[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

The traveler prepares to leave Inazuma for Sumeru. Although, Paimon and him are roped into an impromptu lunch date with Yae Miko. What could go wrong? It’s not as if the Gourmet Supremos have ever caused Aether trouble with their gastronomical ventures…oh wait…

**Genshin Impact Story was written in April 2022

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Feet, Instant Size Change, Unaware, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 14789 Read: 3363
Published: April 10 2023 Updated: April 10 2023

1. Daily Commission: Date with the Shrine Maiden by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 0] (3331 words)

This was a story requested by an individual on Eta's Portal known as Kyngsama.

2. Daily Commission: Dining with the Shrine Maiden by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 0] (4394 words)

3. Daily Commission: Traveling with the Shrine Maiden by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 0] (3708 words)

4. Daily Commission: Spiritual Assimilation with the Shrine Maiden by Fatedmeal [Reviews - 0] (3356 words)