- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

New Chapter. Not much to say, just to read and enjoy

Now for the few weeks I've lived in the house, everything was large when I was normal-sized, but now everything was skyscraper levels of large. Nyx kept me on top of her cleavage while she chatted with Maria in the living room. They'd have gone to her office to talk, but our Arachne guest was a bit too large to fit in the hallway. At first, they talked about their hair and style, where Nyx lived, and about Euridice. Eventually, the topic switched over to me. "So, how was James during his stay? Was he polite, or did he wreck the place?", Maria jokingly asked. "Oh, you should've seen the path of destruction he carved through my home. He was a maverick!", she joked back. For my part, I just sat there blushing from the jokes and holding onto Nyx's shirt as she laughed.

They continued their talk for an hour before Maria switched to talking to me. “Now, James, what did we learn about from our experience yesterday?”, Maria asked. “Uh, that I was lucky that Nyx and Euridice were kind enough to save and help me?”, I answered. “Yes, and?”, she pressed. “Don’t go exploring a dangerous place without someone, or if it’s too dangerous, don’t go in at all?”, I added. My boss looked at me with narrowed eyes and sighed. “I suppose that’ll do for now. Ok, Miss Nyx, I’d like to switch to something a little more serious if that's alright”, she said, crossing her legs.

“Sure, did you want me to leave?”, she asked, setting me down on a coffee table. “No, actually, I have a proposition for you if you’ll hear me out", Maria told her. "Well, I don't have anything else going on today, so, sure, I'll listen". Nyx said. "Alright, I'll get right to the point. I'm looking to expand my property by a large margin, and your forest is one area that I'm planning to envelop", she started. "Now, before you say anything about me cutting them down, I don't plan on that. All I want is a "small" path through it to the area past it. You mentioned your Dryad friend Euridice lives there as well, which means this will affect her too. How do you think she'll react to this?", Maria finished saying. "Maria, you never talked about this; how come you didn't let me know?", I asked. She leaned forward and grabbed me from the table. It was strange feeling her hold me like a pen, which I was probably about the size of. "Well, I would’ve told you last night, but someone had gone and gotten himself lost and injured, didn't he? It worked out in the end, I suppose. Would you mind tying him up again? I'd like to keep this troublemaker with me for now", she asked.

Nyx smirked as she made a circle in the air with her finger. Smaller white circles appeared around me, wrapping me up in the familiar white silk. "Is that how you were able to quickly tie me up last night?" I asked as Maria drooped my bindings around her neck. "Oh heavens no. That's just for prey that's at a distance. If you're within grabbing distance, a wave of our hands and you're done for. Oh, just a second", she said before making another circle. It was blue this time, and a wave of nausea washed over me as some of my size returned to me. "There, he was far too small to manage for someone as large as you. I think 9 inches should be sufficient", she added. Maria inspected my slightly grown body. "It does make it easier to use-HOLD HIM… hold him, I admit. Could you call your Dryad friend? You did say you could scry", my boss said. "Yeah, just get me a piece of paper. It's easier to have a physically drawn circle to scry than projecting one", Nyx said.

Maria stood up and lumbered to her office, my body bouncing atop her chest. She opened the door to her office, and a wave of heat washed over us. Something on Maria's desk was fuming and producing smoke. "Oh, wonderful, just what I need right now", she huffed before pressing a button on top. A circle appeared in the air, and a feminine Dragonoid figure was shown through it. "Devora, honey, I'd really love to chat, but I'm trying to work out a deal with-", Maria began to say before she was interrupted. "Dwarves", Devora said plainly. "You can take just care of the dwarves yourself, Devora. You know they come around once a month for the scales, so just hand over the-", she said before being interrupted again. "They want to speak with you too. We're coming through", the Dragoness said before the circle shifted. The circle changed into a rectangular doorway, and four figures walked out from it.

"DEVI! What did I say about opening portals in my office?!? You know the scorch marks are impossible to get out!”, Maria shouted. The Dragoness was slightly shorter than Maria was, seeming to only stand at 13 ft tall. Devora's scales were shimmering gold with black rimming around each end. Her horns arched back from the top of her head, pointing upward. Her tail trailing behind her where she stood. The size of her bust rivaled that of my employer. “Doesn’t matter. We’re here now”, she said, motioning for the dwarves to exit the room. The Dragoness sniffed the air and turned to Maria's chest, standing on her toes. She saw my bound body, and smoke puffed from her nostrils. “A human. It’s been some time since I’ve seen one. Were they always this small?”, she questioned. “No, he’s just that small as a punishment. Look, since you're here, you might as well stay for the negotiations”, Maria said, walking out of her office after grabbing a few sheets.

