- Text Size +

It was a Saturday. Everyone in the house, except for Rachel, had come up with some sickness that had them all bedridden. Rachel’s dad stayed on the couch so him and her mom weren’t sick together. They felt it would make them feel better faster.

Rachel was bringing her dad a bowl of soup from the kitchen, wearing latex gloves and a mask to avoid getting sick herself. As she left the kitchen, she realized her dad was no longer there.

“Dad? Where are you?” she asked, getting closer. Little did Rachel know her father had in fact not gone anywhere. He had just shrunken to an inch tall. He had no idea how it happened, but now, he was staring at his giantess daughter, coming towards him with a bowl of soup.

As she approached him, her footsteps made loud booming noises and her huge boobs bounced up and down in her tight shirt as she walked. Her slightly oversized belly started poking out from under her shirt, as well.

By the time she had come by the couch, she was towering over him, her boobs hiding her face. He looked up at his giant daughter, mesmerized by her gargantuan boobs. A huge smile grew across his face.

He didn’t know how he got so tiny or how to grow back to normal, but he sure loved seeing his daughter’s boobs the size of the Earth right above him. Yes, it was his own daughter, but he was also a man and her a woman with big boobs, so he couldn’t help himself.

“Dad?” The giantess turned her torso around. She turned around back towards him, her boobs swaying back and forth. She then put the bowl down on the coffee table.

“Rachel! Down here!” her dad began waving his arms around to get his daughter’s attention. Luckily, it worked. As she bent over to put the soup down, she saw him.

“Dad?” she asked. She then put her palm on the couch and let him climb on before bringing him to her face. “What happened to you? How’d you get so tiny?”

“I – I don’t know,” he answered.

“Let’s go to mom. We’ve got to show her to you,” Rachel said. She then left the living room, her dad still into her palm, towards her parents’ room.

Her dad looked on his daughter’s boobs as they jiggled all around as she walked to her parents’ room. What a beautiful sight, he thought to himself.

When Rachel went to her mom, she realized she too was gone.

“Mom?” she called out, going closer to the bed. It was there she discovered her mom had also shrunk. “Mom! Not you, too!” she held her palm down and her mom joined her dad on their giantess daughter’s hand.

“How did this happen?” she asked.

“I don’t know, sweetie,” her mom said. “Go find your sister. Maybe she can help.”

Once again, as Rachel went to her sister’s room, her dad looked as her boobs bounced up and down. Her mom noticed and smacked him on his arm.

“What is wrong with you? That is your daughter!” she yelled at him. He didn’t say anything out of embarrassment.

Like both of her parents, Rachel found her sister shrunken in her bed, too. At first, Rachel was freaking out.

“Oh, my God! This is horrible! We’ve got to get you guys to the doctor so…” she then realized that she was in control now. Her parents and sister were all tiny and in her hand. She could do whatever she wanted with them.

She threw her head back and laughed. “On second thought, we could have a lot of fun,” she said.

“What? What are you talking about?” her sister asked.

“You’ve all poked fun at me or just ignored me about how big my boobs are,” Rachel said. “Mom, you told me to strut what I got. Dad, you know you’re a pervert. You told me I could get attention from any guy with my boobs, but the only attention I’ve gotten is with you.” she then looked at her tiny sister.

“And you also made fun of how big my boobs are. Well, now, it’s time for me to show you how big my boobs really are.” She smiled evilly and gave a chuckle, and she tilted the hand that held her tiny family members, allowing them to roll inside her cleavage.

All three of them were now stuck inbetween the two mountain-sized boobs. They looked up to see Rachel’s giant face looking down at them.

“Oh, mom, dad, big sis, I’ll bet you wish you hadn’t made fun of these big boobs now, do you?” she asked rhetorically. She then pushed the two huge melons together, squishing her family between them. She let out another laugh as she did so.

Once she let go, her boobs fell back down, bouncing back and forth and shaking her mom, dad and older sister around.

“Time to strut what I got,” she said, shaking her boobs back and forth again, this time with her shoulders. She was truly having fun doing this. It made her feel good.

“This is going to be so much fun,” she said. She then went into the living room. She almost forgot about the soup she had made her dad before he had shrunk down to size.