- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Contains hyper futa, and a belligerent fairy with enough of a size-complex to fuck the planet to make a point.

Find more of my work here: https://maramore.carrd.co/

Author's Chapter Notes:

Contains hyper futa, and a belligerent fairy with enough of a size-complex to fuck the planet to make a point.

Find more of my work here: https://maramore.carrd.co/

Pixie’s Planet

Copyright © 2015 Phen
All rights reserved.

 

It was a beautiful summer day in the glade. Leaves rustled in the gentle breeze, and the sun smiled upon every living thing caught in its warm rays.

Mara, too, was out to enjoy the weather. The tiny fairy floated through the flowers on her delicate wings, hopping from stalk to stalk to take in the scents and colors - an absolute smorgasbord for her senses. She measured mere inches from head to toe, with dark hair (pixie-cut, of course!), a pretty face and big eyes. Her body was slender, but not without a few choice curves packed away into a short dress of stitched leaves.

Oh, and she sported a fat girlcock hanging all the way to her knees. But that didn't stop her frolicking in the flower bed like innocence herself.

That is, until a loud guffaw rang out from the edge of the clearing. A squat, unshaven man tumbled out of the brush with a cacophony of clanging metal bits. It was as if he had turned his backpack into a swiss knife, with every sort of vaguely useful gadget hanging from a bit of string and scaring off any animal in the vicinity in the process.

Mara's head snapped around to see the noisy intruder. She hovered above the flowers, ready to bolt at a moment's notice. "Don't tread on the flowers," she whispered to herself, as if the words would make it so.

The forest-goer bumbled forwards, undeterred. He had clearly spotted her, pointing with a mud-caked finger at the tiny fairy and laughing again. "Oh, look at that." he said, while walking all the way up to Mara's flowers. "Look at that. Hi there, little fella."

Her wings beat so quickly that they might as well have gone invisible, but she stood her ground as the giant shadow loomed over her. She bit her lip. "I'm not a fella, I'm a girl! These are my flowers, don't touch them!"

The giant's laugh boomed over her. "It talks!" He said, and bent down with a squint. "It thinks it's a girl, hah. Well, little guy, you're tiny enough to pass for either!"

A rosy flush crept onto Mara's cheeks. "Why, you... Step off the flowers!" She tightened her fists and flew up into the intruder's face. "You big meanie! I'm more boy AND girl than you, so beat it!" The thick cock between her legs wobbled with her motion and her hairless balls slapped heavily to her thighs.

The tiny creature buzzing in his face made the human step back from the flowers, at least, but he still grinned like an idiot. "With that little thing there? Fat chance." he said and waved Mara away with his hand. "Easy there, short stuff. I'll let you have your stupid flowers, go find some bigger ones for myself." With that, he turned and left.

Mara was still fuming, however. She hovered in the air, all but vibrating, with her normally pale skin flushed red. "Yeah, you run off!" she shouted and shook her tiny fists at the intruder's back. "Stupid... Ugly..."

If he heard her curses, he did not show it. The awful clanging of metal bits and pieces resumed as the human trekked across the glade and disappeared into the undergrowth once again.

That just made it even worse.

Mara bit her lip and looked down over herself. She cupped her modest bust in her hands and took on a thoughtful expression. "Am I really that tiny..?" Her hands drifted lower, fingers sliding into the crevice between her meaty girldick and her thighs.

The shaft gave a lazy throb and pushed against her hands. The tip, broad and still covered in foreskin, bumped to her knee and then, after another throb, against the skin below, smearing a thick drop of clear pre out in the process. Her chest, too, felt tighter, the stitchings that held her leafy dress together pulling tight against her small body.

Mara's lips split into an impish grin. "No. I'll show that loser." She gave her huge cock a decisive stroke and watched the beast grow with lecherous delight.

It did not merely grow harder - it grew bigger most of all, reaching the middle of her shins without even trying. Another stroke, and the crown hung past her dainty feet, another enormous drop of precum building below as she wrapped her legs around it.

