- Text Size +

I’m so lost. 


Being Tinkerbell’s son was challenging, among the reasons was that his name was Tinker making it almost impossible to not step out of his mother’s shadow. Being the size of a fairy wasn’t too bad, until one left to go into the normal-size world. It had taken a lot of convincing to get her to agree for him to come to this school. Ironically, she wanted him to stay far away from regular-sized people. Tinkerbell, of all people, the fairy who fought Captain Hook alongside Peter Pan, turned out to be an overprotective mother.


Tinker thought it was very unfair, especially because he heard all of her adventures when she was growing up and if she faced pirates pretty much weekly, not to mention everything that happened when she first left Pixie Hollow(the fairies back there always had a story to tell about something she did). So he was homeschooled, which wasn’t that bad. He was very close with his mom. 


But there comes a time to leave the nest(or hollow) and fly to new horizons for adventures. So, after a lot of effort, he managed to convince her to let him go to Auradon Prep.


It took a lot of effort, hours upon hours of making the case that the Beast banished every villain to the Isle of the Lost and that Auradon is land filled with heroes and kind-souls. She did not like the idea, but he was her son and that meant inside of him was a fiery spirit and he wasn't backing down. Finally, he was allowed to attend.


“Dammit, I have a map in front of me, how am I still lost?” Tinker was not happy about being unable to find his first class. His hopes of making a good impression on his first day were steadily decreasing. 


He was so focused on staring at the map trying to find his way in this giant school, that he didn’t even hear anyone coming as hear any steps as he was rounding a corner. 


His face made contact with a giant purple and black studded boot. His mind is shaken out of his thoughts bringing him fully into the present. His body flies back and rolls on the hall floor. Weakly he says, “Owww. That was a hard kick.” 


“What did I just kick?” Hearing a girl’s voice, Tinker opens his eyes to see a giantess. She looks different than he thought girls at this school would be. Her purple hair flows and her eyes are a strong green, there is something so alluring about them. Something so alluring about her. 


She’s gorgeous. Her face is just beautiful. Her body too. Just everything about her. 


She looks down at him. “A tiny boy....” She smirks.


“S-sorry.” Tinker fights his anxiety speaking to such a giant woman, especially such a beautiful one. “I-I’ll uhm watch where I’m going.”


Mal holds her smirk. No bite, no bark. Exactly what I would expect from an Auradon student. Perfect. She crouches down in front of Tinker.


Changing her smirk into a smile, she says “So, who are you?”


Tinker tries his hardest not to look at her legs, when Mal crouched down her tight pants pressed against her thighs, not wanting to disrespect the giant woman in front of him. He stammers. “I-I-I” He clears his throat. “Well it’s my first day here and I’m looking for the administrator’s office.” Seeing her expectant look, he continued. “My name is Tinker.”


“Tinker. A good enough profession, but in this day and age, wouldn’t it be easier to be an engineer instead, more job stability.” She chuckles to herself. “But Tinker as in Tinkerbell?”


Tinker nods. “Yeah. That’s my mom.”


Mal’s eyes widen. “You’re Tinkerbell’s son?! Where are your wings?”


“They haven’t come in yet…”


Mal raises her eyebrows. “You’re an unlucky fairy then. To be this old and not have them…Well, I think you look better without them.” Also much easier to catch. A grin spreads across her face. “Since it’s your first day, you must be awfully lost. Especially considering how far away from the office you are... Well I don’t have anything too important right now, how about you just come with me instead.”


That’s tempting, really tempting. She’s so gorgeous. “Thank you. I appreciate that offer. But, I want to try to find the office myself. I want to do a lot for myself here. So thank you for the invitation. But I want to find it myself.” Tinker starts to walk around her.


Mal slams her foot in front of him. “Well, let’s start over. You see, an invitation is a very important thing. My mother knew that very well. But, I recognize that my invitation wasn’t that clear. Instead of going to the office, come with me and have some fun.”


Tinker swallows nervously. “Uhm. I don’t think I got your name. What was it again?”


“Mal. And here’s a hint, my name is part of my mom’s just like yours is.”


Tinker pauses, trying to figure out who Mal’s mother could be. He stammers, “Y-your mom is Maleficent?!” 


“The one and only. So ready to have some fun?”


Tinker turns and tries to sprint away, unfortunately for him, and luckily for Mal, he can’t fly away. Mal catches him with little effort and holds him tightly.


As Tinker squirms, he asks, “W-what are you even doing here?!”


“I’m a student here. Guess, you weren’t paying attention to the news.” She cracks her neck, before untying her boot with her other hand. 


“Wait! Please don’t!” 


Mal giggles. “You’re gonna come with me for now.” She drops Tinker into her shoe. She watches him land with a thud on the sole before sliding her foot in. She smiles, enjoying his struggles under foot.


Mal grins as she walks back to her room.  As she walks around, she ponders how to toy with Tinker best, enjoying his struggles beneath her foot. She smirks as she thinks about moving him in her boot so he’d be squeezed in between her toes or directly under the ball of her foot and receiving all the pressure of each step. 


