- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter for the story! Please enjoy. This one has mostly original characters except from what I named them from. Just Greek Mythology not the Hades game.

I gotta say, I did not expect to enjoy farm life as much as I have. Waking up before the crack of dawn is still not something I'll ever get used to, but everyone has been relatively lenient in that regard. Although I will say, I had a fair few bruises after the first week. It turns out that Holstaurs are really fond of their food and will charge through people and things to get to it. If I wasn't getting jostled around, I was squished against a wall by a myriad of breasts and buttcheeks of varying sizes. Once everyone had gotten used to my presence, things got much more manageable. I still got squished against walls, but it was usually an accident. One of the better perks I've discovered was the milk. I have no idea how they get such rich, sweet, and deep flavor out of the cows, but I was practically addicted. 

My tour guiding part of the job was going reasonably well. From what I could gather from some of the Holstaur and Elves when they opened up the guided tours, people felt nervous about having non-humans lead them through. With me being hired, anyone who came to felt more at ease as they walked through the farm. Maria also considered adding a gift shop or something they can visit after it’s done. For some reason, many people seemed to want to see a part of the farm that even Maria was hesitant to let me into. Marias' farm is one of the few places where dragons have decided to nest and cooperate with other beings. Apparently, she and the current clan matriarch were childhood friends, so when they needed a place of residence, she offered. Luckily dragons being extremely knowledgeable of magics that they are, they disguised their cave system to look like an ordinary barn. From what Maria said, it saved space during their move-in.

Maria said she was reluctant to let me inside because dragons like to collect things. This does not disclude collecting living things either. More than once, they have left the farm to increase their hoard, only to bring back some poor confused soul. They usually get let go after a week. After hearing that, I took her advice and steered clear of it. 

Anyways, enough thinking of the past few weeks. I had just finished my final tour for the day and waved the guests goodbye. There was still plenty of light left in the sky, so I decided to wander the farm a bit. Being close to many rushing people in the main house is nice, but sometimes I craved the quiet of a walk. I didn't have any particular destination in mind, but I wanted to look at the woods near the edge of the property. The trees were packed tightly together but left enough for a path for someone at my height. The air was cool and made the trek all the better. There was a hole within the canopy, so I went to see what the night sky would look like. Just as I arrived, I tripped on something and hit my head on a rock, which knocked me out.

I had no idea how much time had passed when I was knocked out. It was dark as soon as I woke up, and I could feel the split where my head had hit the rock. There was something else that was off. I couldn’t move my limbs as well as I wanted to. I was also wrapped in some sort of strange material. Squinting, I could see some rope-like material wrapped around me. I struggled to free myself of the ropes, but they held firm. “Hm? Oh, it seems our guest is awake. I suppose we should let him out then”, a voice said. Above me, a large hand entered with a flash of light, and I was pulled upwards. I could properly see my capture as my vision returned from being blinded. She had long silver-white hair and six pairs of blood-red eyes. Looking lower, she was very well endowed with a set of large breasts. Her waist had a set of carapace legs jutting out from behind her and a large abdomen to boot. White spots dotted her black armored skin, reminiscent of a starry night sky.

"Well, little one? Are you going to say something? I could put you back where you were if you're so inclined", she chimed, pulling the collar of her shirt open. "Um, hi, I'm James. I didn't disturb your nest, did I Miss?", I simply asked. Arachne were reasonable people but were particular when it came to where they called home. She chuckled and then whistled for some reason. "No, you did not. My companion brought me to your unconscious body out in the small clearing. Obviously, I had to shrink you to transport you. You're currently around 5 inches tall. I can heal your injury if you wish", she said plainly. "Yes, that would be greatly appreciated", I meekly asked. "Very well, " she simply said as she hung me on the front of her shirt and began humming. A glow surrounded our bodies, and I could feel the wound begin to close. It was a healing song powered by magic.

