- Text Size +

As Sisi made a hasty retreat, I took a good look at my surroundings. The elevator was down the hall, and I still believed that it would be my best bet. The biggest downside being the lack of hiding spots within it. Besides that, there were only bathrooms and classrooms with closed doors. There was not a single soul in sight. A clock on the wall informed me that there was still a fair amount of time left. I leisurely strolled down the hallway, sticking to the wall as I inched closer to the elevator.

Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming from the stairwell. I turned around to see a student trotting down them and into the hallway of the second floor. I stood still, hoping that the girl would move past without noticing my presence. She  was only a few steps into the hallway before she froze, wide-eyed. After another brief moment of staring at each other, she walked over and squatted down. She had long, light brown hair that curled at the end. She had light skin but a bit of a tan from being out in the sun for too long. Her bright green eyes anxiously scanned their way up and down my body. She parted her plump lips slightly, then closed them and went back to thinking. I waited patiently for the gears in the girl’s brain to finish turning.

“I need your help.” The girl finally said. Her silvery voice was somewhat shaken.

“And I need to get to the third floor.” I said. “Can I help you after I finish my business there?”
“No.” The girl’s voice cracked. “I really need help right now.” Tears had begun to form in the corners of her eyes.

I sighed. If I had one weakness, it was the tears of a pretty girl. “As long as it only takes a few minutes, and you’ll bring me upstairs after.”
“Deal.” The girl’s eyes widened in anticipation and she held out her hand on the ground for me to step on. “Thank you so much.”
I got a better look at the girl’s face as I was lifted to chin-height. She had a strong jaw, wide forehead, and a few freckles hidden behind her tan. Her face sagged with relief as she carefully stood up.

“My name is Kal Ogygyia, and yours?” She asked.

“Odessa Ithaca.”
“A pleasure.” Kal said with a smile and a singsong voice. She carried me down the hall and entered a one-person bathroom.

I raised an eyebrow in suspicion. She locked the door and sighed in relief before walking over to the toilet. The toilet wasn’t like the ones that were normally found in public bathrooms, it was a classic model with a flat top tank and small bowl. She set me down on top of the ceramic tank cover and sat down sideways on the closed seat.

“So…um…”

“Yes?” I rushed her along.

“Well…” She seemed to have trouble getting the words out, so she pulled down her skirt until it was around her ankles.

I leaned over the edge of the tank cover and suppressed a gasp. She was wearing pink panties with lace hems that were being stretched to their limit by Kal’s monstrous penis. She looked away shamefully.

“Can you tell me exactly what’s wrong?” I had a feeling that I wasn’t going to like the answer.

“Well, so, I ran out of testosterone blockers a week ago and there’s an issue at the pharmacy or something and I’ve been really, really…um, horny.” She buried her face in her hands as she finished. “So I took extra estrogen to try and combat it…it didn’t work. It’s just making my nipples extra sensitive and I can’t stop crying?” She turned her statement into a question not only with a raise in pitch but a croak of someone on the verge of tears.

“So masturbate.” I said dryly as I tried to hide my heart sinking further and further.

“I have!” She fidgeted with her hands as she tried to muster up the courage to make eye contact with me. “But it just keeps coming. I need a really good one to get it to stop. I feel so pent-up it’s driving me crazy!” She suddenly leaned in close and looked at me with a manic fire in her green eyes. “Help me, Odessa. You’re my only hope.”
Despite her sudden closeness, I didn’t flinch. “I’m not going to be swayed by pity, Kal. Tell me what you want me to do.”
She leaned back a bit. “Ah…sorry. I don’t need you to take care of me…down there. It’s just that…I have two nipples and one free hand.”
My sunken heart sprang back up. “Well, why didn’t you say so! A little massage is no biggie.” In my relief-fueled joy I began to bounce on my heels. “Let me at ‘em!”

“Really? Oh, thank you Odessa!” She unbuttoned her shirt and whipped out her cock. It’s tip was red from being rubbed against her panties for so long. It had to have been at least six inches, making it about one and a half Odessas long.

Kal’s breasts were A-cups. She didn’t have much, but she still had more than Sisi. In fact, they were kind of cute. She hesitantly reached out and grabbed me as she repositioned herself to be straddling the toilet, facing the wall. I was making a great effort not to look down at the throbbing penis below. I was placed on her right breast with the gentleness of an angel. She slipped her left hand underneath her bra from below and began to rub and pinch her left nipple. I went for the right nipple, sliding into the bra cup and letting it support me as I got to work. Much like pleasing Sisi’s clit, I primarily kneaded and rubbed her nipple and areola. Since her breasts were extremely sensitive it didn’t take much for me to get a reaction out of her. I smiled and decided to increase the intensity after she gently moaned. Pouring my great upper body strength into my arms, I pushed against the soft wall of flesh with all my might.

“Ah!” Kal squirmed under my touch. “Odessa…Odessa…” Her left hand vigorously copied my movements on the other side of her chest while her right hand pleased her genitals with rhythmic fapping. “Don’t stop. Odessa.”
I switched gears from brute force to a more tactical approach. Leaning forward, I rubbed my forearms against her areola and rapidly licked her nipple.

She gasped with a twitch. She quickened her masturbation to match the pace of my licking. The two of us worked in sync as her trembles became larger and more frequent and her moans became groans of pleasure. As the two of us reached a crescendo, I squeezed her nipple between my palms as hard as I could and bit into the rubbery flesh. With a squeak, her torso convulsed hard enough to have sent me flying if it wasn’t for the bra that held me in place. As she gently shivered, I leaned against her soft skin and took a moment to rest. Her heavy breathing lifted my body up and down.
“More.” Kal whispered. “Odessa, give me more.”

