou…  Saitou…  Saitou…  Saitou…


“Hey!  Raelza?  Are you listening?”


Snapping out of a trance she hadn’t realized she slipped into, the brunette looked at the blue-haired fairy, softly glowing in the moonlight, as she hovered in front of her, clutching Saitou firmly.  “Uh…  S-Sorry, Lafanpan.  I…  I was just lost in thought and…  Wh-What were you saying?”


“Geez, I know you’re worried about Saitou, but you’ve got to focus more,” Lafanpan said, jokingly chastising her.  “You can go to sleep now.  Ojichan went to bed about four hours ago, so little Saitou and I will take over watch and wake him up before we go to sleep, okay?”


Saitou…  Saitou…  Saitou…  Saitou…  Saitou…  Saitou…  Saitou…


Her thoughts dominated by the shrunken young man, Raelza shook her head to clear her thoughts again and took off her helmet.  “Uh, y-yeah…  That sounds fine.”  Fanning her face with her hands, her armor was becoming too uncomfortable to bear.  Unfastening buckles and loosening straps, she began to strip down to her linen underclothes.


“Oh?  What’s this?  Don’t you normally sleep in your armor when we have to camp out?”  Not one to miss the blush on their maidenly fighter’s face, Lafanpan flew around Raelza as she took off more of her armor, revealing her ample bosom, narrow waist, and full, round buttock.  “Look, Saitou.  Raelza’s got quite a nice body, doesn’t she.”  Holding the shrunken man out so he could also appreciate the well-built body normally hidden under heavy metal armor, she took great pleasure in his embarrassment as he fought against her.


“La-Lafa!  Cut it out.”  He said, trying and failing to not stare.  Simply closing his eyes would solve most of the problem, but not only did his libido refuse to be so tactful, but the enticing aroma of her body also suppressed his usual consideration.


“You know, her boobs are as soft and warm as they look too.  She lets me sleep in them on cold winter nights.”  She whispered teasingly, bringing him over the sweaty crevice as he wiggled to free his arms from her grip.  “Jealous?  I bet you just want to-!”  Meaning only to taunt both him and Raelza a bit more to entertain herself, the moonlight fairy underestimated Saitou’s strength as he was finally able to break her hold on him… only to plummet down to and slip between the full, huge, breasts below!  “Oopsy…”


The sweat reducing the friction so that he slid deep into the brunette’s cleavage, Saitou was barely able to keep his head above the breast line and reached out for help.  “Lafa!  Lafa, g-get me out of here.  I’m sorry, Raelza, I didn’t mean to…”


Curbing the urge to bust out laughing, Lafanpan flew a bit closer to Saitou.  “Alright, alright.  I’ve got you, wittle Saitou-chan.”  Teasing him once more, as she reached out for his hand, the two spheres of fatty tissue pressed together, bulging up and around the tiny, brown-haired young man’s head, leaving just a hand sticking out from between them.  “Hey, Raelza?  I can’t get Saitou out if you…”  Expecting to see the cute, flustered face of the brunette not fully aware of what she was doing, Lafanpan trailed off when instead, she was met with a determined, firm stare of intent.


Saitou…  Saitou…  Saitou…  Saitou…  Saitou…  Saitou…  Saitou…  Saitou…  Saitou…  Saitou…  Saitou…  Saitou, Saitou, Saitou, Saitou, Saitou, Saitou, Saitou, Saitou, Saitou, Saitou, Saitou, Saitou, Saitou, Saitou, Saitou.Saitou.Saitou.Saitou.Saitou.Saitou.Saitou.Saitou. SaitouSaitouSaitouSaitouSaitouSaitou!


My Saitou!


It didn’t take mind-reading magic to understand the unvoiced message.  Looking back at the hand desperately for help, the blue-haired fairy sighed.  “I wanted to play with him some more, but fine.”  Shrugging, she turned and flew over to her seat by the fire as Raelza got up and went to her tent.


I got him.  Sitting in her tent, smiling at her small victory, the lovestruck brunette grabbed her breasts, rubbing them together to play with the young man caught between them.


