- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In case you are wondering what a sarashi is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarashi

It had only been yesterday that Ogura Mio, the owner of the Kimono store in Inazuma City asked Lumine and Paimon for advice. Of what they, and other people from outside of Inazuma, would like to see for Kimono designs. They had completed the commission swiftly before turning in for the night. Trying to tie up any loose ends as they were planning to leave for Sumeru soon. They heard that Ogura Mio had another commission put up the following day, but they were certain that someone else would be able to pick up their slack. Instead, today was one where they would get in a mess with Yoimiya. Paimon was still fuming from Lumine teasing her about how she would get on a ship to Sumeru without her, to see how well she can fly. They saw the firework enthusiast in the outskirts of Inazuma City. Undoubtedly testing out a new product.

 

“Hi Yoimiya! What are you doing?” Paimon said a bit loudly, Lumine still a bit groggy. 

 

“Oh, hey Lumine and Paimon. Isn’t the morning air the freshest?” Yoimiya said with a bright smile on her face. Unfazed by Lumine’s yawns. Rather, there was something about this female traveler that lit a fuse in her heart. One that would nearly make her stumble over her words. “Oh. I’m just testing out this new batch of fireworks that I’m experimenting with. Can’t let the business run dry.” Paimon nodded in agreement.

 

“How about we help you out. Right Lumine?” Lumine, still yawning, walked over, and squatted right next to Yoimiya wordlessly. Her wordless actions served as confirmation. Flustering the firework specialist who was suddenly next to her unsuspecting crush. The fuse to her heart was lit as it raced faster. Lumine’s dress, languidly worn, was slipping a bit, showing some of her cleavage as she crouched. A blush developed on Yoimiya’s face.

 

“WATCH OUT!!” Paimon yelled as in Yoimiya’s distracted state, she had accidentally lit the fuse on her firework. The fuse burning up before reaching the base of the incendiary. A loud explosion could be heard near the outskirts of Inazuma City. However, the loud noise was accompanied by a much smaller blast. The commissioner of such a firework requesting such specifications. Fortunately, both girls were unharmed. Lumine was wide awake, although that may not have just been due to the explosion. Yoimiya lifted herself up, below her was blushing Lumine who was looking to the side. Yoimiya looked down and saw her breasts hanging free. “Heh heh. Sorry about that. I guess that the firework could still use some improvements in terms of safety.” Yoimiya had put one hand over her breasts, uncovered by the pieces of fabric that bound them. The other hand was rubbing the back of her head. Yoimiya awkwardly got off Lumine’s supine body. After confirming that no one was injured, they all breathed a collective sigh of relief.

 

“Wow. I’m glad the explosion wasn’t that big. Yoimiya…do you have any spare clothes? Paimon asked as she noticed Yoimiya struggling to hold her Kimono up to her shoulders. “I might be in a bit of a tight spot. You wouldn’t mind giving me a shoulder. I would just need Paimon to hold my Kimono up for me on my way home. I can change my clothes there.” Yoimiya said, thinking of the bright side. “At least we’ll get to talk a bit more before they leave.” Yoimiya’s thoughts were interrupted as she saw that Lumine was searching for something on the ground. Lumine then relayed that in the explosion an important item had flown out of her satchel. “Don’t worry, Paimon and I will head back. We’ll return later and help you look.” Lumine nodded as the pair left for Yoimiya’s house. 

 

Lumine had searched high and low, from the highest tree point and lowest point of a ravine. Her clothes were tattered from her searching and the explosion. Thus, it was easy for the Unusual Hilichurl to spot her as he was putting stuff into his magical suitcase. “Wait, I’ve never seen an Unusual Hilichurl in Inazuma.” Lumine’s thought process stopped as she saw the creature place her possession amongst his own. The key item somehow landing within his grasp. Without a second thought, Lumine had charged the Unusual Hilichurl. Already prepared, he threw a variety of paraphernalia from his suitcase one of which was a device he stole from an Adeptus once. The moment it hit the advancing traveler, she vanished. Not worse for wear, the Unusual Hilichurl took this chance to escape, climbing into his suitcase. The luggage vanishing. The only thing in the surrounding area were a variety of the items he threw, and a large piece of fabric.

