- Text Size +

She went into the living room, making her boobs bounce as much as possible, before sitting on the couch and began to eat the soup and watch TV.

All the while, her tiny mom began begging her to let them out from between her boobs because it was so hard to breathe.

“What? You don’t want to breathe? Okay!” Rachel said, then pushed her boobs together for a moment before letting them fall back into place.

“Rachel please stop! Let us out!” her older sister exclaimed.

“Why should I? All you all have ever done was make fun of me and my boobs,” the giantess complained. “So I want to show you how big they really are.”

“We’re sorry, honey. We promise if you let us out, we’ll never make fun of you again,” her mom said. Rachel looked down at her tiny family still tucked in her cleavage, raising an eyebrow.

“Promise?” she asked. Her mom and sister nodded. “Dad?”

“You know I promise too, sweetheart,” he added. Rachel then took them all out from between her boobs and put them on the coffee table.

“Now we have to find out how to grow back to normal size,” her mom said to her giantess daughter, whose feet were next to them on the coffee table. She took them off and leaned in closer to her tiny family.

“I don’t know how to, mom,” she said.

“You’ve got to take us to a doctor. Someone’s got to know how to fix this,” her sister said.

“I don’t even know where the nearest doctor is. Plus I can’t drive,” Rachel said. Her mom was now getting irritated with her giant daughter’s excuses. It was as if she didn’t really want to help them.

“God damnit, Rachel! I swear to God, if you don’t help us, I’ll -” the giantess didn’t let her mom finish her rant before she picked her up with two fingers and lifted her to her face.

“You’ll what?” she asked.

“Stop! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!” she cried.

“Yeah, you’re sorry, alright. A sorry excuse for a mother.” Rachel then opened her mouth and said “ahhhhhh.” Her mom screamed in fear.

“Please don’t eat me! I’m sorry!” she cried again. Rachel closed her mouth and chuckled.

“You’ve been calling me fat all these years, mom. How about I show you how fat, I am?” she asked. She then lifted her shirt enough so her bellybutton was showing. She then placed her mom in her cavernous bellybutton, deep enough where she couldn’t move her arms or legs.

“How fat am I, mom? You tell me,” Rachel said. She began jiggling her belly, making her mom feel like she was in the ocean during high tide, before she folded the folds in her belly, making it so her mom couldn’t breathe. She did that for just a few moments before she let go, letting her belly hang out as she lay back on the couch. She then picked her dad up with two fingers.

“Admit it, dad. You’re attracted to your daughter, aren’t you?” she asked the tiny man. He remained silent except for scared whimpers. “Aren’t you?!” the giantess raised her voice.

“Yes! Yes! I admit it! I’m attracted to you! I’m sorry, but I can’t get enough of those big boobs, honey!” he exclaimed as he began to cry. Rachel felt no remorse.

“It’s okay, dad. I understand you can’t help how you feel about someone,” she said in soft voice. “But I’m daughter, so you know this isn’t right.” She paused before speaking again. “Yet, it feels so good at the same time.” She placed her dad back in her cleavage and pushed her boobs together. “Hope you’re comfy in there.”

When Rachel looked back at the table, her sister was trying to run.

“Just where do you think you’re going?” she asked her tiny sister. She reached over the table and grabbed her with two fingers, bringing her to her face just as she did with her parents. “What to do with you…” she let out a chuckle.

“Rachel, please! You’ve got to get us help!” she begged. “We’re your family. You should be wanting to help us!”

“Why should I help any of you when all you’ve ever done was mock me? Make fun of me for how big I am? Well, look at me now,” the giantess remarked. “Now, where was I? Oh, yes. What to do with tiny little sister? Let’s see. Mom’s on Floor 1…”

She lowered her sister down to her bellybutton, where her mom was.

“Dad’s on Floor 2….” She lifted her sister over her cleavage, where she could see her dad squished between her sister’s boobs. “So that means you belong on Floor 3…” Rachel opened her mouth and brought her sister into it.

“Don’t eat me!” her sister yelled. Rachel wasn’t going to eat her, however. Instead, she placed her tiny sister in one of the rubber bands in her braces. She had bigger plans now that her whole family was in different parts of her body.

“You know, big sis. I’ve caught Derek staring at me a few times. I think tonight’s the night I take things to the next level,” Rachel said to her sister, who was now in her mouth. Her voice was so loud from the inside, it made her eardrums want to explode.

Wait. What had she said about Derek?