- Text Size +

20XX


A vision of the future. 


While in the early 2020s AI was primarily used for memes and attempts at pornography, its popularity soon faded into obscurity, now only used as novelty or menial tasks. One such example was the Little Buddy product.


Little Buddy was a miniature android one could purchase from the internet for cheap. Plug it into your computer and set its main duties and personality and watch Little Buddy come to life!


Little Buddy came in a variety of sizes and designs, from expensive meter tall models that could file paperwork and do your dishes, to one-centimeter tall models that can clean all those hard to reach places with ease. They could look like near-human replicates or like dolls made completely from chrome. Soon Little Buddies were everywhere, as commonplace and respected as much as your average toaster.


A young woman named Amanda one night decided to treat herself by purchasing a Little Crew six pack of one centimeter androids that came in a small square box. When she got home Amanda plugged the box into her computer and began setting up her Little Buddies.


Amanda’s mouse cursor went down the length of the settings menu, clicking and sliding bars until she felt satisfied. There were sliders for how agreeable they would be, how often they would try to make jokes, how friendly they were and so on. Amanda didn’t care about most of it though. For her purposes, Amanda decided to crank up their fear responses and their ability to feel simulated pain, randomizing nearly every other trait.


With a smirk, Amanda clicked the button marked “Activate”. Lights on top of the box flashed several times before staying on, signaling the small figures inside were activated. Excitedly, Amanda unplugged the small container, opening up the top and turning it upside down. 


From out of the box tumbled six small figures, all landing on the test with small clacks and bonks. Though their insides were metal and circuitry, their outside bodies synthetic plastic that was easier to move around and color into more human pigments. The set Amanda had purchased was the Guys and Dolls Package, a collection of three identical men and three identical women. The men were of slightly athletic build with short black hair spiked up, while all the women were more curvy with blonde hair reaching down to their necks; they all wore the same silver tracksuits, with black stripes running down both their sides.


As the androids got up, they quickly began to process what it was like to be alive for the first time. With only their implanted personalities and no internet connection, the AI was only able to think and learn things that were in front of it, making them functionally more human than your average chatbot. 


This feeling of curiosity about life soon ended, however, as one of the girls let out a horrific scream upon looking up and seeing the giant Amanda smiling down at them. With their fear levels raised, the young woman seemed more like a monster or dragon glowering down at them, terrifying in every sense of the word


The androids slowly began to back away, some crawling on their backs almost frozen in fear. 


The screaming swelled once more as Amanda raised a finger, just before quickly lowering it down towards one of the female androids.


"NO PLEASE!!!" it managed to scream.


No such mercy, Amanda's finger crashed into her tiny body. The android's torso was flattened, nearly split in two from the giant fingernail and incredible pressure. Her eyes rolled back as her mind forced her to process unimaginable levels of pain. Clear liquid, a lubricant inside the androids to help with joint movement, acted as blood and pooled around and under Amanda's finger, even beginning to stream out of the robot's mouth as it hung open. 


Amanda lifted her finger back up, the android's flattened body clinging to it as she was brought up to Amanda's mouth. The gigantic woman parted her lips and slipped out her large red tongue before pinning the tiny plastic woman onto it. Amanda could hear a whimper and cry as she drew her tongue back into the darkness of our mouth. 


The android, still panicked, tried her best to struggle within the wet compressing cave she found herself in, still able to push with her arms and kick with her legs until her connection to them snapped from the sucking. She didn't know how Amanda was enjoying this. The small woman didn't have much taste, though the lubricant she continued to ooze had some sweet undertones. 


As Amanda felt the tiny cable that kept the two halves of the women together snap, she looked down to her remaining toys. She gave the most smug puckered smile she could before leaning forward and spitting out a pair of legs, mangled, covered in spit and still oozing the lubricant blood. 


There was a scream from another of the women as the others watched on in horror. Any other living thing would've passed out from fear by now, but as androids they didn't possess this mental defense mechanism, forcing them to endure it for as long as their procedures could force them. Which would be a very long time. 


As Amanda continued to suck on the tiny torso, she went to work with some of the others. She reached down and, much more carefully this time, grabbed four more of the little androids, two guys in one hand and two girls in another. They all screamed, crying and begging to not be given the same fate, not knowing she had other plans for them. 


Closing her hands, Amanda twisted in her chair and swung her legs over to the side. She brought her left leg up slightly, reaching for the heel of her slipper. Using one finger to prop up the opening, she relaxed her grasp until the two tiny men slowly slid down and into her slipper, trying their best to grab onto anything along the way. They met the fluffy, and slightly moist feeling inside and slowly began sliding further down deeper. They could see Amanda's heel moving farther away as both men neared the ball of her foot.


When Amanda felt satisfied with their placement, she removed her finger from the heel of her slipper, letting it snap back into place and flatten the two figures. They were now trapped, flatly pressed between a soft moist insole, and the sweaty, humid and hot ball of Amanda's foot. The giant girl flexed her toes, feeling the tiny bodies try to squirm and move before setting her foot flat against the ground. They stopped moving, but with the soft padding beneath them, their bodies refused to break. 


Amanda gave a satisfied smile before lifting her right foot and doing the exact same to the two women she held. Their screams were more high pitched as the tiny Barbie-wannabes slip towards Amanda's toes, a much more pleasing sound than the men's screams really. They also flattened quite nicely beneath her foot, becoming a decent pair of living insoles. 


Now there only left one. 


Well, two still as Amanda continued to suck on a puny blonde, her arms still trying weakly to fight her tongue to no avail.


Amanda reached forward and grabbed the last terrified man by his leg, making him twist and shout as he was brought up towards her eye. 


With her other hand, Amanda grabbed one of his arms and slowly pulled until he was laying stretched out horizontally in the air. The man groaned in simulated pain, any more force and he would be ripped in two. For such advanced pieces of tech, they sure were fragile…


Having her fun, Amanda let go of the man's legs, letting him dangle up high as she reached for her bra. She opened the left cup, exposing her nicely sized tit, already erect and sensitive. 


She dropped him. Letting go of the android's arm and letting it fall straight into her bra. He slid momentarily on the slick surface before becoming wedged against Amanda's hard nipple. Instinctively he tried to fight back, pushing to try and free himself, unaware of the pleasure he was giving his massive tormentor. 


Amanda snapped her bra back, forcing the robot flatly against her breast. 


"Keep moving," she earned, giving the man's back a quick flick through her bra, "or else."


As a show of warning that only she could really be aware of, Amanda used her tongue to position the tiny half-android between her teeth. The tiny, pleading woman's face resting in a dip of her molars. 


Without much fanfare, Amanda clacked her teeth together with a satisfying crunch. The android's head and body burst apart, pieces of plastic and micro sized wires and chips mixing with her saliva. Along with the pleasing gooey squirt of lubricant for flavor. In all it wasn't much different than accidently eating a button, as Amanda tilted her head back and swallowed. 


Now satisfied, Amanda stood up fully from her computer chair, stretching as she felt her captives squirm against her body. 


"You guys are fun," she said with a smile, "but now I have some chores to do. So try to stay put."


Amanda walked away from her computer, as she lifted each foot she could feel the androids squirm before getting flattened once again. The tiny man against her tit didn't stop moving, or when he did she would give him another quick flick as she went about her cleaning. 


This was the future of AI. A tool once thought of to be so complex and powerful, now in its rightful place as humanity's toys. Used only for memes and whatever sexual pleasures were demanded of them. 


That was, after all, all AI was good for.