- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This is my first story, hope you enjoy.  Any constructive criticism is always welcome.

“My, how some things don’t change,”  Graham thought to himself as he strolled along the beach.  This was the first time he had been back to Seaview in six years.  This was where he had spent his university years.  He hadn’t much reason to visit for sometime as all of the friends he had made had all since moved away to the places their respective careers had taken them.  This year was different though, he decided it was time to take a step back from his usual globetrotting adventure type vacations and just do something a little more laid back for a change.  Checking out his old stomping grounds seemed just the thing to do.  The day had been nice since flying in earlier that morning.  First order of business, seeing if the old diner was still there.  If it was, he knew he’d be munching down the best waffles in town for breakfast.  Sure enough, the place was still around and busy as ever and the food was as good as it ever was.  After breakfast came a casual stroll through campus.  “Incredible” he thought, “there’s no construction of any kind going on.”  Throughout his years as a student he couldn’t remember a time where some new building was being built or an old building undergoing a major renovation.  And now here was the final result of all that work before his very eyes.  Having completed a look through of the new student union building, Graham walked the block and a half off campus to his old house.  There it was, the place he called home and had shared with several other students who came and went over the years.  It was nice to see that the two tree stumps that had been carved into a dragon and a castle were still intact.  The exterior color had since changed, but otherwise it looked just the same.  From there, it was on to the beach.  Being that it was the off season, the beach was seemingly deserted despite the nice weather.  A few folks here and there out for their morning walks, but even then there couldn’t have been more than a half dozen people total out including himself.   Yet; with all these places revisited came back the memories of Lars and Carrie.


Graham had met Lars once semester when they happened to take the same foreign language class.  Though they didn’t really get to know one another until sometime later when they had been paired off for a class assignment.  Initially bonding over a shared interest in marijuana like many students, they became fast friends.  It wasn’t long before they would be hanging out during whatever free time they had between classes and jobs.  Carrie came into the mix the following semester when she and Lars met in an English class and started dating.  From then on it was largely the three of them; getting stoned in Lars’ basement, nature hikes, barbecues, beach days, they did everything together.  It hadn’t been all happy times though.  Graham was too dense to realize it at the time, but over the years he had made a number of inappropriate advances towards Carrie.  Graham hadn’t acted out of maliciousness or jealousy, nor had he meant to make Carrie feel uncomfortable in the ways he had.  In his eyes, Carrie had managed to gain more of Graham’s trust in the intervening years and he had slowly began confiding more to her over Lars when it came to certain things like his own insecurities.  To Lars’ and Carrie’s eyes, it was as though Graham had been trying to seduce her.  Things had ultimately come to a head when during a reunion of the trio after Graham finished school, Graham had the audacity to propose a threesome.  An argument broke out and though no yelling or physical violence of any type occurred, Lars and Carrie unceremoniously threw Graham out on the spot and all communication had stopped then and there.  That night, coincidentally, had been the last time Graham had been in Seaview.  Graham didn’t understand at first, but six years of self-reflection and some degree of therapy had provided much clarity during that time.  Graham truly did feel sorry for how he treated what were two very important people in his life.  He wanted to apologize and had attempted to reach out a few times, but neither Carrie or Lars’ old phone numbers or email addresses were still valid and despite the passage of time, Graham still found himself blocked on what social media the two of them had.  He considered walking over to their old house to see if there might be a slim chance they still lived there, but decided against it.  “No sense in dwelling in the past” Graham thought to himself as he continued along the beach.  Without warning he heard someone call out “Graham!” from behind him.  He turned around and was suddenly caught off guard by what he saw, it was Carrie.


“Carrie?!  Wow, this is a most unexpected surprise,” said Graham almost stumbling over his words.  “How…how are you?  You’re literally the last person I expected to…”  Graham’s words were quickly cut off when Carrie reached in to her purse and pulled out what looked to be a taser.  “Carrie! What are you doing?!  Please don’t…”  Graham suddenly found himself enveloped in a bright, bluish-white light and began feeling dizzy.  When the light disappeared and dizziness subsided Graham slowly began to regain his senses.  “Where in the fucking hell am I,” he thought. “Did a tent collapse on me or something?:  Graham was completely surrounded by a soft fabric and near darkness.  Coming from somewhere, he could hear Carrie’s distinctive laughter, only it seemed to be amplified somehow.  Fumbling on his hands and knees he made is way towards what appeared to be the brightest and really only light source he could see.  His eyes took a moment adjusting to the sudden brightness when he got there.  When he finally could see again, he nearly fainted at the sight.  Two giant feet, slowly he looked up and just beyond two supple breasts he could see Carrie’s giant face smirking down at him.  “Well, well, look who came crawling back to town,” Carrie said mockingly.  It dawned on Graham that Carrie didn’t pull out a taser, she had pulled out some sort of size ray and used it on him.  The “tent” that had collapsed on him was in fact, his shirt and he had just crawled out of the sleeve opening.  He figured he was about four, maybe five inches tall at this point.  Looking up at Carrie he tried calling out, but one of her giant hands quickly came swooping down to grab him.  Graham screamed in terror as this giantess overpowered him like nothing and grasped him in her giant fingers.  Vertigo set in, with the sudden change in altitude.  What was mere inches off the ground to Carrie now suddenly seemed like fifty feet to the now completely naked Graham.  “What are you going to do to me?!”  Carrie remained silent and quickly stuffed Graham into her purse.  Once that was done she scooped up his clothes, threw them in the nearest dumpster and made haste to the nearest changing room.  First, making sure no one else was present, Carrie slipped into one of the stalls, stripped down to her bra and panties and sat on the bench.  The shaking of the purse and lack of any light inside made it impossible for Graham to stay on his feet.  His only hope was that any of the giant sized items now surrounding him wouldn’t shift and pin him down.  Or worse, crush him entirely.  Outside, he could hear the sound of a door opening and closing and the chaotic motion of the purse came to a stop.  The vertigo feeling set in again as Graham felt the purse get lowered to the ground.  Then a harsh light shone into the purse as it was opened up again.