- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The return of a requested character. Let me know what you think and if you have suggestions for what happens next. 





After screaming for an unknown amount of time, Mike had eventually passed out from exhaustion. 


He didnt wake up until the drawer he was trapped in shifted and light poured in. Looking up, he saw the enormous face of his wife, now much larger after his most recent shrinking episode. 


“Hey.” Sarah said, clearly a bit hungover.


“Hey!? Thats all you can say to me after last night?” Mike yelled, his anger returning. 


“Mike, I’m sorry about what happened. But I have needs.” Sarah tried to explain. 


“Really? Thats all you have to say? That you have needs? You fucking slut, what about me? What about my needs?” Mike yelled. 


Sarahs face instantly turned to anger when he called her a slut. “Your needs? Fine, lets focus on your needs! I have to take care of you all the time now. I have to make sure you dont get stepped on, or eaten. I have to carry you around to the bathroom, or bring you food. What other needs? Sex?”


Sarah pulled off her shirt and released her massive boobs. She leaned forward and dropped them in the drawer. Her tits were so big the couldnt fully fit inside. Mike was safe from being crushed in the small gap of her cleavage. 


“Here, want to play with my tits? Have a nice squeeze?” She paused for a moment, as if waiting for him to reply. “No? Then how about this.” 


She stood up, pulling her boobs out of the drawer, and stood over the drawer. Mike could see she was also not wearing anything to cover her pussy, and the gaping maw loomed above him. She placed her fingers around her pussy lips, spreading them for Mike to see. 


“How about you fuck my pussy? Want to go up in here? I wont be able to feel you, but its all about YOUR needs, right?” Sarah said. 


“I cant believe you are making me seem like the bad guy. YOU were the one fucking your assistant!” Mike accused. 


“Thats right. And Im going to keep doing it. You are still my husband, and I will take care of you, but I need someone to take care of me.” Sarah stated. 


“But…” Mike began.


“No. No buts. This is not a debate. You cant stop me from fucking whoever I want.” Sarah said with finality. “Now, lets go wake up our daughter.”


Before Mike could say anything, Sarah moved away to get dressed, and then simply plucked him up between her fingers, and carried him into the kitchen. She dropped him on the kitchen counter, and then hesitated for a moment. She the grabbed a clear glass cup, and trapped Mike under it. 


“There, that'll keep bugs out while I go get Maggie.” Sarah said, ignoring Mike's pounding on the cup as she walked out. 


He sat down underneath the glass, the weight of his situation hitting him. He was as small as an ant. His wife was cheating on him. And there was nothing he could do. He had to rely on the people around him to do everything for him. And his wife was not someone he could trust anymore. 


He needed an ally. 


Through the glass, he could see his daughter walking into the kitchen with Sarah. Could he convince her to help him somehow? To call his coworkers to come get him? 


“Now Maggie, daddy got even smaller, so you'll have to be careful with him.” Said Sarah, pointing to him underneath the glass. 


“Wow, daddy is so small!” Maggie said with wide eyes. “Can I play with him?”


“Not today sweetie, you have to get ready so I can drop you off at Starrs for the day. Remember she's babysitting you while I’m at work?” Sarah said.


“Awww” Maggie complained, looking at her bug sized father like a toy just out of reach. 


Mike watched the two giants walk away from him again as they got ready for the day and prepared to leave. Sarah walked up to him on her way out the door.


“After I drop off Maggie, Ill be going to work.” She said, and then lifted up his glass a bit to slide in a small bit of cracker with cheese on it. “This should be enough for you until I get home.” And then she sealed him back in his glass cage before leaving. She either couldnt hear his protests, or ignored them. 


“Lets go Maggie!” Sarah called from the front door. 


Mike watched as his daughter walked past him towards the door, but she hesitated when she got near him. She glanced towards the door where her mother was, before turning towards her dad. 


Mike didnt want to be trapped here all day, but as he watched the massive hands of his daughter lift up the glass and reach for him, he knew that being trapped there was better than being with her.


“No! Maggie! Dont pick me up!” Mike yelled at her.


“Shhhh.” Maggie hissed at him. “I wanna play with you today!” 


She pinched him between her fingers and brought him down towards her shoe. She slipped out her sock covered foot and dropped him inside. “Stay there.” She said before slipping her foot back in the shoe. 


Mike screamed as he was dropped in his daughter's musky shoe, and was forced to run away from her approaching foot. He made it towards the tip of the shoe and was able to escape being crushed in the small gap between her toes and the edge of the shoe. 


Even though he was not crushed, he was repeatedly thrown around as she walked. He was given a respite when she got in the car and stopped walking. But it was only a few minutes before they arrived at their destination and her walking continued. 


He heard the muffled sound of his wife's voice as she said goodbye to their daughter, and then Maggie slipped her foot out of her shoes, freeing Mike. He collected himself for a moment, as the journey of being thrown around in her shoes had battered him pretty good. He expected to be snatched out by his daughter, but he was left alone. 


The young girl must have forgotten all about him when she got to Starr's house. 


Mike cautiously crawled out of the shoe, and looked around. While Maggie had stayed at Starrs a few times before to be watched, he had never been the one to drop her off. He half expected her apartment to look like some hippie witches lair, but it was surprisingly normal. The only thing that gave a hint to her personality were a few incense burners and old albums next to her record player. 


Maggie sat on the couch watching whatever was on TV intently. Mike wasn't sure what his next move should be. Get her attention? Hide? 


His thoughts were interrupted by a rhythmic booming, shaking the ground around him. From around the corner Starr walked into view, carrying a plate of snacks for Maggie. 


Primal fear gripped Mike at the sight of her. She was several times larger than she had been the last time he saw her, and recalling how she treated him convinced him that he needed to hide. 


As he watched her wide hips sway back and forth as she walked past him, he skirted the edge of the walls to crawl under a nearby bookshelf. He was ashamed to admit that seeing her massive bubble butt jiggle as she walk turned him on as much as she scared him.

He had no idea what he should do. If he crawled back into Maggies shoe and waited for her to go home, she could easily crush him without even realizing it. But if he got one of the two giants attention, they would most likely torture him in some way.

So he just stay down under the under the bookshelf and wait for an idea or an opportunity to present itself.