While waiting for my healing to finish, I looked better at my surroundings. It was a humble cottage-looking place, with a few corridors wide enough for a forklift to pass through. Strands of near-invisible spider silk were hung above us. In a corner of the ceiling, a writhing black mass hung ominously. "Um, may I ask what that black ball is up there?", I said. When the Arachne spoke, the glowing stopped, "Oh, they are my adopted children. Their mother asked me to take care of them before she passed. They can't grow into Arache, as they are a species that can't, but they can speak human languages. Do they frighten you?". "Well, no," I said, "I was just curious, is all.". She didn't speak or start humming but instead snapped her fingers. The ball dispersed, and small orbs traveled across the strands of silk over to where we were.

Once a few were over us, they descended onto the waiting Arachne. The ones who landed near me investigated the foreign object that was me. “‘Who’s that?’ ‘Don’t know.’ ‘Is it food?’ ‘No, still alive.’ ‘Looks funny.’ ‘Looks hurt.’ ‘Hope it’s ok.’ ‘Wanna touch it”, I heard whispers all around me. Suddenly the strands of silk around my arms unraveled. “If you aren’t too afraid to move, you may touch them”, the Arachne said, resuming her humming. One of the little spiders moved closer, and I patted its head. It seemed to like it and ran to the others. “It is rare to see non-arachnids touch the little ones, much less pet them. You are an unusual human. Oh Dryad, you’ve finally come”, she said. A chubbier-looking woman walked into the room wearing a thinly veiled green dress.

"I see the one who distributed my sleep is alive and well. Have you finished healing him, Arachne?”, she asked, pointing at me. “Yes, the wound on his head has fully healed, but it is too dark to send him back to that farm. He will have to stay here for the night”, she said, snapping her fingers again. All the spiders that covered her crept up back their webs and scurried back to wherever they came from. “Fantastic. Not only does the one who disturbed my sleep have to stay here, one of us will have to guide him back to that tantalizing farm”, the Dryad grumbled. 

“Um, excuse me, I want to ask something. Do neither of you have names?”, I chimed in. They both looked at me as soon as I spoke. “No, neither of us has a name. We just refer to each other by our species”, the Arachne said, picking me up again. “If you’re so concerned about it, human, then why don’t you come up with names for the both of us!?”, the Dryad snapped. “You know you don’t have to snap at the human just because he tripped on your root and woke you up.’ ‘I was just falling asleep when he tripped on me, and he smells like that farm.’ ‘You don’t need the sleep; look how much nutrients you absorbed while you slept!”, they continued to argue for minutes.

Since I couldn’t move, I thought of names for this pair to distract myself from their arguing. The names dawned on me as I stared up at them. “I have some names if you’ll hear them”, I shouted to them. They stopped arguing and looked back down at me, saying, “Well, what do you have?” they said in unison. “For the Dryad, I was thinking of the name Euridice after the Greek Dryad. For the Arachne, it was Nyx since her armor looks like a night sky”, I said. They both stared at me for what felt like hours, then the Dryad spoke, “I find that name agreeable”. “Nyx feels appropriate for me as well. I like it”, Nyx said. It was hard to tell because of the angle I was hung, but it looked like they were blushing. “Oh, speaking of that farm, does anyone know where you are?” Nyx asked. “OH SHIT! No one does. Can you unshrink me so I can use my phone?”, I asked.

Nyx pulled me from the necklace holder she put me in and set me on the ground. She drew a magic circle in the air above me. A sick feeling washed over me, and I could feel my body grow back to normal. I was still shorter than Euridice and Nyx, but I was glad I had my autonomy back. I pulled out my phone and called the farmhouse's phone and told them what had happened. While Maria was unhappy when she heard, she understood that I couldn’t make the trip back at night. As soon as I finished my call, Nyx shrunk me again out of nowhere. “Now that that is taken care of, you will stay with me until morning comes. Euridice has already left, which leaves you with me".

