- Text Size +

I absent-mindedly walked towards the nearby stairwell as I pondered my options. Not only for reaching the third floor, but getting myself cleaned up. The sound of footsteps snapped me back to reality. From out of the stairwell came a student with long, slender legs, dark skin, and thick, curly black hair that bounced around in a ponytail. She spotted me immediately and squatted down in front of me.

“Hey, you shouldn’t be here. Hold up-” She got on her knees and leaned forward, bringing her dark brown eyes close to  my ragged form. “You look like shit! What happened? Do you need help?”

“I just need to get upstairs. I’m on a quest to meet my true love” I found myself retreating into an exhausted monotone voice. I was getting tired of this routine that I had fallen into.

“You’ve been through a lot, huh.” The girl frowned. “I’m sorry there’s so many freaks in this school.”
I held up a hand in protest. “It’s the same on the other side of the fence. So are you going to…”

She shook her head. “Don’t worry! I’ll help you out! But if you’re looking to meet someone, well…should I help you clean up first?”
I sighed in relief, but still kept my guard up a little. “You’re an angel. I’ll take you up on that offer. My name is Odessa.”
“I’m Nausicaa, nice to meet you, Odessa!” She gently picked me up and glanced at the one-person bathroom. “Perfect! There’s a bathroom right here.”
“Wait!” I shouted. “You don’t want to go in there. Trust me.”

Nausicaa cautiously glanced between me and the bathroom door. The distant sound of an automatic paper towel dispenser being used repeatedly filled the gap in our conversation. “I’ll take your word for it. Let’s go upstairs. Why don’t you tell me about your quest?”

Nausicaa listened to me intently as we traveled to the third floor and entered a bathroom. It turned out, she was in the same homeroom as Penny.

“She’s such a sweetheart!” She said as she placed me on the sink counter. “I’ll be rooting for you!”

As soon as the sink’s water had warmed, Nausicaa plucked me up without any warning and began to scrub me down in the sink with her fingers. It was a humbling experience, to say the least.For some reason, the lack of sexual context made it more embarrassing for me than anything else that I had gone through that day. Nausicaa softly hummed as if she were washing her own hands. Her slender fingers tenderly weaved their way between my limbs and slid into every nook and cranny of my body. She did stop a few times to feel up my impressive musculature and well-endowed breasts before meeting my eyes and remembering that she was touching another human being.

After a few minutes of washing, Nausicaa wiped me dry with her skirt, not wanting to use something as coarse as a paper towel. We rubbed some soap into my clothes and Nausicaa sprayed them with the tiniest amount of perfume she could get from the bottle. I put my wet hair up into a bun and did my best to straighten out the wrinkled clothes.

“Thanks for this, Nausicaa. You’re a real lifesaver.”
“Just let me know what her answer is!” She carried me down the hall and towards classroom 12.

As we approached my long-awaited goal, my heart began to race faster than it did while I was dangling above Phoebe’s maw, trapped in Sisi’s underwear, or pinned to Kal’s penis. The end of my journey was right in front of me. Nausicaa opened the door.

The classroom had two people in it. One student sat in the far corner, but she didn’t matter. Penny was sitting in the front row desk farthest from the door. My heart skipped a beat when I saw her. I had only ever seen her in pictures or through binoculars before.

Her long black hair was done in a long braid. Her dark brows were furrowed as she stared at the book in front of her with intense focus. Her straight nose hung over her gently pursed lips that were delightfully plump. A scarce scattering of acne decorated her skin with the occasional red or pink splotch like paint on an apron. A small mole clung to the side of her face right behind her left eye. Her curvaceous body was just my type: somewhat chubby with beautiful large breasts. Of course, her appearance was only part of why I was chasing after her.

“Good luck, little adventurer.” Nausicaa whispered as she walked into the room.

Penny looked up as Nausicaa approached her desk. “Nausicaa? Did you forget something?”
Hearing her sweet voice sent a wave of realization throughout my body. This was real. I was really about to speak to Penny.

“Actually, I have a delivery for you.” Nausicaa placed me on Penny’s desk. “She’s in your care now!”

Penny and I stared wide-eyed at each other as Nausicaa walked away. My heart was pounding while Penny began to glance between me and the door that Nausicaa just walked out of.

“Um…hello.” Penny cautiously greeted her. “My name is Penny.”