The only thing expanding faster than Mara's cock was the manic expression of devilish joy in her face. Her eyes were practically glowing blue as her wild emotions channeled fairy magic into her body. She pumped her cock eagerly with hands and feet, sinking her slender fingers and toes into the soft, wrinkly skin as the shaft below her bloated up with staggering speed.

While impressive, it was far from the only thing growing on Mara's body. Her girlballs, hanging fat and heavy between her thighs, reached lower with every passing second. They sloshed audibly as they grew, soon outsizing the fairy herself and accelerating in their mad expansion.

And yet, Mara kept on beating her wings and floated above the ground like a leaf in the breeze. Her short stature made her almost invisible from further away - but she had a human-sized cock before long, and she saw no reason to stop there!

Once Mara's tits and ass got in on the whole 'expansion' business, her dress begun creaking. She had spent so long finding leaves of the right size and assembling them all - and now it had no chance of holding her overflowing curves in!

She held her breath, giddy smile on her face. And then, with an appropriate pause, she inhaled.

Leaves went flying through the air with a satisfying snap of broken thread, and Mara's once tiny body bounced into the open. Her tits surged to the size of her own head, while her ass grew shapelier and, first and foremost, bigger! Her hips widened too, compensating slightly for the growing beast between her legs. And a beast it was, though difficult to gauge exactly for the swelling fairy once it grew past her height a few times over.

Mara's mind was awash with sensations, and her hands roamed across her soft, expanding skin eagerly. "Oh, yeah," she gasped to herself, almost stuttering from sheer excitement. "I'll show 'im. I'm big. I'm a big girl."

Even if her curves had not rebelled against her dress, however, it would not have lasted long. The tiny fairy was not so tiny any longer, and not just because of her ludicrous endowments. Her body bloomed, growing by inches in every direction - so subtle to be nigh invisible to the human eye, but downright explosive for Mara. And as her growth accelerated, even a human could appreciate it - and worry as the speed picked up. A few inches became a foot, and from there a few feet became half a dozen.

Mara gawked at her glade. She had seen in it from the air many times, but the change in size brought a change in perspective as well, and her home seemed a different place entirely as she grew through it. So taken by the sight were she that her foot almost planted itself in her flower bed - but a quick, panicked reaction drew it back up once she noticed.

A branch hit Mara's head and brought her back to more pressing concerns. She were growing, bigger, faster, already amazonian and shooting through the green canopy too fast to dodge. More pertinently, her gargantuan cock and balls filled the glade in front of her with warm, musky fuckflesh, creating a pond of potent fairy-spunk at the other side from her smooth, sloshing balls.

A bird's nest bounced off her ear, and she hurriedly snatched it out of the air before the eggs could fall out. "Sorry!" she said, and dutifully set the nest down on a higher branch, so preoccupied that she hardly noticed penetrating the treetops before the vista over the forest met her at the top.

The enormity of the wild landscape swept Mara off her feet. It took a few moments for her to remember breathing, and another to pick up her jaw. Then her gaze moved and her own enormity swept to the forefront of her mind. "I'm huge," she said, as if expecting to wake up any moment.

Somewhere in the forest below, the distinctive sound of loose bits of metal clanging together drifted up to the giantess fairy's ear.

Mara grinned. "I'm huge." She seized her cock anew, her slender hands all but disappearing in the veiny foreskin of her massive tool. Already it seemed a wall of flesh, a gigantic worm sliding from her loins, but her magic rewarded every stroke with another potent burst of growth.

Her torso emerged from the treetops, shapely tits so big that merely reaching around were giving her trouble, and with wide hips knocking over tree trunks with every errant motion. Puffy, pink areolas crowned her lovely mounds, nipples nearly the size of her own head firming up and leaking warm fairy milk onto the forest below, while a river damn near burst from the tip of her mega-cock. Despite her towering stature, her hardening shaft - along with her fat balls, remained magnitudes larger than her body and spread her potent sexuality across the idyllic landscape.

