- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Decided to post another story.  As always, reviews are appreciated.  Thank you for reading, hope you enjoy!

      Francis arrived home from work eager to begin setting up the bedroom for the evening.  He was running late as his car had broke down on the drive home and he had to catch a last minute bus.  Further complicated by the large bag of candles and rose petals he had been carrying. He wanted this night to be special for Susan and Will.  He took his time placing numerous rose petals on the bed and adorning the room with candles.  He finished lighting the candles and began stripping.  The others would be home soon and he wanted to be ready and waiting.  He placed his clothes in the walk in closet and sat down on the edge of the bed, cellphone in hand.  He placed his phone on the edge of the nightstand and bent down to open the bottom drawer.  Inside the “pleasure drawer” as it was known was a myriad of dildos, vibrators, cuffs, etc.  Francis sorted through the various items eventually finding what he was looking for, a small glass vial of liquid.  He had bought it some time prior, but hadn’t got around to making use of it.  Tonight was the night though.  The label on the side had some faded text that simply said “Matheson’s Pleasure Enhancer, hours of fun.”  Below that was a short text in much smaller print that appeared to be a list of possible side effects.  Francis figured it was some kind of stamina booster akin to any of those little pills that could be found at any convenience store.  Thinking of little else, he untwisted the cap, a strong smell of strawberries was noticeably pleasant, almost intoxicating.   He took a small gulp and consumed roughly a quarter of the vial.  "This is nothing more than some fruity water.  Oh well, at least it was only a few bucks,” Francis thought thinking he’d been given nothing more than a mere placebo.  He replaced the cap and placed the vial on the nightstand and began to relax.  No sooner had he taken a breath when a wave of dizziness began to overcome him.  He closed his eyes and felt himself pass out.  

      Francis came to lying on his back in a daze.  The first thing he noticed was the large blue surface he found himself resting on.  “Better the bed than the floor,” he thought to himself as he got himself focused.  “Oof, I wonder how long I was out.”  He looked towards the wall clock and noticed only a few minutes had passed.  Wait, the wall clock now appeared gigantic.  He began to take in the rest of his surroundings and discovered to his horror that he was no more than a mere speck on a now gargantuan sized bed.  His mind began racing, “I need to get to my phone.  How the hell am I going to do that?!”  His phone was still on the nightstand, but the normally narrow gap between it and the bed was far too great for him to risk jumping.  He had to make it over there somehow.   It was his literal call for help if he wanted to get out of this situation.  He looked around to see if there could possibly be any object he might be able to use to his benefit.  To his surprise, he noticed that one of the pillows was askew and the corner was providing a makeshift bridge over to the nightstand.  He couldn’t believe his luck, he quickly made his way to the pillow.  When he got there, he noticed the corner didn’t fully extend over the gap.  He would still have to jump, but at least it wouldn’t be impossible.  He climbed onto the pillow and tediously began making his way over.  It was an extra soft down pillow, so traversing it was like walking in fresh snow at times.  It was a long way to fall, especially at this size.  As he made his way to the edge he could feel the pillow corner begin to buckle under his weight.  It was now or never; he sprinted towards the edge best as he could and jumped just as the “ground” beneath him gave way.  It wasn’t a very good jump, as he had just barely managed to grab the edge of the nightstand  and was now hanging for dear life.  Using all of his available strength; he hoisted himself up and collapsed in a heap, catching his breath and just relieved he hadn’t fallen into the void.  

      Not wanting to waste any time, he collected himself and his thoughts and started towards his phone.  The phone was nearly as thick as he was now tall.  He had no clue how he was going to manipulate the screen as he climbed on.  Without warning his phone suddenly vibrated to life.  He fell on his hands and knees amidst the shaking.  He desperately tried to get to the giant green icon and somehow answer the call.  He was suddenly aware of another kind of motion apart from the shaking.  With every pulse, the entire phone was moving over the edge.  He scrambled on all fours, trying to get back on the nightstand.  The phone was now beginning to tilt as he made it to the side and jumped.  The phone slid off the nightstand and fell into the space between.  Francis collapsed in despair at the sight.  “What am I going to do now,” he wondered.  Apart from himself, there was nothing on the nightstand except for a lamp and the vial he had set down earlier.  He walked to the vial and was finally able to take in what the rest of the label had said.  “Shrinking effects are only temporary.  Resizing in an unsafe place could result in bodily injury.  Always be mindful of dosage/duration ratios.”  This was followed table of figures showing various shrinking durations.  Having taken the dosage he had, he would remain this way for somewhere between 2-4 hours.  Francis was relieved to know he wasn’t stuck like this forever, but could he possibly hold on for that long?  Just then he could hear the sound of the bedroom door opening.