 

Kamisato Ayaka had procured some free time to peruse the streets. During her leisurely stroll she noticed that Ogura Mio was in a bit of a bind as no one had picked up her commission yet. It was a simple one, she wanted new material from outside of Inazuma to use for a kimono. Unfortunately, imports were recently put on hold due to an incident with a sensitive import from Dragonspine. Thus, Ayaka had decided to assist Mio with the task. Heading to her compound for the fabrics and textiles that she obtained from around Teyvat. She bumped into a wandering child in a hoodie. “Oompf. Oh, hi Lady Ayaka.” Sayu said before scampering away into the compound. “If I remember correctly, Sayu should have met with Yoimiya about the new firework they ordered. I hope that she isn’t shirking her duty.” Ayaka thought to herself as she went to place the most fashionable fabrics into her side bag. Ayaka hurried along, taking a shorter and less traversed route to save time. She passed by a certain ravine with several items strewn about it. As she crossed it using her Cryo dash, she saw something that caught her eye. A fortuitous event, as there was a pristine white fabric lying on the bed of grass. Ayaka had picked it up. Feeling it between her hands. Even though she was unsure of what it was, she was certain it was not from Inazuma. Ayaka inspected the fabric, it was soft as the pillows that she slept on and as strong as the ropes used on boats. It didn’t meet the specifications that Mio had on mind, but she may find some use for it. As there was no room left in her side bag, she gripped the fabric in her hands. She made a bee line for the Kimono shop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Guh. What happened.” Lumine recounted the events that transpired the Unusual Hilichurl throwing items at her. Typically, a vain attempt at escape. Lumine picked herself up to look for Paimon and Yoimiya, they would just have to make do without their lost tool. At least she would have, but it seemed as if her body was immobilized. In fact, a lot of things seemed different than usual. The sun bore down on her brightly, as if it increased in intensity. It seemed that her body was close to the ground. The smell of the grass especially potent. She must have gotten some dirt in her mouth, as she could taste it. A nauseating feeling as it didn’t seem like she could spit it out in her current state. Lumine could even hear a cacophony of insects, although the volume of their noises made it difficult to discern their distance without a frame of reference. The only time her senses were ever this attuned was during the heat of battle, but only for short periods of time. Her strengthened senses continued unabated, Lumine unable to even blink under the overbearing brightness of the sun. Befuddled at her constellation of symptoms. “Wait. Am I dead? Is my corpse just lying down on the corpse unmoving?”

 

Thud. Thud.

 

Lumine heard shockwaves nearby. Shaking her body by its magnitude, similar to an earthquake. She wondered what it was, from her hearing, she was able to discern that the noise was in a single direction from her. “It’s almost as if there are huge boulders falling on the floor. That can’t be right.” As Lumine noted that these shockwaves continued but sounded farther away as time passed. Furthermore, it seemed to be accompanied by a full roar of thunder. The sonorous noise almost sounded as if it were calling her name. Eventually the phenomena ceased and Lumine was left to her thoughts. Shifting from her being dead to this possibly being a dream. The sun began to fall from the sky back to the horizon. It seemed as if evening was approaching. During the time Lumine realized that her field of view had dramatically increased from just her toe eyes. “It was almost as if I didn’t have eyes, but that can’t be-.”