“Ah.” I had to wrangle my thoughts together. “Odessa.”

Already, my many prepared speeches had disappeared from my head. I just stared blankly at the girl who loomed above me with an awkward grace.

“I’ve been looking for you.” I managed to say. “I want you.”

Both of us panicked at the unexpected proclamation. Penny dropped the book she was holding onto her lap. My face paled as I realized what I had just said.

“I-I’m flattered, um, Odessa.” Penny forgot about her book and slowly leaned forward so that she was a little closer. “But, um, in what way?”

I rubbed my forehead and ran a hand through my wet hair. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. “Would you like to go on a date sometime?”

I basically yelled the question at Penny in desperation. When I looked up to see her reaction, my eyes were instead drawn to an incoming threat.

A massive hand slammed down on the table, almost causing me to lose my balance. The girl who was sitting in the corner was now standing next to Penny’s desk. A girl with light tan skin and rolling locks of curly black hair was staring down at me with discontent. The girl’s piercing eyes would have sent shivers through the hearts of most, but I, even caught off guard, am not most people. I returned a fierce glare to the girl who had rudely interrupted us.

“Annie? What are you doing? Be careful!” Penny scolded the girl.

Annie looked a little guilty now that Penny had chewed her out, but she doubled down after looking back at me. “Are you really going to go out with this tiny little girl before you give me an answer, Penny?”

“Oh? An answer to what?” I challenged Annie, taking a few steps across the desk with a confident swagger.

“Okay, no fighting, please.” Penny placed a hand in front of each of us. I could still see Annie’s scowling eyes despite the beautiful wall of flesh that now stood in between us. Annie took a step back and crossed her arms. I followed suit.

“I never thought that anyone would ever ask me out, let alone two people.” Penny rubbed her temples and groaned cutely.

“I’m surprised that the entire school hasn’t fallen head over heels for you.” Annie said with a huff.

“Nonsense.” I rebutted. “The average person has no eye for quality, and Penny is a girl of the highest quality. Only a diver with a keen eye can tell which clam holds the most perfect pearl.”
“Tch. I bet you’re really only after her ‘pearl’.”

“Okay!” Penny’s face was quickly reddening. “That’s enough.”

“Are you seriously considering this, Penny?” Annie asked. “She’s so tiny. Sure you can talk to her, but will she be able to please you?”
“Annie!” Penny was beet red. She sighed and looked down at Odessa, obviously pondering the question.

“Of course I can!” I said. “And in multiple ways, too! In fact, I’m a bit of an expert in pleasing women of any size. But my wish is to no longer please anybody but Penny.”

“Prove it.” Annie said.

“Annie!”

“Okay.” I said.

“Odessa?” Penny’s head shot back and forth as she looked between us.

“I propose a contest of pleasure. Penny decides the rules.” I said.

“Deal. How about it, Penny?”

“Give-give me a second.” Penny got up and paced up and down the row of desks as she composed herself.

After a minute of Penny pacing and Annie and I shooting each other competitive glares, Penny came back to her desk.

“Ten minutes each. I decide the winner.”

The three of us discussed the specifics. The first contestant would be the dastardly Annie Toulous, followed by the brilliant Odessa Ithaca. I would sit in Penny’s backpack during Annie’s turn, and Annie would sit in the hallway during mine.

I sat in the depths of Penny’s backpack underneath a balled up sweatshirt that smelled of Penny. Using this scent, I centered myself and prepared the tactics for my turn. I didn’t bother to pay too much attention to the sounds from outside the bag. I didn’t need to. I had gotten a good read on Annie. Coupled with my knowledge of Penny, and my own abilities, I knew there was little to worry about. Still, the occasional moan that could be heard from Penny sent anxiety surging through me. If things went wrong, this would be the only time I would ever hear Penny like that ever again.

The alarm on Penny’s phone went off, and a few minutes later, I found herself in an empty classroom, held by a half-dressed Penny. Her plain white panties and bra tightly hugged her curves in a way that made me jealous of them.

“Were you okay in there?” Penny asked, lifting me up to her face.

“All good, Penny. I’m looking forward to pleasing you.” I teased.

Penny gave me a bashful look and walked over to the corner of the room farthest from the door. She sat on the floor and leaned against the wall.

“So…how do we do this?” She asked.