“Was that not enough, Kal?” I stretched my arms and prepared for one more round.

Suddenly, her fingers slithered into the cramped domain of her bra and wrapped around my body. I was brought out into the bright bathroom, where I saw that Kal was not at all satisfied. Her cock was still fully erect despite the spattering of watery semen dripping down from the side of the toilet tank and on the seat she was straddling.

“You better clean up af-” My critique was cut off by the hand holding me making a sudden downward plummet. I squeezed my eyes shut as the air rushed against my face and caused loose strands of brown hair to slip out of my bun and flutter around my head. The quick descent ended with her hand pressing me against a piece of hot and firm flesh. The powerful musk that filled my nose was enough to tell me that I was being pressed against Kal’s cock. Before I could protest, she dragged my body down her shaft, causing my legs to spread and hips to swivel so that I was straddling the warm cock with my rear pressed against her bush. Without the length of my legs, my head was now sitting about halfway up the shaft, making me feel even smaller in comparison to her large member. As she removed her palm from my back, I got a better look at the erect cock I was riding. It was truly monstrous. A large vein pulsated in rhythm with the throbbing head that quivered and twitched as if it had a mind of its own.

I pushed myself upright and glared at the giant girl. Far above, Kal’s massive face loomed over me. Her head was surrounded by a halo of light as if she were a titan who blocked out the sun. I had expected her to be in a trance of ecstasy, perhaps not even looking my way. Instead, the eyes that locked with mine showed complete lucidity and the small smile on her lips showed a confident satisfaction. Her right hand returned to her cock and her left hand slipped back underneath her shirt. A large thumb slipped between my back and her pelvis, forcing me to lay forward and press my tits against the excited penis.

“Don’t worry, little one.” Kal purred. “I found a toy to keep you company.” One of her fingers gently stroked the side of the quivering head before all five of her fingers wrapped around the serpent I was straddling.

Her thumb pressed against my back with enough force to push the air out of my lungs. The harsh grip immediately loosened, but still kept a firm hold on my body as she began to masturbate once more. The stretchy skin dragged me with it with each stroke, causing my pussy to smack against her pelvis with each backwards motion in a strange mockery of sex. I could do nothing but wait as Kal and her cock continued to work at bringing themselves pleasure. The scent of semen only grew and I swore that she could taste it in the air. Despite the futility, I began to struggle. The thumb against my back ensured that it was in vain. She let out a moan that shifted into a satisfactory chuckle at the performance of her new ‘toy’. She flexed her cock upwards, causing me to be squeezed against her thumb in a reversal of roles for the serpent and hand.

“Mmm. Keep struggling, but you’re not getting away.”

I began to struggle again, this time to pleasure the girl. I did what little I could in this position to move around in a way that matched the ever-increasing speed of her hand while licking and sucking on the foreskin that I was laying against. Her rhythm, while still fast, became more erratic. Her moans and groans became gasps and guttural squeals that sputtered like a glitched recording as she suddenly stopped stroking.

The colossal serpent bucked beneath me, and with a series of spasms began to shoot out strands of sticky semen. I could feel the hot liquid rushing through the serpent’s body before each shot was spat out of its mouth with an earth-shaking shiver. Kal’s entire body quaked and flinched in climactic ecstasy. The recoil of pleasure only increased with each shot, reaching a peak on the fifth, which sprayed a buckshot of cum against the toilet. She twitched violently as if she was being tased and the aftershocks sent a deluge of semen oozing out of the head.

Kal’s serpent quickly began to shrink as she released it, leaving only a thumb to keep me in place. She took deep breaths as she pulled her panties back over her penis, and me along with it.

“I’m going to keep you, Odessa.” She said as she left the bathroom. “I think you’ll keep the two of us happy.” She pressed a finger against her crotch, gently poking me. I rolled my eyes and prepared myself for the next step. As the door shut behind her, I tightly gripped her foreskin and swung down, slamming a heel into one of her testicles. Kal lurched over with a grunt. I took the opportunity and kicked the other testicle as if it were a soccer ball, causing the girl to fall to her knees and groan. I easily slipped out of her panties and onto the tile floor, scurrying out from under the skirt.

“That hurt!” She squeaked as tears began to leak from her eyes.

“You’re not going to get me that easy!” I shouted up at the crying girl. “Now here’s what you’re going to do, Kal. Go clean up that mess you made!”

“Wha-?” Kal sputtered between her little sobs.

“I refuse to stand by and watch while you leave a poor janitor to clean up your cum! If you leave it there, you’ll be one of the worst kinds of people!”

She hesitantly looked over her shoulder at the bathroom door behind her and wiped her eyes. “O-Okay, Odessa. You’re right. Thank you for satisfying me. And…I’m sorry for trying to take you home. I just really want to keep you…”

“I tend to have that effect on people.” I ran my hand through my frazzled hair. “Now get cleaning!”

“Yes!” Kal stood up like a soldier standing at attention and dutifully went back into the bathroom.

I sighed. I could have ordered her to bring me upstairs first, but my honor wouldn’t allow it. And even if I did, I couldn’t help but think that I was in no state to meet my beloved Penny. Looking down at myself, I took in my dreadful appearance. My clothes were ruffled and stained with the scents of spit, sweat, and semen. I had to do something about this.

Chapter End Notes:

Kal Ogygia- Calypso, inhabitant of Ogygia