 

CRASH

 

Lumine was interrupted by a planet shattering shockwave. One that lifted her prone body from the ground. Before it seemed to drift slowly back to the ground. Lumine would have been perplexed by this slow descent to the floor, but the peculiarities didn’t stop there. Looking towards the source of the shockwave, Lumine saw none other than her friend Ayaka. A girl who was a little shorter that herself, was now a looming giant of a women. Standing high above the ground and stretching into the sky. She stopped near her, the Lady’s eyes looking directly towards her. Lumine would have signaled her if she could, but it seemed all she could do was yell internally. Lumine now realized the shockwaves she heard earlier were from another person nearby as Ayaka neared her prone body. Lumine’s body shaking due to the might of Ayaka’s steps. “If Ayaka looks like this, then how does my body look? Was I transformed like that Tanuki on Chinju Forest?” Lumine’s questions were partially answered as Ayaka’s hands curled underneath her, before lifting the female traveler to the level of her belly button. “Well, if I were transformed, I’m obviously not a statue.” Lumine thought at the ease with which Ayaka completed the task. Lumine’s senses disoriented initially as she was swiftly elevated. Except for Ayaka’s hand, her surroundings were a blur. Ayaka’s grey eyes showed no recognition, instead curiosity. 

 

“Aya-“ Lumine’s call was met with Ayaka stretching her body. It was as if all portions of her existence stretched outward, her vision had expanded to cover her whole body. Lumine realized through this disorientation that her actual body was a bit smaller than Ayaka’s torso. Her senses were only focused on a certain point of her body before shifting to another. Ayaka pressed her thumb and fingers into Lumine’s new body. For Lumine, her body’s senses reacted automatically, shifting her consciousness to the new stimuli. It felt as if Ayaka’s thumb and fingers had forcefully entered her mouth, a taste of lavender melon entered her mouth. Most likely from the moisturizer she used on her skin. Finally, the pressure abated and Lumine’s nonexistent mouth was freed. “Ayaka it’s me, Lumine. A Hilichurl threw an object at me, and it transformed my body. It should still be around he-MMMPH!!” Lumine’s nonexistent voice was muffled. A foreign taste was introduced to her tongue. Her consciousness shifting to Kamisato Ayaka’s underarm. Despite Ayaka’s daily hygiene, Lumine’s taste buds were able to taste Ayaka’s natural sweat through her new body. Ayaka’s initial sprint under the sun, followed by her following sprint after picking up the fabric diffused the potent aroma that emanated from her armpit. Lumine could do nothing but cough and gag as she was forced to bath in the uncomfortable gaseous bath. The pair leaving behind the other objects scattered around the ravine. Ayaka making a mental note to gather a service group to clean the littered ravine tomorrow.

 

The sun had reached the horizon just as Ayaka had handed her parcel to Ogura Mio. The traveler was worse for wear. Her new fabric body may have still looked pristine, but all the sweat and dirt were instead absorbed by her soul. Her existence stained due to her new properties as foundation for clothes. The origin and purpose of the Adeptus device unknown but most likely esoteric and cruel in nature. Lumine was still herself, but when she caught sight of Ayaka she found herself reeling. Equal parts from fear and unexpected subservience. “What is happening to me? It’s almost as if my new state is influencing my mentality.” Lumine was not given a break as Ogura Mio picked up her body and inspected it. Another fruity hand soap, mixed with a salty flavoring from Mio’s work, enveloped her mouth. Lumine’s nausea almost distracted her from her appearance in the mirror. She was a single piece of white fabric, that was being stroked gently by the pink haired kimono store owner. “It is most gracious of you to have procured all these materials for me Lady Ayaka. Although I’m not sure if this fabric could be used as an Obi. I’m sure that I will be able to fully utilize it for one of my future projects.” The two of them bid a formal farewell, as Lumine screamed her voice hoarse at the only person who was at the scene where she transformed. Watching her figure walk away into the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Following Morning.