To say that Mara's loins were tingling would be an understatement almost as massive as the fairy herself. The pleasant sensations washed through her very being, and her kind's sensibility to extreme feelings amplified it tenfold. Mara licked her lips and kept on stroking, throwing hands, feet and tits into the monumental task of teasing her titanic tool.

The forest dwindled beneath Mara's growing bulk. She pumped her cock and shot several dozen feet into the air at once. Another pump, and she doubled that. Her hips rose out of the canopy, followed by her thick thighs, her knees, her shins... In just a few breathtaking moments, her home was reduced to a speck beneath her toes - and with another pump of her monolithic shaft, the entire forest valley fit there, too.

Mara's wings picked up speed again and she lifted off the ground before any serious damage occurred, somehow heaving her doubly massive junk along. She rose like an ascending goddess, still growing without even trying to as she turned to scrutinize the tiny piece of green beneath her mile-long shadow.

***

Mitch sat on a log at his improvised campsite, trying in vain to light a fire. "Bah, it's all wet!" He spat and sat up straight. It had gotten awfully dark all of sudden. "What's the... Hm, flashlight," he mumbled and pulled his bulky backpack closer.

A cloud rolled over the sky and resolved itself into a gigantic eyeball, the ice-blue iris alone threatening to engulf the horizon. It stared straight at Mitch.

He stared back, while the gears in his head turned.

"Hello again," Mara said, her voice rolling in the hills and valleys.

Mitch kept staring.

"Cat got your tongue?" Mara giggled. She planted one hand in the west, the other in the east and sunk her fingers into two separate continents. "Could it be that I'm too big for you? Too much girl to handle?"

The fairy's cock throbbed and sent a tremor through the core of the planet. Mitch fell onto his back and made a sound.

"What's that? You want me to get bigger?" Mara grinned wide. "Don't worry, little fella' - I'm not gonna stop any time soon. In fact, I'll let you help me!"

Mitch might have made more sounds, but Mara didn't hear. She pulled back, wings beating slowly as she drifted in space and regarded the blue and green ball in her hands. She knew that there wasn't much time.

The Earth shrank by the moment, the immense details of a living planet dwindling before Mara's eyes. The fairy, in turn, replaced the night sky with unending expanses of desirable flesh and her very scent of sex infused the atmosphere. With a few wingbeats, the giantess's face disappeared from view, only to be replaced by something so vast that it could hardly be called a cockhead.

Mara's breathing became unsteady as she pushed her dick against the planet. She could have used it to play baseball with Sol, so Earth seemed a speck of dust in comparison - and yet she felt every detail as her cumslit gobbled it up.

Maybe it was her magic, or the complexity of the planet itself - or maybe it was just good old-fashioned revenge. The sensation of Earth slipping down her urethra set Mara's body on fire, and her growth and sexuality drew up into an explosive climax.

She moaned helplessly into the void and kneaded, stroked, grinded upon herself. Tits, ass, height - Mara spiralled out of control as her cock surged across the solar system and her balls knocked planets out of their orbit. Beads of sweat broke out across her forehead in exertion, and she pushed on though it felt like her orgasm was slipping from her grasp.

And then Mara came. Streaks of cum fired across space in a powerful, unending spray. Smooth girlballs more massive than black holes churned and tightened, promising such a deluge of cum that the universe could never expand fast enough to hold it.

She bucked her hips in wondrous agony, awash in a sea of pleasure - and, had she had more gravity about her, a sea of cum, too. Instead, she gave the milky way another spiral arm with her orgasm, stroking herself in staccato as she got her astronomical rocks off.

When it was all over, she was left floating in white-streaked darkness, her cock too vast for her to even see. "Ah... Ah... Phew..." Mara gasped for breath, and composed herself. "That... That'll teach him to leave my flowers alone."