"Before you object, the children will still be eager to see you and may sneak into wherever you may be sleeping tonight. If I keep you with me, you won't be disturbed, nor will my children be killed if you move by mistake. Does this sound reasonable?", she continued as she moved to another part of her home. "As I don't have many other options, I accept. Where are we heading now?", I asked as I was wrapped up again.

"Firstly, dinner. Neither of us has eaten, and I am quite famished. Then a bath to clean off and after to bed. I'll need my rest if I'm to take you back to that farm", Nyx said as she began to prepare a meal. "Can I take a bath alone at normal size once we've eaten?" "No, you may not, Fire magic is something I am not overly experienced with, so I’d rather save the use of it for one use for dinner and bathing”, Nyx retorted as she continued. Even if I could argue against that point, there was no way I could fight against her at my size, so I resigned myself to being a necklace. She must've been feeling fancy as she pulled out some wine and drank a few cups.

Nyx thankfully regrew me and let me eat my meal normally, but as soon as we finished, she shrunk me again and scuttled to a large bathroom. Tied back onto the necklace, Nyx undressed while I watched on. “Are you not embarrassed to have me see you nude?” “No, not really. If you’ve been near animalistic people before, you’d know that most of us aren’t hung up on conventional human ideals”, Nyx said as she pulled off her shirt. Her breasts flopped out from her shirt, having not been bound by a bra. Her breasts weren’t as big as some of the Holstaurs, but they were still relatively large with how small I’ve been shrunk. She turned to face a mirror, fixing something with her hair. This allowed me to see her nipples which were puffy yet inverted. 

Nyx saw me looking at her nipples and covered them with her hands. “Please don’t look at them. They’re the one thing I’m self-conscious about on my body”, she said, blushing. “Oh, I can’t look anywhere else, so…”, is all I could say in response. Nyx didn’t reply as she stepped into the bath she had heated up. She cleaned herself with a strange-scented soap and hummed to herself. Nyx must’ve thought of an idea to tease me back because she put some soap on my body and squashed me between her breasts. Her soap kept my body from being dragged roughly against her breasts as she rubbed them. It was my first experience with a sexual act like this, and I could feel my dick harden the longer it went on.

Nyx must've felt it too because she suddenly stopped and poured water on both of us. I was left sputtering, coughing, and confused while she finished rinsing off. Once she was satisfied, we left the bath and dried off. We made our way to her bedroom, which was sparsely decorated but with a dresser and a cot made of web. She must've still been annoyed by my comment earlier. As soon as she lay down in her cot, she said, "You know, human, I may not get another chance with you being as small as you are right now. I want a taste". My eyes widened in surprise. "Nyx, please. You can't be serious." " Oh, but I am serious little James. Humans never visit this forest, and other species hardly venture too far in. Besides, I saved you and healed your head wound; think of this as payment", she said, pulling me off her neck. She opened her mouth, and what greeted me were fanged teeth and a long, thick pink tongue.

Nyx ripped a hole in my binding, revealing my member. Her tongue flicked the digit, eliciting a reaction. The wet muscle slapped against my body, her breath smelling of the wine she had at dinner. I squirmed with each passing lick, feeling myself grow closer to climax. Once more, the sly Arachne stopped deadpan, cocooning my body again. She turned me to face her, all the while laughing, "Oh human, I wish I could see the look on your face. I may have helped you, but don't think me such an easy woman to win over just because you gave me a name. You'll have to put in some effort next time. Now good night". Nyx slipped me deep into her cleavage, her rapid heartbeat echoing through her chest. The darkness and the flesh encompassed me were inescapable no matter how hard I thrashed. Eventually, I resigned to my pillowy cage and drifted to sleep.