 

Yoimiya was walking through the streets of Inazuma City with a smile that was less chipper than usual. First the bindings that served as her undergarments, the sarashi, were ripped up. Forcing her to wear…ugh…underwear that her mother had, as she was out of her favored undergarments. Her activities, without prim and pomp, had destroyed many of her clothing in the past weeks. She had to put both shoulders of her kimono on currently. An experience she was uncomfortable with and hoped to rectify soon as she headed to Ogura Mio’s kimono store. Furthermore, when Paimon and her returned to the blast site, Lumine was nowhere to be found. They looked for thee the entire afternoon. The pair becoming worried at what possibly could have happened. At least that was how she felt yesterday, Yoimiya jovially thought. Fortunately, the pair had run into Kujou Sara on her way back to Inazuma City. “I’ve never seen her with such an earnest gaze.” Yoimiya thought as she recounted by how intensely she gazed at Paimon as she explained what transpired. “I thought that she wasn’t that fond of Paimon. I guess I had the wrong idea about her.” Yoimiya concluded as Kujou Sara insisted on conversing about this matter privately with Paimon. Yoimiya more than content with leaving it in her responsible hands. Not a shred of doubt that Kujou Sara won’t rest until Lumine was found. “She probably wouldn’t have spent time on breakfast and instead had a meal to go.” Yoimiya laughed to herself, not knowing how accurate her statement was. 

 

Lumine’s night was a sleepless one, although she did make several attempts after Ogura Mio left. It just seemed like she couldn’t escape from her heightened senses. “It seemed that there are other changes to my body that I’m not aware of yet.” Lumine thought as Ogura Mio seemed to be talking to a customer that was out of Lumine’s view. The shop owner still unable to hear her as she picked her up and presented her to the customer. 

 

“So, you aren’t a fan of typical undergarments, but we are also out of sarashi. However, I have recently acquired this fabric of considerable strength and softness. I’m sure that I could make some adjustments to it for you.” Ogura said to her customer Yoimiya. Lumine yelling for attention out of habit rather than hope to be noticed. Instead, the fabric planned on using her elemental visions to get her friends attention.

 

“Wonderful, I don’t mind waiting for a bit. How much should it cost?” Yoimiya asked as Mio refused a monetary payment.

 

“You have already done enough for us by providing us with a wonderful firework display each year at the Sakura festival. Give me a moment and I’ll be right back.” Mio went to the back, breaking Lumine’s focus as a small draft was expelled by the fabric. Lettering out before it reached Yoimiya.

 

Mio had placed Lumine onto a flat board. One that seemed benign to a human, but to Lumine it was filled with terrifying tools that, from her perspective, dwarfed her. “A sarashi? Wait, are those longitudinal pieces of fabric that Yoimiya wears-GYYYYAAAAAHH!!” Lumine was once again interrupted in her thoughts. Her fabric self was folded over and deftly lifted by Mio. The pink haired women held up a pair of scissors that bit into Lumine. The cold steel overwhelmed her senses which focused onto the new stimuli. Her vision eclipsed by the steel column that bore down on her body and teared her in half. The sanitized smell and metallic taste had also entered her split facial cavity as her ears were overwhelmed with the sound the scissors made as it finished its cut.

 

SNAP

 

Lumine’s existence didn’t end after getting sliced in half, for her nonexistent self shifted to the next portion of fabric that met with the novel stimuli. The metallic beast moved by the otherwise gentle giant’s hand. A smile on the giant pink haired woman’s face bore down on Lumine each time she split her imaginary head and body in half. 

 

SNAP. SNAP.

 

With each clip, Lumine’s screams would oscillate between ear-shattering to a pathetic whimper. Even without her body, each time the scissors separated after completing a cut, she would feel her phantom organs spilling outwards.

 

SNAP. SNAP.

 

Lumine wished that Yoimiya would bust in through the door and stop this hell. She prayed to the gods, to the Electro Archon, to Ogura Mio whose intricately woven hand muscles flexed. Sending Lumine writhing in pain as the cycle wouldn’t end. Her inability to sleep also prevented her from falling unconscious. Forced to endure each cut as if it were happening for the first time every time.

 

SNAP. SNAP. SNAP.

