- Text Size +

Rachel was not your typical high school freshman. Sure, she had a normal set of friends, got good grades and stayed out of trouble, but that wasn’t what made her different than others. At the age of just fifteen, she had size 38DDD breasts, which were bigger than even her 46 year-old mother. She felt uncomfortable with how big her boobs were because people gave looks when she went bra shopping with her mom.

Her mom would tell cashiers at times that they were actually hers, and Rachel wanted to just crawl in a hole and die at that point. It was so embarrassing for her mom to talk about her own boobs, let alone lie about her daughters.

She also got made fun of by her older sisters for the size of her boobs, which led to arguments in the house. Kids in school also picked on her, joking if they poked them, they might pop. This made her cry at times. She had asked her mom to get reduction surgery, but her mom always told her that she should embrace her large boobs.

“You should be happy with the body God gave you,” she would say. “Besides, if you got them, you gotta strut em!” her mom would then shake her own chest, which also embarrassed Rachel, although they were in their own home.

“Mom!” Rachel exclaimed, running into her room, crying. Her mother while telling her daughter to just embrace the body she was given, was also jealous of her daughter’s large boobs. She would resort to sometimes calling Rachel fat, which wasn’t entirely true.

She did have a belly that sort of hung out of her shirt, but she wasn’t big enough to where anyone should be calling her fat.

She even tried talking to her father about her large boobs, but he only made a sexist comment.

“Your mother’s right, dear. You should be happy with the body God gave you. Plus just imagine the attention you’ll get from guys with that,” he told her. That made her feel disgusted – like her own father liked the fact that she had such big boobs.

While for the most part she was ashamed of her huge boobs, she knew someone that seemed to like them – one of her older sister’s boyfriends, Derek.

Derek had come over for dinner some nights and most of the time, Rachel would wear a sweater to cover her huge rack. When she didn’t, however, her boobs would bounce around when she walked and even sat down. She caught Derek staring at her boobs, too. This was one person she didn’t mind staring at her.

In fact, she liked when he stared at her. Derek was an attractive guy, and eventually, Rachel wanted to see where things went with him. When she found out Derek was staying for dinner, she wouldn’t wear a sweater so her melons would pop out. She smiled when she caught him staring.

She would never actually make a move at her sister’s boyfriend, however, because she knew her sister would kick her ass. Plus, she didn’t even know if Derek liked her like that or just liked her boobs.

Eventually, anger overcame the young girl. She hated that everyone made fun of her and her huge boobs. She wished she could get revenge on them somehow for making fun of her.

That chance came one fateful day, when the family, except for her, fell ill.

But not any type of ill, either. It was an illness no one had ever experienced before.