When we returned to Nyx, she was chatting with the three dwarves that Devora brought with her. “Ok, so my dragon friend brought some dwarves with her to discuss dragon scale usage. She’ll also be listening in as well. Are you ok with dragons Nyx?”, Maria asked. Nyx's back legs skittered as Devora walked in and sat opposite her. "Not really; all dragons have an overwhelming presence. It takes some getting used to" she said. Maria then handed her a piece of paper and a pen, and she began drawing the scrying circle. What was shown through the projected circle was a large tree. "Dryad, we need to talk; wake up". The tree did not respond, which caused Nyx to sigh. "Look, Euridice, I'm at that farm right now trying to work out a deal, and I need your input. If you don't respond, I'll have my kids chase you down and string webs through your hair", she threatened. The tree soon began to glow and shift in form.

"Alright, alright, I hear you—no need to threaten my hair. Now what's all this about?", Euridice asked as she yawned. The two explained the plan to Euridice as she tried to keep awake. All I could see on my part was Maria's face and chin since I was laid in my boss's cleavage. As they discussed it, I couldn't help but feel someone was watching me. With some maneuvering, I flipped on my side and saw my spy. Devora was staring intently at me, with almost a hunger in her eyes. I gulped, fearing what she would do. I tried to focus on Maria, Nyx, and Euridice's conversation. "So we make a path through your forest to the coast in exchange for letting you into our fields for the nutrients, occasional trimming, and you'll use your powers to bolster the fruit tree harvests, correct?", Maria asked, writing down each term of the agreement. "Not to mention a designated spot where I'll be staying in tree form that won't be disturbed by your employees!", Euridice shouted. "Yes, yes, there's that too. Nyx, what would you like to get out of the deal?", she asked.

Nyx put her hand to her chin and thought for a moment. "You said you might be bringing in more Hybrids like yourself and I to this farm, right?", Nyx asked. Maria nodded, prompting her to finish her question. "You said you had representatives for everyone currently living here, and you'll assign ones for those who arrive. When they come, can you make one of them the representative if there are any Arachne, if possible?", she asked. "Well, some may object, but I can see about that.", Maria reassured her before turning to Devora and the Dwarves, "Ok, on to the dragon business. You guys still need your scales, right? ". A dwarf with a pair of glasses stood and cleared his throat, "Aye, lass. Our boss tol' us ta get a fresh batch o' scales for our tools an' buildin'. Many of the youngins snapped at me, and me associates when we asked them. We went to Lady Devora 'ere, but instead, she brought us 'ere! Lookin' at ya house now, though, I'd say it may need a wee bit of maintenance", he said, adjusting his glasses.

"Hmm. Well, I can get Devora here to get you the shed scales you-", Maria started to say before the Dragoness interrupted again. "I'll give you mine if I can have the human", she said nonchalantly. Everyone's attention snapped to her after what she just said. "Lady Devora, we canne' ask ya for your scales. The quality of them alone is higher than anythin' our company 'as worked with before!", the spectacled dwarf said, almost bowing to her. "This human is out of the question, Devi. He works for me and has the right to choose whether or not he wants to go with you", Maria said before whispering to herself, "Dragons, I swear". "I want to help the human at least. I can see he has a low resistance to magic. I can fix that", she retorted. Across from Maria, Nyx, and Euridice were trying to keep their laughter in check.

"Um, could I get a say in this?",  I chimed. "Yes!' 'No.", the friends said, overlapping. Nyx and Euridice finally broke and were dying of laughter while the dwarves excused themselves. Maria and Devora argued for several minutes while I bounced atop her breasts. In the middle of their arguing, Devora made a grab for me! Maria was just a bit faster and snatched me from her neck. She then did something I never expected her to do. She pulled the back of her jeans open and slid me in! I was nestled under her tail, hoping this would end it. Unfortunately, as it happened, her finger pushed me deeper between her cheeks. It wasn't complete darkness, but it was more suffocating than being between a pair of breasts.

Maria sat down, clenching her cheeks as if that wasn't enough. Holstaurs are known for their immense strength, and it seems their buttcheeks are no exception. I could no longer hear their argument from the muffled confines of my boss's ass. For some reason, she continued to clench her cheeks. I could tell that I was moving, but each clench made it harder to keep conscious. Maria's final squeeze knocked me out as I felt my feet hit something within her crack.

Much Later:

When I woke up next, I was freed from Maria's cheeks but not my bindings. She was holding me in her hand, but she seemed to be sleeping. I looked around as best I could to get my bearings. It was a large room with a bed, a mirror, and two dressers. I must’ve been taken to Maria's room after her argument with Devora. I'd only been inside once or twice, and each time, the scale she lived in amazed me. Her bed was a foot higher than me when I was normal-sized. She told me how she had the dwarves that visited today make sure that she could not break a thing in the room if she tried when she first brought me in here. 

