- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here's the start, enjoy!

Content Warning: mentions of scat & mentions of watersports

“This is the third fucking time I’m telling you. Actually, scratch that! Its been fucking years! You are so lucky that someone as merciful as me took you after you shrank. Now, give me a goddamn foot massage, or I will cram you so far up my ass that you will be a part of my shit, not like that’s brand new to you though, isn’t it?” 

The giant woman slammed her foot on the table that it was resting on, ruining the tiny girl’s balance and making her land right on her ass.


“Oww…” the tiny girl mumbled.


“Y’know what, I’m fucking si-”


Buzz…..Buzz


The giantess looked to her side and picked up her phone, the source of the buzzing.


“Fucking finally you call me back..” she mumbled before picking up the phone, “Where the fuck have you been!”


The tiny girl noticed that the giant wasn’t paying attention, and decided to take advantage of the moment and relax. But, she couldn’t help but eavesdrop on her master’s conversation. She faintly heard from the phone,


“I know, I know, I’m sorry Alexis. I was in a game and I was really focused and forgot to respond..uh, what did you need?”


The little girl thought that this girl’s voice sounded familiar. Most likely one of Ale- er, her owner’s school friends.


Alexis sighs, “Ok, so I gotta go to a volleyball tourney in a couple days, and I wanted to take my little bitch with me,” Alexis gave her “little bitch” a forceful tap on her side, making her let out a little yelp, “but the organization that made the tournament stated that they won’t allow any tinies to be brought to the games.”


“Oh..kay…that's a bit weird,” there was audible clicking in the background of a mouse and a keyboard, “did they ever mention why?”


“Nope! But it's probably to prevent people from losing them in such big crowds. There’s supposed to be a shit ton of people there. So…would you be able to keep her until I get back? You can do whatever you want with her, I won’t stop you.”


The person on the other line responded almost instantly, “Yeah, for sure! Who, uh, who is exactly your..pet? It’s that girl from middle school, right? Avery?”


“Yeah, her, whatever her name is,” the miniature girl was used to being seen as nothing, but she could tell that the giantess truly didn’t remember her name at all. But apparently the person on the other line does.  


“Alright. Uhm…what does she eat? And could you also give me some of her clothes-”


“Oh, she eats fucking anything.”


“Oh ok, like…”


“I usually just let her eat the dirt and crumbs on my feet, but if she’s thirsty she can drink my cum or piss-”


“Excuse me?”


Alexis continued without answering, “Anyway, I gotta go. Thanks Nat! You’re the best~”


“W-wait hold o-”


Beep


Alexis stretched out her arms and legs, placing a foot on each side of the tiny..


“Now..that's taken care of,” she placed her hand over her crotch and rubbed it a little bit, “I had some ideas on how to punish you..,” she stood up and picked up her slave, bringing her to her bed and sat down with her back on the headboard.


“Get to work, bitch.”

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“..nevermind, fuck me I guess,” Nat let out a sigh and checked the time.


“It’s 10 already? Jesus…” She stood up, grabbed her phone, and plugged it in by her bedside. She took off her shirt and sweats, getting into bed with just her boxers and sports bra on. Nat laid down and put her hands over her face, slowly sliding them off and groaning.


“Why…why are people like this?” She turned onto her side and took a deep breath to relax. She spoke to herself, “How the hell is Avery still alive? I guess when your body is in that form, you’re indestructible? I don’t fucking know..” Nat’s talk to herself turned into mumbling, and eventually she closed her eyes and fell into a deep slumber…


—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-


Nat slammed down on her alarm clock,


“For fucks sake…” she stood up and took a big stretch, “at least its Friday..” She walked into her bathroom and closed the door, coming back out around 10 minutes later.


“Jesus christ..” Nat went over to her desk and found a perfume bottle, and sprayed it in the bathroom, “hopefully no one comes in here..” the girl walked over to her closet and pulled out a black t-shirt and black sweats. It may have been a tad too laid back for school, but oh well, it was comfy. Nat stood at 5”4 with lightly tanned skin, a slightly thicker build with little muscle, and black, masculine messy fringe which was slightly long, but not blocking her eyes. She didn’t have much to offer in terms of her looks, but she considered herself fairly decent in the appearance department. After changing, she walked over to her worn sneakers with her socks in them from yesterday.


