- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Meeting a new character. Let me know if you like her and she should come back.






“Jake, can you pull up those files from the defense?” Sarah asked her assistant. 


“Here they are Mrs. Parker.” Jake said, handing over a stuffed envelope. 


Sarah's young legal assistant had come over early and the two had been working hard to put together the legal case she was working on. It was a big corporate case with a small contractor suing a massive company, and she was on the small contractors side. She was up against a big legal team, but a win here would rocket her up the ladder in her company. 


Jake had just graduated from a small law school, and was trying to establish himself in the legal world. He looked like a scrawny nerd, and was very awkward around Sarah. His overtime with Sarah wasn't entirely for his career. He was absolutely enamored with the woman. Sarah was aware of his crush, and was a bit ashamed to admit she used it to her advantage to get him to work more. 


“Mommy, can you play with this doll?” Maggie said from her seat next to Sarah at the kitchen table. She was playing with Mike and her dolls while Sarah worked. 


“No sweetie, Mommy has to work, and you have your lessons soon.” Sarah said without taking her eyes off her laptop. But just as she said that, the doorbell rang. “Oh, that must be Starr now.” 


Sarah got up and walked to the door, with Maggie scrambling off her chair to catch up. Maggie was a big fan of Starr and always enjoyed it when she came over. 


“Hey Starr, thanks for coming over again. Things are a bit hectic here today.” Sarah said. She had forgotten to tell Starr about Mike, so she was preparing to ease her into it. 


“Starr! Look!” Maggie said, holding up her tiny father.

And there went Sarah's plan to ease Starr into it. “You might have heard on the news about people shrinking. Well, Mike is one of them.”

Starrs eyes went wide. “Woah, I heard rumors of it. Someone online called it patriarchy payback. But I didn't think it was real.” She bent towards Mike to get a better look at him. 


“Hey Starr.” Mike said. He didn't like being put on display like this, and especially didn't like the way Starr was looking at him. 


“Mom says I’m in charge of him today.” Maggie said proudly.


“No, mommy said that she has to work today, so daddy was going to stay with you. But Starr is in charge.” Sarah said before turning to Starr. “I hope that is ok with you? I have a big case that I’m working on with my assistant today.” 


Starr tore her eyes away from Mike. “Oh sure, I'm sure he won't be a problem. Maggie and I can take care of him while we work.” 


Mike didn't appreciate the way he was being talked about, like he was a pet. His wife forgot to mention that he was the one that should be in charge, not Starr. 


“Thanks Starr, you're the best.” Sarah said before returning to work and leaving Mike with the two girls. 


“Common Maggie, let's go to your room to work.” Starr said. The three went to Maggie's room and sat down at their usual spot on her desk. Mike was dropped onto the table next to all of her papers. 


Once they were settled, Starr turned her attention to Mike. “Wow, you really are small.” 


“Um, yes. But it won't be long before they have a cure.” Mike said. “But how about we take a crack into those books?” Mike was hoping to change the focus away from him. 


“Daddy is like my dolly now!” Maggie said, noticing how interested Starr was in her father. 


“Yes he is. Have you been playing with him?” Starr said with a smirk. 


“Yeah, and he's scared of me because I’m so big!” Maggie said proudly. 


“He is? But youre not scary!” Starr said with a laugh. “Did he say you were scary?”


“Hey, how about we focus on-” Mike said but was cut off. 


“Yeah, after I pretended to eat him, he said I was scary!” Maggie said with a laugh. 


“You almost ate him?” Starr said with shock. “Why?”


“I was just playing with him.” Maggie said, suddenly worried that Starr would be upset with her.


“That's really funny Maggie.” Starr said. She was loving the idea of a man being so powerless and weak. Especially one like Mike, who had tried to control her body by shaming her for her attire. “What else do you do?” 


Maggie was excited that someone as cool as Starr was impressed by her actions. “Well I pretended to be a monster and I scared him! I said I’m the boss and he has to listen to me!” 


“Way to go girl-boss!” Starr praised. 


“Hey! Don't encourage her like that!” Mike said, furious that this woman was teaching her daughter to act like this. 


“Uh oh, looks like he thinks he's in charge!” Starr said with a laugh. “But I’m the babysitter right now, so I'm in charge, right?” 


“Yeah!” Maggie said. 


“Well I think it's time I baby sit!” Starr said as she plucked Mike up. She laughed as the man struggled against her. She dropped him on the chair beneath her enormous ass, and sat on him. He was directly between her cheeks, which prevented him from being completely crushed, but he was stuck tight. 


“He's under your butt!” Maggie said with glee. 


“That's right. I'm sitting on the baby!” Starr said to the little girl. She could feel the formerly large and powerful man struggle beneath her ass. She was incredibly aroused by how much power she had over him, and how pathetic he was. 


She wiggled around a bit before looking down at her rear. “Do you think he learned his lesson?” 


“Maybe!” Maggie said, looking at where her father was trapped. 


Starr lifted up enough to pull the man out and dangle him in front of her face. “Who's in charge?” Starr asked.


“You giant bitch! You are fired! Get out of my house!” Mike yelled. 


“He said a bad word!” Maggie gasped in shock.


“He did. It seems like he needs to be punished.” Starr said. “How did you scare him again? Oh yeah.”


Starrs mouth opened wide, dangling Mike over it. Mike screamed apologies and begged to be put down, but the woman ignored him. 


The maw beneath him was twice as large as his daughters, and the tongue had a large piercing on it. He was suddenly let go and he plummeted towards it. He quickly grabbed the piercing and held on, trying not to plummet down her throat. 


Starr closed her mouth and swished the man around her mouth. “Mmm-mmm tastes good.” She said with a laugh to Maggie who giggled. 


Starr continued to swish him around before accidentally letting out a moan. She was loving her domination of this man, maybe a little too much. 


She grabbed a nearby cup and spat the man out along with a large wad of saliva. “Think he learned his lesson?” 


Maggie leaned over and looked at her father in the cup. She giggled at the sight of him covered in spit. Caught up in the moment, she spit on him too, turning to look at Starr to see if she had earned her approval. 


“Good job Maggie, gotta make sure he knows you're the boss!” Starr said with a laugh. She picked up the glass and looked at the tiny man. “Now, if you say anything to your wife about this, I won't spit next time.” 


Defeated, Mike just curled up on the side of the glass. 


“There, now he knows that we are two powerful women who he can't boss around.” Starr said to the little girl next to her. 


Mike watched as the two giants laughed at him before turning to the books in front of them.