- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

New story. I have about 27 pages already written. Hopefully my story ADD doesnt kick in before I finish this one. 
As always, comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated and motivate me to write more. 



“Sorry sweetie, I can't play with you right now, I have to go to work.” Mike said to his young daughter.

“But daddy! I want to play house!” Maggie said, stomping her feet and giving her best pouty face.

“Maybe Jessica can play with you when she gets here.” Mike said, referencing her babysitter.

Maggie just huffed and stormed off. Mike laughed to himself seeing her storm off. She certainly was going to be a handful when she got older.

“Already in trouble this morning?” Said his wife, Sarah, as she came down the stairs.

Mike looked at his beautiful wife. She was an absolute bombshell. Long legs, wide hips, waspish waist and enormous breasts. They had grown impossible large during her pregnancy, and lucky for Mike, had stayed that large.

The two were a classic power couple. Mike was no slouch in the appearance department, with his dedicated workout routine and 6’4” height. And he was an emergency room doctor, which brought in good pay, but did have long hours.

And Sarah was no trophy wife, she was a very successful corporate lawyer, on track to becoming a partner soon.

“Seems like it. Luckily tomorrow is my day off.” Mike said as he grabbed his work bags.

“That's good, she really does miss playing with her daddy.” Sarah said. She walked up and placed her hand on his crotch. “And so do I.”

Mike grinned and planted a kiss on her. “Don't worry, we'll have a play date set for tonight.”

Sarah laughed and slapped him on the butt as he walked out the door. “I'll be home late from work, so don't forget to pay Jessica when you get home.”

Mike assured her he would remember and left for work.

___________________________________________


 

After 6 hours of nonstop patients, Mike got called to see an unusual patient. 


"So what seems to be the problem, Mr. Parker?" Mike said, already knowing what the man would say. 


"What do you think the problem is? I'm 3 feet tall!" Mr. Parker said. "I was 5 foot 10 this morning, then I had this coughing fit, and suddenly I shrunk!" 


Mike glanced at the man's record, and it did seem he had been much taller. He mulled over what to do next. 


He sighed, knowing that he had to quarantine the patient, even if it was a massive headache of paperwork. 


He stuck his head out the door and gave the orders to a nearby nurse. Turning back to the man, he explained how they would have to keep him here for a while while they ran tests. 


"Are you fucking kidding me!? I have work! Can't you just call when you figure out the problem?" The man yelled, before his outburst caused him to have a coughing fit. 


Mike stood wide eyed as he watched the man rapidly shrink as he coughed. It was like something out of a sci-fi movie. Nothing from med school prepared him for this. 


By the time the man stopped coughing, he had shrunk all the way down to an inch tall. 


"Shit, we need to call in the CDC." He sighed. 

Chapter End Notes:




Thanks for reading. Please leave a comment if you want to see more.