“Hmm..I’ll just wear the same socks, no one’s gonna smell it anyway,” she slipped on her white socks that had visible dirt on them, “no one’s gonna see that they’re a bit dirty either.” 

Nat unplugged her phone and put it in her pocket, making her way downstairs shortly after. Before heading out, she grabbed a granola bar,


“Huh, guess mom’s still asleep..” As she walked towards the front door to leave, she heard a faint “meow” sound behind her.


“Aw, hi girl!” Nat bent over to give her cat some love, “I gotta go now, but I’ll be back soon.” She gave her cat a final pat, and left her house.


Her school wasn’t a far walk from her house, probably around 10 minutes or so. When she got there, the warning bell for her first class had already rung.


“Guess I’ll catch up with Alexis during lunch..”

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


During lunch, Nat and Alexis sat outside on a bench. The weather was nice and hot, however, the many students walking by and staring made Nat a little uncomfortable.


“Ugh..why can’t people just mind their own business?”


Alexis started eating a sandwich, “Honestly, I’ve got no clue.”


“Wait, I got it, it’s because the goddamn weirdo is sitting next to one of the most popular girls in the grade..”


“Bullshit, no one’s popular.”


“Er, ok, most…adored?”


“Whatever, still bullshit,” Alexis put her sandwich down and slipped her shoe off, “I think it’s the fact that everyone is jealous of the little bug that I’ve got.”


“Jesus, a bit aggressive..” Nat thought, “Alright, I got this, it's fine.”


Alexis moved the foot around in her shoe in an attempt to get the tiny girl out of it, “Hey, bitch, get the hell out. I don’t have all day.”


Nat stared at the shoe, waiting for a little woman to crawl out of it. Soon enough, a tiny figure emerged from the shoe, “Wait, she was in there this whole time? How is she not dead?”


“Well, yeah, where else am I gonna put her?” Alexis picked her sandwich back up and took another bite, speaking while she ate, “and no, she's fine. They are basically indestructible. Something with their DNA or some shit, I can’t crush her.”


“Damn, really?” Nat bent over a little bit to get a closer look, “wow..she is even more pretty than I remember in middle school. How the hell has she been reduced to- wait…she's naked!”


“Uh..Alexis?”


“‘Sup?”


“Where are her clothes?” she turns her head to Alexis, feeling somewhat embarrassed for her indecency.


“No clue. She doesn’t wear any.”


“Oh…right.” Nat remembered that her “friend” ended the phone call without answering her second question, “I should find some,” she thought.


Alexis finished the last of her sandwich, but took out some chewed bits of food from her mouth and put them on the ground next to her slave, “That’s all you’re getting so you better eat it.” The girl crawled out of the shoe and started chewing on the already-chewed sandwich, “but remember, your next couple of meals are up to Nat, so don’t misbehave unless you want to eat…unpleasant meals,” Alexis let out a sly smirk as she saw the miniature girl speed up her eating.


Nat watched the cruel interaction and decided to speak up to fill the silence that followed, “So when can I take her?”


“Today if you want!” Alexis, despite the little girl still eating, was quickly pulled away from her “meal”,


“Fucking thank me for your food.”


Avery’s eyes went wide, “T-thank you goddess! I d-don’t deserve you!”


Alexis’ smirk faded, “Damn right you don’t.”


Nat looked at the treatment that Avery was getting, she thought, “Am I gonna have to do that? I guess I could put up the act..” Without warning, she was placed in Nat’s hand, 


Alexis spoke with a clearly dominant tone, “Alright, listen to me you little bitch. If I hear that you caused even the slightest issue at all I will give you literal hell. Do you understand?”


Nat’s heart rate sped up a little bit because she was getting nervous. She looked down with fear in her eyes, but heard the tiny speak up,


“Y-yes!” The girl tried to sound louder, but her answer was barely audible, but Alexis heard.


“Good. Well, I gotta meet up with some people before the period ends. So before I leave, slip off your shoe.”


“Why?” Nat sat there in confusion with the girl in her hands, then she remembered, “oh..Alexis, these socks are like one or two days old!”


“Even better! Now come on, I don’t have all day.”


Nat tried to form some sort of argument, but sighed when she got nothing, “Alright…” she slipped off her sneaker with ease and placed the little girl inside, trying her best to stay composed, “can you..go towards the toe bit, please?” Alexis watched impatiently, but was content when she saw the slave girl make her way inside. When Nat was sure that she was in deep enough, she slid her foot back inside, trying to be as light as possible.