She whispers to herself. “So many things to try out. So many ways to have some fun with this tiny guy.” She chuckles. “I mean what are the odds, I’d run into Tinkerbell’s son all alone…” Her eyes widen. “So helpless and I was the one to find him…” The gears in her brain turn quickly as she comes up with an even better plan. 


She rushes back to her room, needing to act as quickly as possible. Tinker feels her speed increase as her purple sock repeatedly pushes into him. 


She empties her desk and sits down to prepare. She takes off her jacket, wanting to try to persuade him with a different tactic than fear. She grins as she glances down at her black shirt underneath which is more form-fitting and revealing than anyone ever realizes. 


She slides her foot out of her boot and lifts it above her desk, tilting it for him to fall out. 


Tinker looks up at Mal. She trapped me inside her boot. She kidnapped me. She’s the daughter of one of the most evil villains ever. She basically has my fate in her hands…


And yet, she’s the most gorgeous girl ever. I mean the way her purple hair cascades around her face is killing me, and her eyes are so enticingly green. And her breasts. They’re massive compared to me.


After the only woman in Tinker’s life being his mom, he's filled with so many emotions, and as much as he tries to fight it, he’s already smitten by her.


Mal grins at him. “Now that we have some privacy, let’s talk. I believe we each have something to offer each other.”

 

Hopefully, he says. “S-so you aren’t kidnapping me?”


She smiles, a glint of mischief in her eyes. “No. I’m just going to help us reach a mutually beneficial arrangement without anyone interrupting us.” 


Tinker swallows nervously, unsure of how this will go. “Alright. Let’s begin I guess.” 


She grins. “As you might have guessed, I know practically everything there is to know about fairies. My mother made sure of that. So I knew you would survive being in my boot because of your indestructibility.”


Well, at least she didn’t intend to kill me. So that’s better than her mother I guess… But not wanting to just recklessly kill me is like the literal bare minimum.  “Thank you…Uhmm. Do you hold a grudge against the other fairies, like your mother?”


Her eyes glare at him for several seconds before softening. “That was my mother. And I’m me. The way I see it, anyone’s interests can align with someone else’s. So…”  She brings her face a little closer and whispers. “Maybe you can change my mind on what other fairies are like. Especially pixies, I’ve never gotten to meet them before. Perhaps you can give me a very, very, positive view of pixies."


Tinker blushes.


“This is just out of curiosity. Have you ever been eaten before?” She licks her lips, lustfully.


The look in her eyes sends a shiver down Tinker’s spine… and in between his legs? It’s bad enough that she's already so beautiful. Am I really into the thought of her doing whatever she wants to me? He briefly thinks about her dropping her between her gigantic breasts. Okay, I think I am into her doing whatever she wants to me. He shakes his head. “Nope. Never been eaten before.”


“Hmm, I find that interesting that no normal sized person has ever tried it before. Then again, maybe they were afraid of Tinkerbell’s wrath.”


After hesitating, Tinker shares, “Well… I kind of haven’t been around normal-sized people before. My mom wanted me just around fairies. So…” He shrugs his shoulders. 


She raises her eyebrows. “Wait…I had to have misunderstood you. You’ve been around normal sized people before right?”


After Tinker shakes her head, she says. “Holy shit. You got a lot of bravery to be able to do that. You went from always being around fairies to living here, without any prior experience. Damn. That’s kind of hardcore.” She scratches the back of her neck and sighs. “I guess we have more in common than we both thought. This is all very new to me too.”


Tinker takes the natural opportunity to ask the question on his mind. “So, how and why are you here? Like not on the Isle of the Lost and everything?”


“The current prince wanted to demonstrate how noble he was by” She fake pouts and and mockingly says “the poor children of villains who grew up in the slums with no real love” she rolls her eyes, “a chance to prove to the world they can overcome their beginnings.”


Incredulously, he asks. “And he chose the daughter of Maleficent as one of them?”


Mal drops all pretenses, leaning her head forward, and speaks in an earnest tone that shows just how insane everything actually is. “Right, like he picked the daughters of Maleficent, and the Evil Queen, and the sons of Jafar and Cruella De Vil. It’s crazy. Of all the villain kids, he chose me. Me. Me.” She throws her hands in the air. “Me. I’m here at Auradon Prep. Taken from the slums of the Isle of the Lost, in a literal limo, that’s right we got picked up in a goddamn limo, to this school where everyone only sees my Mother when they look at me. All anyone ever sees when they look at me is my mother.” She shakes her head, realizing how off topic she got, before calmly saying, “Now, back to our conversation.” 


Even if her display was brief, Tinker sees Mal’s internal conflict and starts to believe she isn’t evil as he thought.


“I have one last question before we get to discussing the main part of the deal.”


“Alright, go ahead.”


“Since you’re Tinkerbell’s son, did you have a lot of girlfriends back at Pixie Hollow? Be honest.”


“I thought villains liked liars.”


Mal smirks at him. “Ooh, I like that. Sharp. More and more you’re turning out to be more fun than I thought.” 