Sinking her fingers into her soft, sensitive flesh, the warmth permeating her body spiked as she began to unwittingly rub her thighs together.  Having tried her best to ignore it all night, the tingle in her crotch was too much to pretend anymore.  Playing with her nipples through her underclothes, her breathing became more ragged than anytime she exhausted herself training.


Saitou…  Thinking of her crush, the man from another world that literally fell into her bed one morning, and all that he had done not just for their party but her in particular, her nethers ached, desperate for attention.  It felt so natural being around him, sometimes she even forget about the scar on her cheek since he never drew or paid attention to it.  He quite literally was unlike any other man in their world.  One-of-a-kind.  He does so much for us, even outside of picking locks.  Managing our finances, studying jiji’s spells, protecting Lafanpan during combat, and learning more about our world.  He’s always around one of us, and I haven’t seen him go to a brothel even once.


Continuing to squeeze and knead her breasts around him, causing him to fall further down her body until his legs were frantically kicking the empty space of her underbust, even if he was shrunken, she could feel something hard and warm poking into her from his groin.  Smiling, she used her arms to hold him in place as she loosened the strings holding her detached linen sleeves and leggings on.  Once she did the same for her strapless leotard, untieing the string laced up the slit that extended from her chest to her crotch at ventilated some of the heat wearing her armor generated, the pressure on her chest relaxed enough that Saitou fell from her cleavage onto her flat, firm core, gasping for air.


Though, what air he did inhale was saturated in the scent of her sweat, natural body odor, and potent feminine pheromones.  The libido that he normally kept in check flared up with a vengeance, not only denied for so long but also subject to Lafanpan’s excessive teasing all day, had him harder than he’d ever experienced before.  However, he was still able to think clearly as he turned over on his back and try to hide the tent in his makeshift clothes.  “R-Raelza!  Wait a minute.  L-Let’s not do anything h-hastey, okay?”


Spreading her breasts a bit so she could see the adorable, shrunken young man, Raelza smiled down at him.  The glaze over her eyes, the rose of her cheeks, her whetted lips as her breath made clouds of steam in the cool, night air.  This wasn’t something half-hearted measures could stop.  Unless he flatly and fully denied her, she couldn’t, wouldn’t hold herself back.  “There’s nothing to be scared of, Saitou.”  She said, picking him up and carefully tearing his clothes off of him.  “I won’t hurt you.  Let’s feel good together.”


While it wasn’t as if he hadn’t seen the tough, powerful warrior’s gentle expressions before, this was the first time Saitou had seen such a sweet, bewitching smile from her.  She wasn’t merely too aroused to think straight, nor was she taking advantage of his circumstances to satisfy a novel curiosity.  Both were there, unpinning her pure, innocent want to embrace him as a woman and her sensual need to dominate and claim him as her own.  It was such a mesmerizing smile, more potent than that of the succubus they had once fought, that he hesitated for a moment.


And that moment of silence was all Raelza needed to interpret as consent as she slid her hand, and him, down her toned body and into her underwear.  Saitou!  Yes, look at me…  Look into me!  Ahn~  S-Saitou!  Doing her best to suppress her moans and not cry out in ecstasy, the brunette carefully but firmly buried the shrunken young man into her folds as she pleasured herself.




“R-Rael… Raelza!  Raelza, w-wait!”  Trying to call out as moist, tender flesh wrapped around him, Saitou’s voice could scarcely carry beyond her dripping folds, let alone be heard over the sloppy, squelching sounds of her self-pleasuring.  The heat was overbearing, and even though she had bathed recently, her clothes were still saturated in days worth of sweat from wearing and fighting in heavy armor.  Arousingly pungent, his manhood was throbbing as it slid over her velvety petals, and each time he opened his mouth, her sweet nectar flooded in.  I…  I can’t…  S-Stop Raelza…  It feels too g-good…  Enraptured in pleasure, he couldn’t fight against her overwhelming strength or the tension building in his loins.  Reason fading to the sweltering, gentle embrace, he didn’t even notice that he was actively licking her sex and drinking her juices.