Looking at her, she had a peaceful look on her face while she slept. I didn't want to disturb her, but I needed to free myself. “Hey, Maria! Can you wake up?!”, I shouted. She stirred, her eyes fluttering open as she yawned. "Hmm? Oh, James, you're awake now. Sorry about earlier. Dragons are very insistent in their desires", she said, her eyes looking distant. "From the tone of your voice, it sounds like she's not letting this go", I said. "You guessed right. I had to make a deal with her. It was that, or she takes you by force", Maria said. I thought about what she just said for a moment. I had a feeling I knew what kind of deal was struck, but I needed to confirm it first. "So what kind of deal did you make with Devora?", I asked to which she replied, "That she'd have access to you at least one day a week after I take care of something". 

"What do you have to take care of?", I asked. Maria wouldn't say, but she undid the bindings Nyx had tied me with. With my limbs freed, I stretched in her grip until she set me down on her bed. From the look on her face, she was having difficulty putting what she had to say into words. "Does what you have to do involve us?", I probed. Maria only replied with a stuttering moo. "How about you regrow me for a start, and we can figure this out together, yeah? Wait, can you grow me back?", I questioned. My boss snapped her fingers, then rummaged through her pockets. She pulled out a piece of paper and unfolded it. Maria set it down, and I saw a magic circle drawn on it. “Nyx gave this to me before she left for the day. She said in case I needed to regrow you, all you needed to do was to step into the circle”, she explained.

I was hesitant to step in, but I was tired of being stuck at this size, so I stepped inside the circle. Once more, a wave of nausea swept over me as I was restored to my normal size. “Phew, I still can’t get over that feeling. Ok, what was it you needed to work out again?", I asked. With me standing on her bed, I was at breast level with her. I’m usually not that tall unless I needed to move something larger than myself. “Well… look, you can say no if you want, wecanfindanotherway-” she began to say before I stopped her. “Maria! Breath”, I told her, which she followed, “does it have anything to do with sex?". She scrunched her face and said, "Sort of. With most Holstaurs, it means a great deal to them if someone they like drinks from their breast… and I haven't had someone that special yet". I must admit I'm shocked that Maria thought of me that way. "Hey, we don't need to do this right now; you still haven't had dinner and probably want a shower, " she said. 

I admit I was hungry, but a rumor floated in my head. Holstaur milk was five times more nutritious and flavorful than regular milk. "The shower can wait; as for dinner, I see two big melons in front of me that will do quite nicely", I said, trying to sound suave. Maria blinked a few times, then chuckled to herself. "You're such a goof. Take off your clothes at least while I lock the door", she said, turning to it. I quickly stripped my new clothes and tossed them onto her chair. After the door was locked, Maria undid her jeans and kicked to the side. Her panties had some pattern on them, but I didn't get a good look at them until she turned around. Pulling off her shirt, she revealed a cow print set of panties and bra. "My underwear isn't too weird, is it?", she asked. It was my turn to chuckle this time, saying, "No, of course not; they look good on you".

Maria unhooked her bra from the front and let her massive breasts flop out from confinement. Huge areolas surrounded large erect digits on each breast. I marveled at the sight of her breasts, hesitantly grabbing her right with my hands. "Wow. These must be full; they feel heavy", I said, gliding my hands over them. "Mmm, can I lie down? It'll make this easier.", she asked between soft huffs. I obliged and moved as she rested on her bed. Her breasts swooped to the side and jiggled before settling. Her panties held tightly around her groin, making a large cameltoe impression. “I… You can start if you’d like”, Maria said, hefting her breasts. I nodded and kneeled next to her right side. I gently grasped her nipple and lowered my head to it. The moment my lips connected with her nipple, milk dripped into my mouth. It tasted better than I ever imagined.

The more I suckled, the more milk flowed out. Maria let out a contented sigh and pulled my smaller body into hers. I straddled her as I continued drinking from her breast. The sweet, rich liquid filled my stomach, but I still couldn't get enough. I switched to her left and drank from it greedily. A warm feeling spread through the center of my body with each gulp. I pulled away from her breast and laid myself between her breasts. She looked beautiful in the rooms low light. I pulled myself closer to her and wrapped my arms around her neck. Maria hugged me as we kissed, compressing my body between her breasts. She pushed my head lightly, wanting me to move lower.

I moved lower as she wanted and was faced with her cameltoe. I pulled the material to the side and stared at the quivering lips hidden behind them. A strong smell of musk and sweat crept from the area as I took the sight in. Maria pulled my head closer, and I began to lick at her. She moaned and buckled her hips, matching my movements. I drove my tongue as deep as I could in her pussy, tasting every inch I could reach. Maria must not have done anything like this before because what little I was doing sent her over the edge. Her thighs clamped around my head, and she came loudly. I was dazed by the sudden pressure and felt dizzy. Maria pulled me back up on her and held me to her chest. We stayed together like that until we began to drift asleep.


Chapter End Notes:

Hoped you liked it. Realized that I didn't add any details as to what James looks like. The same goes for Ethan in the Pokemon story, That should change within the next chapter or two.