 

The kind visage of the beautiful pink haired women must have belied her true sentiments. This wrathful goddess exacting Lumine’s penance for a crime that she was unaware of committing. Lumine screamed and screamed in agony. Even when there was no agony to be felt as Mio had finished her work. The sarashi complete and ready to be given to Yoimiya. Lumine’s hyper attentive existence to change in stimuli conveying to her that her torture ended when she was brought out to Yoimiya. The girl weeping as she was placed in the hands of her friend. Yoimiya’s hands were musty and sulfurous to Lumine’s senses. A welcome change to the nightmarish experience that was forced upon here. Her vulnerability in her friend’s hands was punished as her body was stretched to the point of comparable dislocation of limbs.

 

“Thanks. I’ll use your changing room before heading out.” Yoimiya pulled the sarashi once, twice, before pulling with all her strength. “Wow this fabric really is durable, I could use this when I’m working with fireworks.” Yoimiya thought as firework crafting was not a job, but a passion. The sarashi destined to embrace her body as long as Yoimiya adhered to that statement. 

 

Yoimiya disrobed in front of her immobile friend, tossing her undergarments to the side. Her perky breasts shook against gravity as Lumine shook internally. Her optimism having nearly vanished. Her only hope would be to use her elemental vision near Yoimiya. As Lumine’s perception shifted from Yoimiya’s touch she activated the remnants of her electro vision which she reawakened last night. The discharge traveling through her body and onto Yoimiya’s breasts as she tightened Lumine over her chest.

 

Yoimiya finished wrapping the sarashi over her breasts. She took the hanging strand and wound it over her abdomen once before she began to wrap her exposed ass and genitalia. “I must ask where Mio sourced these. This sarashi is really pleasing to my skin.” Yoimiya finished wrapping the sarashi. She inspected her new undergarments. Her camel toe and cleavage prominent in the front. Portions of her sarashi was chewed between her ass cheeks from the back. Features that would be covered as she put her kimono back on. Afterwards she wrapped the remaining strand of sarashi around her right thigh toned from her daily work. “Hey Mio, this sarashi is really wonderful. You were right about them being supportive and breezy. They’re perfect.” Yoimiya proclaimed as she went off to complete her order. The newly tested fireworks having been completed and ready to be delivered to the Kamisato residence.

 

Lumine felt like she was in a permanent state of contraction. Another new feature had been revealed to her upon the use of her electro vision. Simply that she couldn’t stop her vision after activating it. The electrifying sensation just adding to the comfort her eviscerated body provided the bouncing ass and jiggling breasts of her sociable friend. 

 

Yoimiya greeted everyone on her way to the Kamisato Residence. It was her only order of the day, so she was more than happy to connect with others about their recent lives. The Inazuma sun bearing down on them not bothering her in the slightest. as the sun reached its zenith before heading back down. The morning shifted to the middle of the afternoon, as Yoimiya had arrived at the outskirts of Inazuma City. She checked her clothes expecting that she might have to return to her home and change into another kimono to visit the Lady’s residence. “Huh, wasn’t today a scorcher. I was sure that I sweated buckets today.” Yoimiya said out loud in surprise. Her kimono still in an untainted state from when she put it on this morning. The same for her sarashi, which had dutifully sucked up her bodily fluids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The leftover residue of Yoimiya’s sulfurous products permeated Lumine’s corporeal tongue and nose. The booming sounds of her friend above reminding her of the world she was a part of yesterday. Lumine attempted to piece together the conversations to hypothesize where Yoimiya was heading. The sinuous muscles behind Yoimiya’s skin were an obstruction to the task. The sound audible to the sentient sarashi, making it difficult to hear Yoimiya’s conversation. That wasn’t the only thing in her way, as even a minor fidget from her giantess of a friend was devastating for Lumine’s orientation. Her consciousness shifting in the sarashi to the area that was exposed to the strongest stimuli. As of now that was a competition between Yoimiya’s masticating ass cheeks and her burgeoning breasts. Lumine could not tell what was worse, being crushed by two mountainous objects, with their own unique sulfurous scent, or two carry two mountains against the force of gravity. Her body stretched outwards from the curvature of the Yoimiya’s soft yet firm adipose and muscle. There was nary a moment where Lumine could catch a break. Even so, the hero of three regions powered through. This exercise being par for course for the experienced traveler. Lumine was certain that the torture the pink haired goddess had inflicted upon her was incomparable.

