- Text Size +

      Francis was uncertain as to where he had landed.  Though the drawer was open, not much light made filtered to his location.  All he could be certain of was that he was in some kind of silicone shaft.  “Thank goodness, I must’ve landed in a cock sleeve,” thinking to himself.  This was a comforting thought as there would be no chance of either Susan or Will using it if he wasn’t there.  The only thing he had to worry about was it being shifted around if they were to look for another toy.  He was aghast at his own stupidity.  “How could I possibly have let myself walk so close to the edge like that?!”  He decided to take a moment and catch his breath.  He had to find a way out of the drawer at some point, but he figured he had some time to plan his next course of action.

      Will was now straddling Susan on the bed.  He caressed his hands slowly along her torso, playfully fondling her breasts in the process.  Their eyes met and Will gave a quick glance towards the pleasure drawer which was met by a slow nod and a smile from Susan, they didn’t always need words to express their intentions.  Will reached into the drawer and first pulled out a small butt plug and held it up for Susan to see.  Susan smiled, but slowly shook her head in response.  Will set the plug aside and went back to the drawer, this time pulling out a larger than average sized alien dildo and held it up.  Again, Susan shook her head, but her smile grew larger which signaled to Will that he was getting warmer.  Will’s smile got bigger too as he knew which toy to grab next.

      Francis could hear the noise of the other toys being moved.  While a bit concerning, he figured it was best to stay put.  His silicone cocoon of sorts would provide some padding should he be jostled around.  Then, he began to take notice of the dark shadow that loomed above him moving closer.  “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, this isn’t a cock sleeve, its a…”  There wasn’t time to finish that thought as Will’s fingers grasped the toy in his hand and lifted it from the drawer.  Francis had no choice but to go along with the ride as Will held the ovipositor up for Susan to see.  Susan’s smile grew wide with excitement as she nodded in approval.  Keeping the ovipositor in his hand, Will turned around and lowered himself on Susan’s face as though they were going to 69.  Susan promptly got to work on Will’s boypussy as Will bent forward, inserting the tip of the ovipositor into Susan’s pussy with one hand and retrieving a bottle of lube with the other.

Francis was terrified as one end of what was supposed to be a sanctuary was plunged into Susan’s depths.  He could begin to feel her warmth and had to fight against sliding “inside.”  He could feel the pulse of her heartbeat resonating through the ovipositor as he began to scramble back towards the open end.  Just as he thought he stood a chance of escaping to freedom, his view of the open air in front of him was replaced by the sight of a massive open top of a bottle of lube.  “WILL DON’T!  WILL, PLEASE! I’M HERE, HELP ME!!!”  Francis shouted in vain trying to make himself known.  Even if Will hadn’t been eliciting his own moans and small whelps of pleasure he was getting from Susan’s own display of oral mastery, he likely wouldn’t have heard Francis’ screams of desperation.  He put the tip of the lube bottle into the ovipositor and squeezed.  An unholy amount of green alien lube struck Francis directly and sent him back down the silicone shaft that had become his personal hell.  Despite the torrent that had just been unleashed upon him, Francis had managed to remain on the surface of the deepening pool.  He knew he was lucky for having not drowned, but the relief was short lived as his surroundings grew completely dark.  Will was now inserting the first egg into the shaft.

      Francis could only look on helplessly in terror as the massive orb began moving towards him.  His mind began to race as he took a big breath of air hoping he somehow wouldn’t drown in the thick goo.  He could hardly see in the darkness, but tried to position himself at the tip of the egg.  This, he hoped would be the quickest way to get into Susan’s pussy so he could hopefully breathe again.  He could feel a sudden change in temperature as the egg reached the tip of the ovipositor and he now found himself inside of Susan.  The air was heavy with the unmistakable aroma of feminine arousal.  He was no longer submerged in the pool of goo, but stubbornly remained adhered to the egg.  The space around him was growing tighter as Will worked a second and third egg into Susan.  When the third egg had slipped inside he looked back at Susan, “feeling adventurous,” he inquired.  Susan’s eyes grew wide and she nodded with enthusiasm.  Will inserted a fourth and fifth egg and Susan squealed in ecstasy.  Will was starting to find it hard to focus as Susan had been slowly building him up and easing off repeatedly.  Once the last egg was inside, Will removed the ovipositor and got to work on Susan’s clit.  Both of them always enjoyed a good old fashioned 69 and this time brought an extra element with Susan holding onto a clutch of eggs.

