- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first real story. Please leave a comment so I can learn and improve. I also like request from the people.

Author's Chapter Notes:

In this chapter, we are introducing the main character and his next door  neighbor.

I was sitting in my apartment I was looking through my phone waiting for an email, text, or phone call waiting for my package to come. Today is the day it is supposed to arrive. I spent $150 on a watch that is supposed to shrink and grow the person who wears it. I ordered the watch a week ago so I better come today. Before I could unlock my phone I heard a knock at the door. As I reached the door I looked through the peek hole to find the hallway empty. I decided to open the door and found what I believe was my package. It was a small handheld box with the name micro tech. Once I opened the box I saw the watch and took it out the box. The watch itself looks like the Omni tricks from Ben 10 with the only difference being that the watch is all black. Instead of the watch telling time, it has a dial on which I can shrink myself to a specific size. I’m going to have to test the watch out later since I already planned to help my neighbor with her new furniture.


I still have around 30 minutes before I go over so I should take a quick shower. Once I took off my clothes I hopped in the shower and started reminiscing about how I met the new neighbor. It was about a month ago. My neighbor's name was Michelle and I knew she had a twelve-year-old daughter name Maliyah. They were African American and they were kinda skinny. Not anorexic but fairly skinny. The mom had her hair in a bun while her daughter’s hair was puffed out like an Afro but not quite. I assumed the mom work in an office or something since she was dressed professionally every time I saw her. Most of the time I saw her she was in heels, a skirt, nylons, and a white collar shirt. They have only lived next door for about a week at the time and I decided to be friendly and get to know them. 

***

The first time I tried to approach them Maliyah stormed off into the apartment next to mine, while  Michelle was trying to carry groceries. I spoke in an inside voice, “Do you need any help?” Michelle continue as if she did not hear me or she didn’t hear me. So I spoke louder this time, “Do you need any help?” My voice must have startled Michelle because she almost dropped the bags she was carrying. She looked at me confused at first but then her face relaxed. “No, I think I got it, well, can you open the door for me?”Sure I said but if you need any more help I’m right next door. OK was all she said as she entered her apartment.


The second time was when Michelle was on the phone with her boss As she was heading out of the building in a hurry so I tried to catch her attention before she left and ask if everything was all right. She looked at me seriously before looking at her watch. She said, “Are you free right now? Until 9?” Think of a quick response I said, “yes I am do you need me to do something?” Michelle look back at her apartment door, then back to me. “If it’s not too much trouble I will pay you to babysit my daughter until I get home.” I looked at her confused about the offer. “Are you sure? I mean we don’t even know each other and you trust me with such a responsibility?” She said “I don’t have many other options right now but if you do a good job I’ll make it up to you and pay you.” “OK, What are rules?” I said uncertain about babysitting a kid. “My daughter's name is Maliyah, she’s twelve years old, and she will be in her room most of the time or in the living room. If she wants something to eat she will make it herself but make sure she is in bed by eight, I should be home around nine.”


“Come follow me real quick so I can introduce you to her.” As she paces to her door you can’t help but notice her black heels hitting the hard tile floor, making a loud thumping sound every step of the way. Before she opens the door she turns to me and asks “what is your name?” “My name is Arron.” As Michelle opens the door we both have our eyes on Maliyah. She is the living room watching honey We shrunk ourselves while dangling her bare feet on the armrest of the couch. She was wearing a navy blue Jean jacket with the same color shirt to match the jacket. I start to look around the room. The only pieces of furniture in the living room are a couch, a tv and a tv stand. “Maliyah this is our Neighbor Aaron and he will be watching you until I get back.” Maliyah looks up at you and then back to her mom. “I thought we discussed that I was too old for a babysitter mom.”


Michelle grabs a piece of paper and a pen and she was writing her phone number down then turns to Maliyah. “We’re not going to discuss this right now but for the time being, Arron will watch you until I get back.” “You never let me do anything. I’m not moving from my spot until this movie is over!” Michelle checks the fridge before returning to her daughter. “That should be fine but I’m heading out Arron if there’s a problem text me.” Michelle walks past and slams the door. I stood in place stunned at what I just agreed to and still processing the argument between the two when Maliyah snatches my attention. “As you can see the couch is the only piece of furniture in his living room so you can either go to a different room or sit on the floor for all I care.”


