- Text Size +

Dylan and Ivy dated for almost three and a half years, and everything seemed like it was too good to be true. While they did have their arguments – which couple doesn’t? – but outside of the small stuff, everything was good. Both were in their sophomore year of college – Dylan was attending Boston University and Ivy Boston College – so they moved in together almost immediately after their freshman year ended and they were allowed to live off-campus.

Just as they had been good for the first three years, things came to a crashing halt one day when Dylan discovered Ivy had been cheating on him with one of the Boston College football players. One of their mutual friends that they went to high school with, found her kissing the other guy on BC campus.

Dylan was heartbroken when he found out. How could Ivy had done this? Why had she been kissing another guy? What changed? There was only one way to get the answers to all of these questions. He had to confront his girlfriend about all this.

He went back to their apartment after finishing his classes and immediately went to find Ivy, who sat in the living room.

“How could you do this to me?!” Dylan asked. Ivy just looked up at him slowly.

“What are you talking about?” she asked. Dylan then pulled out his phone and showed her the photo of her kissing the BC football player. Ivy acted more shocked now. “Where did you get that?”

“Never mind where I got it. Why would you kiss another guy? I thought you loved me!” Dylan exclaimed. He was choking back tears now. Ivy sighed.

“You’re right, Dylan. I did love you,” she said. “I don’t anymore.”

“Why not? Have I done something wrong?” Dylan asked.

“No. I just…I’m just not attracted to you anymore. Not like that, anyway.”

“What do you mean not like that anymore? How do you find me attractive, then?” Ivy was smirking now. This threw Dylan off. What was she up to?

“You know how you like it when I squeeze your head between my thighs or sit on your face?” she asked. Dylan did in fact enjoy when Ivy did those things to him. It turned him on.

“What about it?” he asked.

“Well, I had a thought. What if…you were ant-sized and I sat on you, then? You’d be squished under my butt. That would be so hot to me,” Ivy said.

“That wouldn’t be hot. You’d kill me by sitting on me,” Dylan said.

“Like you wouldn’t like that,” Ivy said back. “Come on. You’re telling me you wouldn’t want this big butt crushing your tiny body?” she then bent over, her watermelon-sized buttcheeks showing from under the short black skirt she wore. She began shaking her butt back and forth and giggling.

“This is ridiculous, Ivy,” Dylan said to her. “None of that is even possible. You can’t shrink anyone.”

“Oh, can’t I?” Ivy asked. She then grabbed a remote off the arm of the couch and pointed it at her now ex-boyfriend. In just a couple of seconds, he shrank down to just a couple inches tall. He looked all around him then to see that everything went from normal size to the size of skyscrapers, including his now giantess ex-girlfriend.