Plunged into a euphoric, mind-addling darkness and squeezed tightly from all sides, all he could do was enjoy himself as she wished him to.




Slipping her fingers into her sex as she brought herself and, hopefully, her shrunken crush closer to climax, Raelza covered her exposed womanhood with her leotard and then pulled it tight, digging it deep into her plump flesh.  Sai-Saitou…  Ahn~  S-So deep…  Yes.  M-More.  C-Can you feel it?  My warmth?  My heartbeat.  Y-You’re surrounded b-by me.  Th-There’s no escaping, s-so… please…  The pleasant sting of the linen clothing bunching up and biting into her delicate flower paired perfectly with the minute, weak movement so of Saitou’s body inside of her.  Focusing on the sensitive nub poking up from behind her leotard, she pinched and twisted it until finally tipping over the edge.  Stay with meeeeee~!  Trembling, she pulled even harder on her leotard, her body seized up in euphoric bliss.  Arching her back and biting her hand to silence her voice, a rush of fluid poured from her crotch, soaking it and her bedroll.


As the tension drained from her body, leaving her to collapse to the ground, the smile on Raelza’s face didn’t falter as she quivered in the aftershocks of her orgasm.  At the entrance of her sex, unable to push her tightly wedged clothing out of the way, Saitou squirmed limply in her, perfectly complimenting her post-climax arousal, keeping the ember of her lust smoldering.  Pulling the crotch of her clothing aside, she gently pushed him from her womanhood, catching him before he fell to the soaked bedroll and brought him up to her face.


Giggling as she saw the exhausted otherworlder drenched in her fluids, if the weary smile on his face was anything to go by, he enjoyed himself as much as she did.  “See, Saitou?  You’ll always be safe as long as I’m around, so please… never leave me.”


Too weak and recovering from almost drowning in her tight, powerful love muscle, Saitou didn’t have to strength to reply.  Barely able to turn his head to look at her though, instead of her passionate, enamored gaze to meet him, he was instead staring into Raelza’s gaping oral cavity!


Though I want to have more fun with him, Saitou doesn’t have as much stamina as me.  I’ll clean him up and we can go to sleep.  She thought as she tipped her head back and let him slide into her mouth.  Used to her own flavor, as she rolled Saitou around on her tongue, she was treated to a new, saltier taste that teased her tastebuds.  Though there was little of it, it carried a rich, deep, savory palate with a slightly pungent, but delightful aroma.  Mmmmm!  There’s not much, but if Saitou weren’t shrunken…  Giggling giddily as she imagined filling her mouth with his rugged-looking manhood, she caught herself before her saliva built up too much and potentially, accidentally swallow with the tiny handyman still in her mouth.  Pressing his body against the roof of her mouth, she swallowed and retrieved Saitou as she rolled on her side and pulled up her blankets.  “You can sleep with me tonight.”  She whispered to him, pressing his tiny body into her lips before placing him between her sweaty breasts once more.  “Lafanpan’s constantly trying to sleep here, so it must be comfortable.”  With him not resisting, she let the weight of her chest hold him into place.


After such a wonderful evening to end an exhausting day, Raelza lazily stroked herself as she drifted off to sleep.




Hours later and one gold coin richer after relieving Morlock’s chronic back pain, a tired Lafanpan fluttered into Raelza’s tent, ready for some much-needed sleep.  Looking at the goofily happy sleeping face her heavy-armored companion was making in her sleep, she couldn’t help but recall the sensual moans and erotic noises that she pretended to not hear earlier.  Proof of the carnal fun the brunette had lingered in the lewd-smelling air, but so long as her friends were happy, she didn’t mind.


“There’s no turning back now, Raelza.”  She softly teased as she flew over to pull the blanket the sleeping woman had half pushed off of her.  Shivering in the chilly night air, she eyed Raelza’s large, soft, warm breasts, and had to keep herself from laughing when she saw Saitou stuck between them!


Once his sense had returned to him, the tiny young man immediately began trying to free himself, but the pressure weighing down on him and the squishiness of her bosom made it difficult to make any process.  Especially with how tired he was and sore his body became, it was impossible to get out on his own.


