- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Other size roles depicted in this story:  M/f, MMF/f

Felt inspired to write a sequel to my previous story as I really enjoyed writing these characters and the original story was meant to be more expansive.   Hope those who enjoyed the last story enjoy this one as well.  As always, reviews are appreciated, cheers.

Will’s phone came to life with a soft buzz.  He smiled with glee upon seeing that it was a delivery notification.  The package they had been waiting for finally came.  He briskly made his way to the front door, opened it and retrieved the small package on the stoop.  “Guys, it’s here,” he shouted making his way to the kitchen where Francis and Susan were.  It had been three months since the “eggcident” as it had come to be known took place and the trio were keen to experiment with that mystery liquid again.  Susan had unknowingly broken the first vial right about the time she had sent poor Francis sailing on his long, strange, yet exotic journey.  Francis might not have been on board for the idea if it hadn’t been for the extraordinary care Will and Susan had given him once he’d been found.  They made a small bath for him using an upturned medicine cap and while he bathed, the two of them put on a sexy shower show for him to watch.  Francis realized in that moment that he had his complete and unabashed trust in them.  It was all he needed to be on board with anything they were game for.


Replacing the liquid hadn’t been easy.  Francis wasn’t able to exactly recall where or under what circumstances he had bought the stuff in the first place.  A cursory internet search of the name on the label yielded no results, so Will made use of some of his tech skills and took a plunge into the deep web.  It had been weeks of dead ends and accidentally stumbling onto a few pages that he hoped wouldn’t land him on a no fly list somewhere, but the tenacity had finally paid off.  He had found an underground marketplace of sorts that sold the stuff.  Given where he was searching, Will sensed that this could be the last time he and the others ever had a chance to come into possession of this and placed the biggest order the trio could afford.  It turned out the liquid came in a variety of premixes that allowed the user their choice of size.  Francis had been unfortunate that he happened to end up with a mixture that put him on the smaller end of the spectrum.  Not only that, but what Francis had was a much older version of the formula.  It was stronger, more concentrated now, for every drop consumed the user would remain at their chosen size for two hours.  Whereas Francis had taken just a quarter of the vial and stayed at his size for what wound up being roughly three hours, the same amount with this new version would mean being tiny for just over four days now.  There was greater protection for the user now as well.  Apparently increased bone density had always been a thing with this stuff which explained why Francis had only received a couple of bruises even after the long fall from the nightstand nor had he truly lost consciousness.  Everything had just happened too quickly and unexpectedly for him to fully grasp what was happening to him.  The increased safety factor put the trio at ease.  Three bottles containing 20ml each had been purchased, the sizes the trio had agreed upon were 3”, 1”, 1/4".  All three found themselves bristling with anticipation at the thought of the order arriving.


During the wait, the trio held a brainstorming session.  Though the product itself provided some measure of safety, additional measures would need to be taken.  All possible scenarios the trio could think of were discussed.  Boundaries needed to be established and protocols developed should whomever was tiny be “lost” somehow.  A new carpet with a special design was installed in the bedroom that featured a grid type pattern.  In the event that whomever was tiny should fall off or be flung from the bed in the heat of passion, they would make their way onto one of the bright lines of the carpet and make way for the nearest shelter, i.e. under a piece of furniture.  The square tile like areas between the lines provided enough space for the larger person or persons to step during a search should it be needed.  The largest concern for the three though, was the thought of someone getting lost “inside” one of the others.  Experimentation would be needed which meant waiting until the product arrived.


“Oh my god, guys!  I can’t believe it’s finally here,” Will said excitedly putting the package on dining table in the kitchen where Susan and Francis were sitting.  “Wow, I honestly didn’t expect this day would ever come,” he continued.  Will had easily been the most excited amongst the three.  Ever since that day when he had first laid eyes on the form of a tiny Francis struggling amidst the aftermath of his and Susan’s passions.  The whole experience had begun to stir feelings within himself that he was previously unaware of.  He wanted to experience being tiny for himself and the thought of being made to worship Francis’ titanic cock or Susan’s resplendent pussy at that size was appealing.  “We’ll have to make some time in the near future so we can figure out all the things we need to.”  Francis and Susan quickly agreed, though today wouldn’t be that day.  All three happened to be in a busy period with regards to their respective careers and spare time between just two of them, much less all three was scarce these days.  The working days were long and the nights were short.  Hell, today was a rare morning just for the notion of all three being able to have breakfast together for a change.


Will sat at the table, opened the box and began reading the information contained within.  “Okay guys, listen to this.  It says here that the shrinking effects no longer take effect immediately.  There is now a five minute delay to give the user time to get to a safe location.  It doesn’t necessarily need to be consumed orally either.  It just needs to be absorbed into the skin.  One drop provides two hours of time at the chosen size give or take 10 minutes.  Fully returning to normal size can take up to thirty minutes once dosage wears off.  This new formula provides greater bone density over previous variants and will additionally provide user protection from accidental drowning.”  All of their eyes lit up and they exchanged glances upon hearing that fact.  If that were true, the number of fantasies they could potentially fulfill went up dramatically.  Francis glanced at his watch, it was almost noon, “listen Will, darling.  I know you’re excited to try this out, we all are, but this is going to need to wait.  I’m taking Susan to the airport and Heather should be flying in around that time so I’ll be bringing her back.”  Heather was an old friend of the trio’s from their college days who was going to be in town for a few days on a visit.  “Please be sure to tell her sorry I missed her.  I wasn’t expecting to get called up for a four day trip at the last moment,” Susan said with a hint of disappointment in her voice.  “Don’t worry sweetie, we’ll be sure and tell her.  She said to say the same.  She’s aware of how busy we are,” replied Will.  “You guys better get going, traffic is going to start getting heavy soon.”   “Yeah, you’re right, is your bag ready Susan?”  Susan nodded and she and Francis got up to make their way to the door.  “Hey guys, just one last thing since this is the last time all three of us will be together for a few days,” Francis stated.  “I’ve got an inkling that this topic will be relevant this weekend and with Susan heading out of town I just want all of our responses for sake of clarity.  So, by a show of hands, are we all still in agreement with regard to the conversation we had two months ago?”  All three raised a hand and they all exchanged smiles.  “Okay then, if either Will or myself have an opportunity to broach the subject, we’ll do so.”  “I’ll be around the house for a little bit, but since Francis has to work extra late, I thought I’d head into the office for a few hours to get ahead of next week and I accepted an invitation to my Brother’s for dinner at 7 and games afterwards.  I’m not sure how late I’ll be, but I’ll let you know.”  “Sounds good darling, I’ll be home anywhere from 1030 to midnight, we’d better get going.”  The trio exchanged hugs and kisses and parted ways.  Will returned to the kitchen, grabbed the bottles and put them in his underwear drawer.  They would be safer there.  Items in the nightstand and certain items in the walk in closet had a “free use” policy for houseguests anytime the bedroom door was left open.  Satisfied, Will closed the drawer and continued going about his day.