His heart flutters, seeing her smirk and he decides to reveal everything. “Believe it or not, my mom was an absolute helicopter parent, which is unfair considering how many wild things she did. So much so that I was homeschooled. This is my first time on my own, and I’ve only really met my mom and her friends. And I needed to forge my own path so after a lot of pushing I was enrolled in Auradon Prep and well then I met you on my way to the administrator’s office.” 


Mal’s jaw hangs open. “You were homeschooled your whole life, and still you decided to just leave the world of fairies and live in a world with giants.” She sits back and blows air out of her mouth. “You're a badass. You got some spine to do that. Hell I’m the kid of a villain and this is all pretty intense for me. But you, damn.” 


This is turning out a lot better than I thought. “Well, sometimes adventure calls and you can’t ignore it.”


Mal grins. “Oh you have the heart of a dragon don’t you. You wanna be my sidekick?” She shakes her head. “Well let me present my deal to you. Firstly, I’ll offer you protection and can help teach you to be tougher and stand up for yourself.”


He pauses. “No offense, truly. But aren’t you and the other three villain kids the only ones I’d need to stand up to.”


She chuckles. “That naive nature of yours is cute. Let me tell you, this school is filled with egotistical brats who think they’re above everyone else just because they’re royalty.” She rolls her eyes. “For some of them, that’s the only thinking they’re capable of.” She opens out her arms to you. “But, I’m offering me and the other Villain Kids as protection from everyone else at this school. There are only 2 people at this school who can do anything to you, myself of course and my roommate, who’s basically my sister, Evie. You won’t really interact with the guys at all. You’ll mostly be by my side and if not then Evie’s. But really, you’ll pretty much be with me Tinker.”


He pauses to consider her offer. “That does sound pretty nice. But what would you get in return?”


She winks at him. “Smart, always know what deals you’re making. First we’re going to go to the administrative office and you’ll say that you were lost and that I found you and we spoke and that I was very kind to you and helped you out.”


Tinker furrows his brows and tilts his head. “You… want to be good?”


She pauses and sighs. “I’m… trying to step out of my mother’s shadow and be my own person.” She says nothing about the Fairy Godmother's wand and her plan to steal it. “And you’ll also say that I was so wonderful, that you want to be my roommate.”


Tinker chokes on air, not needing any water in his lungs to express how much of a shock that statement was. “Huh?!”


“Yeah. Think about it, what would show more of a willingness to turn a new leaf than me befriending a fellow fairy. It would be such a surprising and impressive act of compassion. Don’t you think so?”


He continues to cough. “Yeah it would be surprising. Like never in a million years would I have guessed that, surprising. That’s just so…” He glances up at her face, and says, “uhm, forward. It’s just really new…Not that it’s the worst thing in the world or anything. I just wouldn’t have ever considered it as an option. And I can’t even imagine what my mom will say.”


Mal’s eyes twinkle. “Will, you said will. Not would.”


Tinker swallows nervously. “Y-yeah, I guess that’s what I said.”


“So, at least unconsciously, part of you wants to say yes. And she’d probably be impressed, you can emphasize the compassion part of it. Come on…” She pouts. “Can’t you show a little faith, and trust…” she slowly starts to smile, “and maybe spread a little pixie dust.” She winks.


He chuckles. “Okay maybe…But, why would you want me to room with you?”


She leans forward, pressing the sides of her arms against her breasts to make them more visible. “Can’t a girl just think a guy is cute and want to spend some time with him?” Damn, if Evie could see me right now.


Tinker blushes. “Y-you think I’m cute?” He shakes his head. “Uh. I mean uh. It’s not that I don’t want to believe you, it’s just kind of hard to wrap my head around.” He sighs. “Look, I’m really sheltered and naive and all that... Could you please just tell me if there is something else you want out of this.”


Mal exhales. Shit. This guy is actually making this heart a tiny bit less stone. She softens her face and brings her index finger next to Tinker. Gently, she ruffles his hair. “Alright, maybe there is something else I want. But, it would be part of the training to help you toughen up. As a little thank you for protection from the rest of the school, Evie and I get some freedom to mess with you.” She holds up her other hand. “Look, come on. We’ve never actually interacted with other fairies before, and I’m only half-fairy and my mom is well she’s a special kind, but whatever, and you being tiny is really fun. You’re indestructible.  Besides, wouldn’t you rather know that there were only two people who could mess with you than having to worry about the entire school. I promise that it’ll help you toughen up.” She lowers her head a little. “And think about the cred you’d get being a Dragon Tamer, you could get any girl you want.”


Tinker sighs. “I doubt I’d know what to do with a girl at all.”


“We can help with that. Evie is a master of love and getting people to like her. She can help you practice everything.”


Feeling bold, he asks. “And what about you? Would you help me practice too?”


Mal pauses before bringing her hand to her chest and smiling. “Oh, after this conversation absolutely…Let me make a guess, so far you’re liking your women tall.” She whispers, “Maybe a little mischievous? Some purple hair as well?” She winks.


Seeing Tinker blush, she smiles and extends her hand. “So do we have a deal?”













Chapter End Notes:

I copied and pasted this and because of the way GiantessWorld works I had to re-Italicize the thoughts. Let me know if I missed any. And let me know if you enjoyed.