“Hey, Saitou!  Did you and Raelza have fun together?”  Landing so she could tease him, Lafanpan smiled at him smugly.  “‘Cause it sounded like you had fun.”


“L-Lafa!  Help me out, please.  I think there might have been something in that mist that messed with Raelza.”  He said, reaching out for her.


Thinking for a moment, the Lafanpan lifted part of the breast pinning Saitou and held him in her other once he scrambled to free himself.  “Now that you mention it, she was acting a bit strange.”  She said as the brunette rolled over onto her back in her sleep.  “Or, I suppose I should say she was being more honest with herself.”


“Thanks…”  He said as she flew up over the slumbering beauty, landing on her bosom.  “H-Huh?  What are you doing?”


Grinning mischievously at him, the blue-haired girl easily trapped him in her clothes again, holding him tight as she took off her sandals and squeezed herself into Raelza’s cleavage.  “Well, is a bit chilly tonight, so I was just getting you out of the way so I could get into my favorite bed.  And leaving you with Ojichan when you’re so small is a bad idea, so I’m going to let you sleep with us tonight.”  She explained, nestling into the hefty breasts as deeply as she could while petting him.


Squirming to escape, Saitou panicked a bit.  “No, Lafa!  I…  We can’t just…”


“Hmmm?  What’s wrong?  Oh, did you want to keep Raelza’s boobs all to yourself, wittle Saitou-chan~?”  Playfully teasing him as all his efforts did was press him more firmly against her body, Lafanpan pressed her more modestly sized chest together to hold him in place.  “Or were you hoping to sleep with just me instead?  Oh, you naughty little boy.”


“Wh-What!?  N-No.  I didn’t-!?”  Trying to better explain himself, Saitou was silenced as she pulled him further down her body and covered his mouth with her breasts.


“Shhh, shhhhh~  It’s alright.  Just going to sleep.”  She said softly as she tickled a spot above her head, causing Raelza to turn over in her sleep once more, burying them both in her abundant cleavage.  “Good night.  And feel free to have naughty dreams if you want.”


Just trying to escape from Raelza was alright challenging enough, but as Lafanpan tightened her grip around him, Saitou knew that it was impossible now.  Wrapped in his female party members’ warmth and comforting scents, despite his embarrassment, he eventually succame to his fatigue and the lullaby of the two beauties’ soft, rhythmic breathing.




Even if he didn’t always remember where he was or why he was there, Morlock could be trusted to keep watch and alert the party if anything hostile showed up.  While this didn’t mean that they could also be greeted to the senile old man chatting with some undead or petting some of the less ferocious monsters on occasion, he was at least reliable enough to keep the rest of them safe.


And so, as she awoke from one of the most pleasant dreams she ever had, Raelza sat up and stretched as she felt something fairly big lodged between her cleavage.  “Hmm?  Lafanpan?  What did I tell you about sneaking into my breasts like that?”  She asked with a slight blush on her cheeks.  When they had separate rooms at an inn, she didn’t mind so much, but while camping out she’d at least prefer her asking first.


Pulling the groggy moonlight fairy from her bosom though, the brunette froze when she saw her clinging to their shrunken companion, who was inside of her tunic, again!  But before she could say anything about it, the events of the night prior came flooding back to her.  The pleasant tenderness in her crotch and lingering, oddly delicious taste on her tongue confirmed to her that the things she remembered weren’t just fantasies or delusions.


Yawning as her mental faculties returned to her, Lafanpan instinctively held onto Saitou with one arm while rudding the sleepies from her eyes.  “Morning, Raelz-  Ah.”  Seeing the bright shade of red that the bashful fighter’s face turned, she grinned devilishly.  “Did you have fun last night?”




One minor freakout and rapidly packing up their campsite later, the four of them were on their way back to town so they could fix Saitou.  Of course, this didn’t stop Lafanpan from flitting around Raelza, teasing her as she carried the shrunken young man.