      Francis was finding it more difficult to breathe as the already tight space around him grew even tighter as each additional egg was deposited inside.  He found himself firmly wedged up against Susan's cervix even before the fourth egg, much less the fifth egg joined the fold.  He wondered if this torture he had brought upon himself would ever come to an end and began to struggle harder than he ever had up to now.  Unknowingly, providing extra stimulation for Susan in the process.  He could only imagine what was happening on the outside as he could feel Susan starting to buck her hips in response to Francis' actions.  Will and Susan began moving their bodies in rhythm as they went down on one another.  Expertly working in tandem, the intensity between the two only increased as they brought each other to the brink.  Francis suddenly felt the pressure around him greatly increase as Susan’s muscles began to contract.  He prepared himself for the end as he was certain there was no chance in hell he’d make it through this.  Susan and Will both screamed as they came simultaneously with Will holding Susan’s legs open.  Susan effortlessly expelled her entire clutch as Will looked on in awe.  When the moment had passed, Will simply continued to lay on top of Susan, resting his head on one of her thighs.  Both of them liked to bathe in the afterglow for a bit.   “Well done, sweetie.  That was your biggest clutch yet,” Will proudly stated.  “You weren’t exactly half bad yourself, stud," Susan responded through heavy, panting breaths.  "By the way, was one of those eggs secretly a small vibrator?  Something was tickling and really had me going."  "Can't say that one of them was, sweetie.  But I'll definitely remember that for a future time," Will winked.

      Francis was disoriented, everything that had just happened was nothing more than a blur to him.  Amazingly enough, he was still stuck to the egg, barely able to move his arms in the mixture of goo and now, Susan's cum.  He was definitely bruised, but not broken.  The brightness was a sight to behold as it meant he had made it out.  He had no intention of staying put though.  He didn’t want to get caught up in Susan and Will’s passion again if they decided to go for round two.  He started struggling in earnest as he tried to pry his body off of the egg.  Will noticed a slight motion out of the corner of his eye and decided to take a closer look.  “Oh my god!  Susan, look at this!”  Will carefully picked up the egg and brought it before Susan’s face, “it’s Francis!”  “What do you mean it’s Francis,” Susan asked in bewilderment.  “Look, he’s super tiny and stuck to your egg.”  Despite the exhaustion, Francis managed to cry out for help to his giant lovers.  "Oh my god," Susan gasped.  Her eyes grew wide as she inhaled sharply and placed her hand to her mouth, "do you think that he was, you know..." and pointed towards her crotch.  "Maybe he's your mystery tickler," Will chuckled.  Will looked back at Francis and spoke as soft as he could so Francis' ears wouldn't be hurt.  "Listen honey, we're really sorry.  If we had known, we would've been far more careful.  Was this supposed to be your surprise?"  Francis gazed at Will's face, taking in the sight of his beautiful, crystal blue eyes and freckled cheeks.  He was too weak at this point to utter a response, though he managed to turn to face Susan and see the concern in her chestnut colored eyes.  The whole ordeal was over now, for the first time Francis felt truly safe as Susan and Will now knew of his predicament.  “Looks like he got laid in more ways than one tonight,” Susan giggled.  “Poor little guy, he’s tired.  Why don’t we all go get cleaned up and let him tell us his side of the story.”   The three lovers, now happily reunited went off to the bathroom together to wash.