“Well first, we talk.”
“Talk?”
“Yup! Where are you most sensitive, Penny?” I asked with a smile.

Penny quietly told me all about her body, what she liked and didn’t like. Already, I knew I was doing better than Annie, who simply jumped right in.

“What about you, Odessa?”
I stared blankly at the divine beauty. “Me? Um, okay…” No one had ever asked me that before and it caught me off guard. In fact, I would go as far as saying I was flustered! This was just further evidence that Penny was a suitable match for me.

After our talk, Penny set me on the floor and started the timer. We stripped and gawked at each other’s naked forms. I stood between Penny’s raised knees, and I was already getting wet from just looking at the juicy thighs, thick bush, and perfectly crooked red lips of her pussy. I smiled, ready to bring out my secret weapon.

“Okay, Penny.” I called up to her. “For the next ten minutes, you’re going to refer to me as ‘mistress’. I’m going to make you my bitch.”

“Wait-” Penny’s eyes widened and her mouth fell open.

“Wait…?”
“...mistress.” Penny brought a hand up over her mouth nervously and spoke softly. “How did you know that I…” The blushing beauty trailed off and I answered with fond eyes and a wicked grin. I knew almost everything about her. And I also knew that this was why Penny and Annie weren’t going to work well together in bed. They’re both submissives.

“Now, Penny.” I took a few dramatically casual steps towards Penny’s body like I was a speaker on a stage between her legs.

“Yes, mistress?” She said, a little louder than before.

“Your mistress will need a little help moving around. But you’re a dutiful girl, aren’t you? You’ll be sure to make yourself useful to your mistress, right?”

Penny nodded diligently. “Yes, mistress.” She had fully gotten into her role.

“Good girl. Now, let me see…” I jumped up between Penny’s legs, causing the girl to shiver. I easily climbed up between her vagina and thigh, being careful to only come close to touching her genitals yet. I stood in Penny’s wonderfully ticklish bush and paced back and forth a few times right in front of her clitoris.

“Where should I begin…” Looking up at Penny, I could tell that she wanted me to touch her.

“Penny!”
“Yes, mistress?”
“Lift me up to your face.”
“O-okay, mistress.” Penny obediently followed her orders and nervously looked down at the naked mistress in her palm.

“Pleasure me. With your tongue.” I said with a gentle tone and smile.

“Yes, mistress.” Penny responded automatically, before freezing for a moment as she realized what she was about to do. I laid down in her palm and glanced up at her with a fond gaze as I spread my legs. Penny’s plump lips slowly parted to make way for her tongue to come slithering out. The tip hesitantly tapped my pussy. After a few tiny licks, she began to rub the tip of her tongue back and forth between my thighs while letting her hot breath billow over my tiny body. Her breath blew away all of the anxiety that had built up in my chest over the course of the months I had spent longing for Penny’s touch. Lying on the soft skin of her palm was more than enough to satisfy me, so having Penny’s tongue obediently wiggling over my pussy made this the best day of my life.

My eyes remained on hers the entire time, only occasionally closing with a small moan of pleasure. Penny mostly kept her eyes closed, but when she did open them, she ended up locked in a passionate trance as she stared into my own.

“You’re doing a decent job, I suppose.” I put my hands behind my head as Penny worked hard at pleasing me. “But I think that you can do better.”
“What do you need, mistress?” Penny stopped licking. After hearing my orders, the embarrassed girl obeyed with an equal amount of nervousness and anticipation. She scooped my legs up with her tongue and wrapped her lips around my midriff. She used her hand to support my back before she got to work. She began to alternate between licking and sucking on my lower body. Her warm tongue ran up and down my legs when it wasn’t rubbing against my vagina, which was soaked both inside and out. Her gentle sucking pulled on my entire lower body in a rapturous force. I pressed my thighs into Penny’s tongue.

With a loud moan, I rubbed her upper lip with my hands. “Good girl, Penny.” I moaned again as I mashed my pelvis against Penny’s tongue. “Ohhh, good girl.”

With an electrifying shiver and uncharacteristic squeak, I fell limp in Penny’s hand and mouth. Penny sucked a few more times, hoping to get even the tiniest taste of my orgasm before releasing my lower half from her maw.

“Alright, Penny!” I recovered quickly and jumped right up, not wanting to waste time. “You’ve done such a good job, so I’m going to reward you!”

