- Text Size +

Rachel knew Derek was supposed to be taking her sister out on a date that night, but that wasn’t going to happen either way. If she hadn’t shrunk, she wouldn’t have been able to go anyway because she was sick. Now, she wouldn’t be able to go because she was tiny and in her little sister’s giant mouth.

There was just one problem with that, however – she hadn’t told Derek she wouldn’t be able to make it. So when Derek came over to the house, he was surprised to see Rachel answer the door.

“Hi, Rachel. Is your sister home?” he asked.

“I’m sorry, Derek. I guess she forgot to tell you…she’s a little sick,” Rachel told him.

“Oh. Yeah, she never told me that,” he replied.

“That’s okay. I wanted to talk to you, anyway. Could you come in?” Rachel pulled Derek into the house by his arm and closed the door. She then led Derek to her room, closing that door behind them, as well.

“Listen. Let’s not fool each other. I know you stare at me when I wear tight shirts,” she said. “I don’t blame you, either, though.” She then pulled her shirt over her head. The bra she wore only covered her nipples. Derek felt his whole body warm up.

“Ummmm, Rachel,” he said. She placed a finger on his mouth and said ‘shhhh.’

“Come on, Derek. I know you like these big titties,” she said. she then grabbed at her bra straps and started bouncing her boobs up and down. Derek was sweating now. He had no idea what was going on, but he was liking it. Rachel could tell, too, because she noticed his boner.

“You want me to take care of that?” she asked, getting on her knees and grabbing at his penis. She even licked her teeth, her tongue riding over her sister.

“You’re my girlfriend’s sister…this isn’t right…” Derek said nervously as he backed away. Rachel followed by walking on her knees towards him.

“She won’t find out. Trust me,” she said seductively. “Besides…don’t you just looove these big titties?” she then pulled the tiny bra over her head, her bare boobs bouncing all over. Her nipples were erect, too – or so it seemed.

Hanging on to her nipple now was her microscopic dad. Rachel had started lactating and had taken her shirt and bra off so her dad could suck the milk out of her nipple. She then put her bra back on, squishing him against the nipple. Now he clung for dear life to his daughter’s nipple.

Derek gave in then. Rachel began unbuttoning and unzipping Derek’s jeans, taking them and his underwear off. Rachel then placed her boobs around his penis, rubbing them back and forth so he was titty-fucking her. She began to moan to turn him on more.

“You know you like it,” she said. She then motioned herself so Derek’s penis popped out from between her boobs and up to her mouth. She began sucking his dick.

Her sister looked on in horror as her younger, now bigger sister inserted her boyfriend’s penis in her mouth. It was under her as she hung from her the rubber band in her sister’s braces. She couldn’t believe her sister would go this far as to seduce her boyfriend.

She listened on as Rachel moaned while sucking the big dick in her mouth. Rachel added tongue to it, slupring and rolling her tongue all over the penis, licking her at times in the process.

There was just one thing left to do now.

Once Rachel was done sucking, she released the penis from her mouth and began to stroke it back and forth.

“You like these big titties? Huh?” she asked Derek aggressively as she stroked faster. As she stroked, her boobs bounced, rocking her dad’s world as he continued to cling on to his giant daughter’s nipple.

As she stroked, she slowly reached down into her bellybutton and plucked her mom out. She then placed her tiny mom on to Derek’s urethra.

Her mom looked on now as her giant daughter’s boobs jiggled as she stroked the giant man’s penis. She had no idea what was happening until it happened. All she could hear was her daughter telling the giant man to cum on her titties.

“Cum on my titties, daddy” were her exact words. Rachel stroked fast enough to the point where Derek finally shot cum right where Rachel wanted him to – all over her boobs. Her mom was now covered in cum and stuck to the big boobs she had been so jealous of.

“Good boy,” Rachel said, then began licking his penis clean. “We should do this again sometime. I’ll tell my sister you came by.” She then led him out of the house.

“That was fun, right, everyone?” she asked her tiny family members. She plucked her dad off her nipple and inbetween her cleavage with her mom. She then took her sister out of her mouth and placed her in her boobs, as well. “Family hug!” she pushed her boobs together one last time, crushing her entire family between the 38 DDDs her parents both said she should be happy God gave her.

She was certainly happy with it now. She had used them to get the best revenge of all.