The Next morning:

My eyes cracked open as my mind began to break away from sleep. My vision was blurry, and my body ached for some reason. Then what occurred the night before came back to me. I turned my head as best I could, and from what I could tell from the low light, I was still trapped in Nyx's cleavage. I squirmed in place, hoping to gain notice of my living prison. All my efforts gave me was a low mumbling from above, "Mmmm, five more minutes, Dryad". Nyx rolled to her side, shifting my prison along with her. What little space I had was now filled with my captures chest. I struggled as much as I could, but still, my predicament didn’t change. Beads of sweat had dripped down before she turned, and one sat before me. Thirst crept up my throat, and I grew desperate for a drink. 

Out of options, I tried chewing my way through my bindings. The few threads near my mouth snapped, letting my mouth slip through an opening. I squirmed my way to the bead and drank the salty liquid. It would do for now, but I needed actual water. Then the realization struck me; I could try biting Nyx to get her to wake up. I shifted my body to face a side of her breasts and bit into the skin. I didn’t want to hurt her badly, so I tried to keep it as gentle as possible. My actions seemed to have worked because soon, the pressure around me let up, and I could feel myself shifting into a horizontal position.

“Mmmm, it must be morning. I wonder how the human is doing”, Nyx said, parting her cleavage. Her hand reached for my body and grabbed me, freeing me from her breasts. “I understand that you may have been hungry, but no need to try and eat me, young human. I would’ve let you out eventually”, she said with a yawn. The Arachne crawled out of bed with me in hand and left to her bathroom. She pinned me to a string of webbing while she readied herself for the day. Nyx used a mist magic to wet down her hair, and her children came down to straighten it. They left it in a braid as she brushed her teeth. “I’ve been meaning to ask. Where did you get your kitchen wares and that dresser”, I asked, breaking the silence. 

She held up her finger as she rinsed out her mouth. Once she did, she said, “Fairy Courier services. Exchange goods or a monetary payment, and they’ll get almost anything for you. That's how I get all my wares. Just draw the right scrying circle, and they’ll always answer”. I had to admit that must be very convenient. Nyx plucked me from where I was hanging on the wall and brought me back to her kitchen for breakfast. We ate in silence again as her brood watched over us. I’d have been alright with this if she had not misplaced my clothes while they were small. 

Once we were done, I was shrunk again (shocking, I know), and Nyx left her home to bring me back to mine. We, I should say she, made the walk early morning to ensure I didn’t miss too much of my duties. I was resting on the outside of her shirt, watching the scenery pass by. “Um, can I ask about what you said last night? Before you… tucked me in?” I asked. She was silent for a moment, recalling what she had said. “Ah, that. You see…” she stuttered. “It was the wine talking?’ ‘YES! Yes, it was the wine talking. I tend to tease people whenever I drink wine, from what the Dr- from what Eruidice has told me”, Nyx confessed.

“But did you mean what you said about having a chance, I mean?”, I probed. She said nothing as we came to a break in the trees. Maria and a few others were waiting for me a fair distance away from the forest. “Look, I'm sorry if I'm being cagey about my answer, but I don’t know as of yet. Before you return, you need a new set of clothes, " Nyx said, pulling at the threads that bound me. They weaved themselves into a perfectly fitting set of white clothing. “Wow, I think this is the nicest set of clothing I’ve ever had. Thank you, Nyx. How can I repay you?” I asked. Before she could answer that, Maria had walked to where we were and introduced herself. My Holstaur boss stuck out her hand, saying, “Hi, I’m Maria. Thank you for helping dear James here. Would you like to come to the house and chat? I’d like to get to know a little about you”. Nyx shook her hand and thought for a moment. "You know what? I think I’ll take you up on that. I’m Nyx, by the way. Your human here gave me that name. By the way, do I need to regrow him?” Nyx asked, holding me in the palm of her hand. “No, you can keep him at that for now. I’d like to have a word with him after we talk”, she said as she turned back towards the farmhouse. As I worried for my job, Nyx chuckled and said, “Oh, this I gotta see”.


Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think. Also does anyone know an artist that draws good Monster Ladies? I want to get some of these characters drawn.