“Wow, this feels..”


“Good?” Alexis said, smiling devilishly, “Just wait. It gets sooo much better.”


Nat played along, “Yeah! Definitely. Well, I’ll catch you later I guess.” Alexis waved goodbye and stood up, taking her things with her. Before the cruel giant left, she whispered to Nat,


“Give her hell.” Alexis stood up fully and walked away.


Nat needed a second to collect herself, “Okay, okay..this is fine,” she tries to stand up, minimizing the pressure put on her left shoe, the one with the girl inside, “I really should’ve worn clean socks today..shit..”


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


As the final bell rang to dismiss all students, Nat tried to get out of class as fast as she could to avoid the crowds, making her trip home faster. She walked quickly, still refraining from putting too much pressure on her.


“If I keep up walking like this I’ll never make it,” Nat let out a sigh and decided that this wasn’t working, “I’ll make it up to her after,” Nat started walking on normal footing again, which made the little girl in her shoe more apparent, but the trip home much easier. Around 10 minutes later she arrived at her front door, relieved,


“Finally..” She took the keys from her pocket and opened the door, glad that no one was there to greet her. She rushed upstairs to her room and closed the door, locking it for good measure. She sat down on her bed and quickly slipped off her shoes. She shook her shoe to get the girl out faster, and was relieved to see the girl still in-tact.


Nat took a deep breath, “Avery, I am so, so sorry-”


“Wh-what?” Avery said as she rubbed her eyes, adjusting to the sudden brightness of her surroundings, “Oh, the shoe thing? N-no, it’s fine.”


“No, it's not fine.” Nat set Avery down on the bed and kneeled next to it, essentially becoming eye level with her, “Anyway, I don’t have anything for you to wear at the minute, but I promise I will get that sorted. Ok?”


Avery nodded.


“Good. Now, I’m gonna use the bathroom really fast, give me two minutes?”


Avery, once again, gave a silent response. Nat walked over to her bathroom that was built into her bedroom and closed the door, leaving Avery alone for a few minutes.She laid back on the bed and sighed.


“I hope she isn’t nice to me for the whole week..when I go back to Alexis, I’ll get used to this..niceness?” Avery sat in thought for a second, “Oh! I got it!” As she formed an idea in her head, Nat came out from the bathroom and crouched down, getting something from her bag,


“I know you haven’t eaten much, but I have a granola bar I didn’t eat-”


“Nat,” Avery said clearly. This brought the giant girl’s attention to the little being in front of her,


“Hm?”


“I have a proposal for you. That will benefit me and,” Avery paused for a moment, “maybe you as well.”


“Oh?” this peeked Nat’s interest, “Alright, go on.”


“I want you to treat me the way that Alexis treats me for the whole week. Or, however long I’m with you.”


Nat heard what she said, and after listening had a confused look on her face, “What? Hold on, why?”


“Because,” Avery explained, “I don’t wanna get used to this luxury experience of..”


“Of..?” Nat got lower, closer to Avery.


“Being treated like this, I guess. In fact, maybe I could..” Avery spoke without even thinking, “practice with you?”


“Practice? Practice what?” Nat tilted her head in confusion. Avery saw this cute action, and smiled at the giant girl.


“Like, serving you. If I get better at it, it would make life with Alexis much easier!”


Nat thought deeply about what Avery was saying. She understood where the tiny woman was coming from, but then she remembered that she’s the big one. Does she want to control Avery around?


"I finally get time with the gorgeous girl from middle school, but is this how I want to spend it?" Nat clearned her throat, “Well um, I can’t guarantee that I’ll be good at the whole ‘mean giant’ thing.”


“I think it's more of a natural thing that you get a feel for,” Avery thought as she changed the position she was sitting in, “like, the fact that you have so much power over me will naturally make you capable of doing it, if that makes sense.”


“I kinda get what you mean,” Nat had a lightbulb light up in her head, “Ok, I got an idea,” she walked over to her desk and grabbed a pen and a notebook, which was just lying around for when she felt inspirational, “how about we create a list of things you would…like me to do, I guess, and we go from there?”


Avery thought for a moment, “Yeah, I like that idea!”


Nat smiled, “Cool, but before we do anything,” she picked up the granola bar and opened it up, “eat something, you might not get a chance to later.”

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Any feedback is appreciated.


I'll try to update as frequently as I can.