Her eyes lit up.

“As much as I would like to pleasure your breasts, I think we should skip right to the grand finale.” I stretched my arms in preparation, not bothering to stretch my legs since they had just gotten a suction treatment from Penny’s mouth. I had Penny set me down on her chubby little stomach and resisted the urge to press my entire body into her soft figure. Before me was the lawn of wiry pubes and the bulging red mound that had risen like the sun over a forest. I looked back at Penny, who was blushing and glancing off to the side.

“Lie down and start rubbing your nipples.” I ordered her before taking the first step towards her pearl.

“Yes, mistress.” She dutifully carried out my commands, going from slouching against the wall to leaning her head against it with her back to the floor. I decided to get creative in my attack on her clitoris. I sat down right above the beautifully engorged bulb and wrapped my feet around it. I began to stroke them up and down gently. Given our size difference, I would have normally started harder. However, Penny claimed that her clit can get extremely sensitive, so I decided to start out with a lighter touch. I quickly ramped up, however, since we only had so much time. I was confident that I would get a chance to edge her for an hour or ten some other day. As I switched from rubbing my feet up and down to a squeeze-and-twist motion, Penny let out a tender moan.

“You can moan louder than that, can’t you Penny?” I teased.

“Y-yes, mistress.”

As I put even more strength into my powerful legs, I twisted her clit farther than before and Penny responded with a loud, ecstatic moan that could definitely be heard from the hallway.

“Good girl.” I leaned forward and kissed the tip of her clit. I changed my position, letting my legs wrap around her clit, taking its head in between my thighs like it was a girl my size about to eat me out. I used my muscular thighs to squeeze the tip, not holding back my great strength.

“Eep!” Penny cutely squeaked. I released her cute little clit and stood up. I straddled the bulge and let my body weight rest on top of it. I pressed my own clitoris against hers and looked her in the eye. She was pleasing herself with her nipples, eyes glazed over in ecstacy.

“Can you feel it, Penny?” I asked.

“Mistress…” Penny was drooling slightly. “I can feel it…your clit.”
“This is the feeling of my love for you. Remember it well.” I said with a loving smile and fiery eyes.

“I’ll never forget it…mistress.” She pinched and twisted her nipples, causing one of her eyelids to twitch. Taking a deep breath, I began to rub my clit against hers. In the past, I had found the idea awkward, or even demeaning, like a dog humping a leg. But for Penny, I would swallow all of my pride in order to make her feel good, and I would trust her to never mock my efforts. Looking back up at her, I saw nothing but fondness and desire in her eyes, which encouraged me to move my hips even faster.

“M-mistress…so good.” Penny vigorously rubbed her nipples, picking up speed to match with my own movements. As we both began to move faster and faster, Penny’s moans became louder and more frequent. With a sudden stop that nearly threw me from my mount, Penny froze. Her eyes squeezed shut and she released her nipples as her arms began to twitch. The ground below me squirmed and a sweet, earthy scent wafted up from the crevice behind me. I let myself fall forward into the bed of wiry hair and took in the robust molasses-like smell that mixed with the light sweat Penny had worked up. Before either of us could say anything, the alarm on her phone went off. We got dressed in a daze and called Annie back in. She looked defeated.

“Sorry, Annie.” Penny pulled her into a hug and kissed her on the cheek.

Annie just nodded and looked like she was about to cry before she walked off. She took one last glance at myself before leaving, but there was no more anger or competitiveness in her eyes, just defeat. Penny looked a little worried about her.

“Don’t worry, Penny.” I tried to cheer her up from my perch in her palm. “She’s gonna be fine. She’ll get herself a girl one day for sure. Especially with you and me in her corner, right?”

Penny smiled. “Thanks, Odessa. I don’t feel good about leaving her behind like that.” She brought up her hand and gave me a kiss on the lips which covered my whole face. Her deliciously plump lips were already becoming one of my favorite parts of her body and my heart soared thinking about how many more kisses I would receive from them.

She carried me down the stairs, past the one-person bathroom, the locker room, the janitor’s closet, and beyond. Standing outside on the front steps, the April sun shone down on the two extremely tired yet extremely happy girls.

Chapter End Notes:

Annie - Antilous, suitor of Penelope while Odysseus was presumed dead