“Ah!  That was it!”  Morlock suddenly exclaimed, seemingly out of nowhere.  “Edwaldo the Sixth’s concoction didn’t just reduce the size of men caught in it.  It was also a powerful aphrodisiac for women that was only active at night!  That’s how he was able to keep all the women in his harem…  You know, until he was crushed under Maderaka the First’s huge dick.”


“Seriously, sometimes I pity this nation's historians,” Lafanpan said in deadpan disappointment before smiling down to Saitou as he clung to her tunic and kept his eyes closed so’s not to accidentally look at her.  Implications aside, keeping him in her clothes was more convenient since she already had her gold on her back and holding him tired out her arms.  Not to mention how funny and cute it was to see Raelza staring at her so jealously.  “So what, because of our magic resistance we were unaffected again?”


Nodding sagely as he stroked his bread, Morlock grinned confidently.  “Precisely.  I’m bursting with magic.”


Ignoring the old man as he chuckled and mumbled to himself, Lafanpan flew in front of Raelza, flying backward matching her pace as she smirked down at Saitou.  “Hear that, Saitou?  She was just turned into a sex-crazed temptress with no control because of that weird mist.”


“S-Sorry, Saitou…  I…  I’m so ashamed of my actions.”  The brunette said from behind her visor, unable to look him in the eye.


“I-It’s fine.  I was just worried because that was so unlike you.”  He said, once again trying to convince her it wasn’t her fault.


N-No…  If anything, that was the true me.  She thought to herself, happy that he couldn’t see the deep red she imagined her face was from how hot it felt.  Saitou’s not a warrior, so even if he wasn’t shrunken I probably would have…


“Wait, Ojichan?  You said the effects are only active on women at night.  Does that mean it’s a persistent thing like what’s affecting Saitou?”  Lafanpan asked after thinking for a moment.


“Hmm?  Oh, um…  I suppose so.”  The grey-haired man said, stroking his beard.  “Or rather, the light of the sun suppresses the effects, so if they were in a dark enough room that might be enough too.”  Voicing his untested theory, Morlock laughed boisterously at the idea.  “It’s a good thing you’re the only girl in our party, eh, Lafa?”


“He totally forgot Raelza’s a woman… didn’t he?”  Saitou asked as Morlock continued to laugh obliviously.


“He does that when I’m fully armored sometimes…”  Raelza confirmed, sighing but not offended.


“More importantly, what are you going to do, Raelza?”  Lafanpan asked with a mischievous tone, poorly hiding a smug grin with a hand.  “You were all gungho about getting back ‘as quickly as possible’ yesterday, but you’re not trying to rush us now.  Are you hoping to have a few more nights with wittle Saitou-chan before we make it back?  Maybe I should keep him away from you at night for now.”


“Wh-What are you talking about, Lafanpan!?  O-Obivously I want to get back quickly and fix Saitou!”  The armored fighter flusteredly said.  “B-But jiji’s body w-w-wouldn’t last a-a-and S-Saiout might…”  Trailing off, she couldn’t bring herself to finish her thought.  If I c-can’t bring myself to be honest otherwise, th-then maybe…


Giggling playfully at the adorable embarrassment she caused, the blue-haired fairy leaned in to whisper to the young man riding in her tunic.  “You better be careful, Saitou, or she might sit on you with that huge butt of hers next time.”  She said just loud enough for Raelza to hear.


“La-La-Lafanpan!?”  Freaking out, the brunette began swinging at and attempting to grab the mischievous fairy, who elegantly avoided her.


But as his chaperone dodged the outburst of embarrassment the armored warrior wasn’t able to curb, held tight to the soft chest that, while modest for her size, was large enough to partially envelop him, Saitou remained oddly silent.  Envisioning the huge, plump, round rear descending on him, he hid his face.  A few more ‘accidents’ like what happened before might not be so bad…

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar or DeviantArt:
https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories
https://www.deviantart.com/nrawkk/subscriptions

Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000-word commission from me ($10)!

I also have a Gumroad page with a growing library of original size-based/giantess stories.  Please check out what I have available by clicking the link here: https://nrawkk.gumroad.com
Also, $10 subscribers of my DeviantArt or SubscriberStar pages will gain access to all of my self-published stories for free!

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:
https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282