Thinking of something to say to this brat I decided to hold my tongue and just sit on the floor as her feet hung right above me next to my face. Her foot bounced up and down in a rhythm motion constantly, just barely brushing my ear. After a few seconds, I could smell the scented lotion on her feet. I was about to move away from her foot when she said “ Don’t you think it’s funny how the adults are powerless bugs when next to their kids? All the kids have to do is STEP ON THEM to end their parent's lives” when she said “Step on them” she places the sole of her foot on the side of my face. I couldn’t help but notice an erection growing in my pants as her foot rested on my right cheek and her toe almost hit my eye. I quickly grabbed her foot and moved it out of my face while hiding my erection from her.


“What’s wrong scared of my size 9 feet will crush you?” She said while letting out a chuckle. I look Maliyah in the eyes and told her “I’m not one of those bug-sized adults that you can squish for fun.” “Your right. If you were we would be having fun right now.“ Before I can try to question her she started rambling. “Imagine being the size of a doll in my hand. I could do whatever I want with you and you would not be able to stop me. I wish I could have that kind of power. I’m tired of people telling me what to do. I’m tired of being the little guy.” Maliyah locked eyes with me, and her smile starts to disappear. 


I feel almost bad for the kid. I start to smile and say “ well once you get older you will be able to make your own decisions, but for now it is time to get ready for bed. She looks me in the eyes one more time before heading to her room. “Fine, but if you babysit again I will not be so nice next time.” The night went on uneventful for the most part until I was waiting for Michelle to come back. I was in the living room on the couch thinking of when Maliyah put her foot on my cheek. Just the thought of it was giving me another erection but why? I had a foot fetish in high school but why is it coming back? Maybe it was the movie, I had a fetish for giant women too. I was so lost in thought I didn’t even notice Maliyah walk right past me. She walked out of the bedroom in a white tee shirt and blue pajama pants.


I turned to her getting ready to tell her to go back to bed when she spoke first. “I was just getting some water.” Fine I said she reached for a plastic cup and started pouring the sink water into the cup. I watched every move she did as she took her time. She started walking to her room until she stopped and looked at the floor in front of her. I turned to see what she was looking at to see three ants next to her bare feet. Her back was in my direction so I could not see her face but I could tell she was smiling as she lifted her left foot above one of the ants. 


The ants were trying to run off in different directions when she pushed her big toe into one of the ants. The first ant died quickly as the room echoed with its bodies being crushed. SQUISH. Maliyah let out a giggle before moving her right foot above the second ant. This time the ant was under her heel. She slammed her heel down on the ant with another echo throughout the hallway. BOOM, SQUISH. When she lifted her heel the ant's body was stuck t it.


My eyes were locked on her feet when she turned to look at me. Maliyah smiled as if she was innocent. “ Is there a bug stuck to my foot or something?” A giggle but this time in a more sinister way. “Are you done playing with the bugs?” I asked trying to sound uninterested. “Well…there’s one more but I’ll be taking him with me.” She said as her fingers wrapped around the ant and then proceeded into her room.


Trying my hardest to contain yet another erection was difficult as Michelle walked through the door shortly afterward. Michelle entered the apartment removing her jacket and setting her purse aside. She removed her heels and enter the kitchen. “Did Maliyah give you any trouble?” She asked. “Not at all. She only sat on the couch and watched what was on tv.” Michelle looked at you confused then reached into her purse for her wallet. “Here you go.” handing you fifty dollars in cash. Taking the cash from her hand I start to head toward the apartment door. “Wait” Michelle called out. “I might need you more in the future if that’s ok with you? You will be paid of course” I turned to Michelle. “Ok, just let me know. I work from home.”


Michelle smiled “Ok but It will not be babysitting next time just I need some furniture put together next week. As you can see we don’t have much of a living room” she points out. “Yea I noticed” I said jokingly. “But how about we get to know each next time. Maybe over a coffee or something?” She smiles alittle “We’ll see”.


***





Chapter End Notes:

In the next chapter we will get to know the characters better just before he uses his watch