- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: None of this represents anything from the real world.

Also: Pretty disgusting, you'd have to be a sick cuss to like this.

Author's Chapter Notes:
At the university.

I could feel the lower weight of my torso shift, and my legs dangled in a pendulum which matched her stride. When her left thigh went forward, my body swung left, when her right thigh went forward, my body swung right. And her hips swung with a natural force that could knock a van over.


She either forgot I was there, or simply didn't care. It didn't matter all that much. Not to her.


But I was suffocating, my head and arms were shoved right up her nethers, and there was no room to move. The rest of my naked body had too much space, left to swing all around. If she at least bothered to wear panties under her skirt, my abs wouldn't have been so worn out from trying to control the flailing of my body.


She walked with a sway down the hall, I could almost hear her chat with the other girls. There were giggles too. The sounds were muffled between the walls of flesh, but they weren't silent.


And oh god, the erection was unbearable. My dick was absolutely throbbing. Every once in a while, the tip would poke her thigh and my frustration swelled. 


It must have been fifteen minutes when she finally got to class, because I heard the bell as she sat down. Everything tightened and I struggled to breathe, but my legs finally got to rest. 


My ribs were pressed even more against her vagina, and I was gasping for air. Now that my legs could move freely, I was able to wiggle around. With time, I knew I could pull myself out.


The movement stimulated her, and she was getting wet. While that made it easier to move, it also brought her attention. 


I felt the goddess flick my erected penis, her finger knocking my balls on its way out. Then she folded my knees back, and tucked me deeper inside. I grunted in pain and frustration, my doll-sized body almost shoved completely inside her. The only part of me that could breathe was my dick and kneecaps. Fresh air tickled both.


She mumbled something to me, and the flesh inside hummed softly. I couldn't understand what she said, but I knew it was a warning. She flicked me again for good measure. I whined softly, trying not to waste my breath.


So I sat still for the next ninety minutes, with her fingers fidgeting under the table the entire time. Teasing, but never satisfying my arousal. At least I knew now she hadn't forgotten me.


I was with her the entire day, after Nicole and I had an argument in her dorm that morning, she saw fit to, "Put me in my place." And so she shrunk me down and rammed me up her crotch. Left to dangle for all the gals to see.


She went to the locker room after math, and finally freed me. She flung me like a rag on a white bench and towered over me. As much as I despised the woman, seeing her again did not help my erection. 


Milk-white thighs that could crush the skull of a man her size, nevermind a man six times smaller. A skirt that barely covered me while I hung from her crevice. It was humiliating to think that the other women saw me. And I knew they did. Some would laugh, some would whisper, but no one cared enough to free me..


Love handles and a tummy were exposed above her skirt. A white, partly buttoned-up shirt which only covered her shoulders and a little below her breast. The shirt couldn't button past her milkers if she tried. As it was, the top of her buxom spilled out from her bra. 


Everything she wore was just a size or two small, and though she wasn't terribly obese, everything jiggled at the slightest motion.


Her steel blue eyes met my own, and she whipped her blonde hair back. Then she hitched up her skirt, as if to remind me I could go back inside her at any moment.

As if my entire existence was to be ignored or teased on her whim.


I stood just below her thighs, and the woman's silky southern voice boomed around me.


"Didja learn yer lesson, yah little bitch?"


The lesson, of course, was that I was a little bitch. A pet, a play thing, and whatever else I was told.


"Yes, goddess." I replied with a clenched jaw.


Nicole let her skirt fall back to cover up her skin, but remained over me so I could see her in all her glory. 


"That's good. Then you better sit tight."


She turned to walk away, but must've bent over to tie her shoe. 


Of course, I couldn't help but appreciate my view. Nicole's bulbous ass could flatten me in an instant, and upon remembering that I looked away. I wouldn't want to make her any angrier than she already was. 


And that's when I noticed my surroundings. Nicole was confined by walls with a large gap under them. The left wall had a case of bath tissue. Behind the white bench I stood on, was a deep bowl with a pool of water at the bottom. I was standing on the rim of a toilet seat.


"Wait, Nicole!"


It was too late, she released a monstrous wind and knocked me in the pool. Tired as I was from holding myself in her womb, I was barely able to swim to the surface. 


Nicole stood above the toilet and started to piss, the yellow rain splashing directly on me. As much as I could've used a shower, this was not what I had in mind. 


The toilet's acoustics held her voice. 

"Mah little bitch needs reminden' that he's jus' a piece a' shit." she said sternly. After that, she bent over again, and eclipsed my light.


Now, something worth knowing about Nicole, is that she struggles with irritable bowel syndrome. What that means is her stomach is always bothering her. Sometimes it's gas and constipation, but other times…


Warm, wet bubbles and shards of shit flew into the bowl. The terrible smell infiltrated my nose, I tried to hold my breath, but at the same time I was desperate for air. The constant pressure disturbed the stillness of the water, and I found myself fighting to stay afloat.


She must've been on her phone, because after it was all over, her ass still covered the seat. Occasionally she let out another string of farts and shit, but I had the feeling she was only here because she was preoccupied with her texts.


When she did stand up, she didn't bother wiping.  And thank god she didn't flush. Instead, she reached in her purse and pulled out a pair of black panties.


Then she waited for me to swim towards the shore of the bowl, and plucked me out of the shit infested toilet. I was ashamed to still have had a boner.


Her hands rubbed me down in the cold water of the sink, then she dried me off with her panties. Nicole held me above the toilet for a moment, and told me, "Nevah forget what you are, doll."


She took a few squares of toilet paper and wiped her ass, then stuffed them in my face. "Eat." The goddess demanded, squeezing my body.


I gagged once, but knew what would happen if I didn't obey. After one bite, and one swallow, she dropped the paper in the toilet and flushed. Next she ran me under the sink, and dried me in her panties again.


"You're a bitch. Say it."


"I'm a bitch."


She lowered her panties, with me still in them. "Now, donchu be complainin' about this." She told me, "Ah know you're needin' some rest from all this exercise, so we'll get you nice and comfortable-like in this here hammock." 


Honestly, I was too tired and defeated to complain. I was too tired to move a muscle, so I just laid there as my bed slid closer and closer to her cooch.