 

Jiggle. Stretch.

 

Within the span of less than half a day she was proven wrong.

 

The unrelenting rays of the sun bore down on the defenseless Lumine. The heat intensifying the warmth that Lumine felt from Yoimiya’s curves. With her constitutive activation of her electro vision, her threshold for an overload reaction was significantly lowered. The occasional self-destructive burst wracked her consciousness. The sarashi form that Lumine held was undamaged, however her soul took the brunt of the reactive elements. A human’s consciousness could only attend novel stimuli for a short period before adapting to them. Lessening the effect on their conscious. Lumine’s new existence, unable to rest, and each experience; by the second, begins anew. It was not tenable to her consciousness. Her humanity and individuality slowly being whittled away. Lumine’s sarashi form had not only provided Yoimiya’s curves with a pleasant embrace, it also took up the duty of absorbing the sweat and grime produced by Yoimiya’s walk through Inazuma City. The musky odor pervading Lumine’s nares and to her cranium. Her mouth, likewise, a phantom orifice, was unable to be closed. The fluids rushing in against her wishes. Yoimiya attending to a conversation with Kiminami Anna, unintentionally waterboarded Lumine. Under the sun, Lumine was suffused with the firecracker of a girl’s bodily fluids. Despite Lumine’s cries for mercy, from her diminishing identity, the perspiration was distributed by the swaying motion of Yoimiya’s ass and breasts. Her identity shifting to a numb recognition and appreciation of its masters jiggling assets, before Lumine had returned once more. Rivulets of sweat pouring from her breasts and down her back. What the upper sarashi could not contain was left for the lower sarashi. Lumine’s consciousness switched between the two womanly aspects of the tomboy.

 

Squelch. Sway.

 

Yoimiya’s breasts rose and crashed over the sarashi. Limiting the airflow as the musky fluid entered the crevices of Lumine’s existence. Her memories of her travels in Teyvat slowly eroded.

 

Stretch. Squlch

 

Meanwhile, Yoimiya enjoyed a Tricolor Dango. Licking her lips as she threw the stick away into a waste receptacle. She noticed a child had fallen off the stairs. Jumping over to the young girl’s side, she picked her up and entertained her. Distracting her from the pain.

 

Grunch. Squelch.

 

Such an action shifted Lumine’s senses to Yoimiya’s rear. The pool of salty fluid between her cheeks submerging Lumine’s physical form. Her sense of self being burnt out as the sensory information overloaded her mind. The continuous electricity, heat, and waterboarding Lumine was subjected to consume her piece by piece. The cheeks rubbing against each other as the rubbed the sentience betwixt them out of existence. 

 

“Please! No-.” Lumine’s voice was cut out as a burst of electrical activity signaling her termination that brought a warm feeling to Yoimiya’s core. Just as the blonde-haired girl reached the outskirts on Inazuma City.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoimiya saw that the sun was nearing the horizon. Her dad should have delivered the package of fireworks to the Kamisato residence by now, but she wanted to verify that everything was orderly with them. The sarashi happily supported her jiggling breasts as her pace went up to a small jog. The sarashi allowed its owner’s ass cheeks to taunt it by chewing on its fabric. The wedgie a bit bothersome for Yoimiya, the firecracker of a girl deciding to speed up to a run. Such an action had breathed life into the once mentally deceased Lumine. 

 

“Where…am... I. Wait.” Lumine’s consciousness was rapidly filled with all her memories and the recent events that just transpired.

 

Her consciousness shifting to the sarashi on the right thigh. Where she was free from the stimulations more proximal to Yoimiya’s more sensual curves. The rapid movements of the thick musculature a welcome blessing to Lumine who was trying to reorient herself.

 

“I must get off Yoimiya. I don’t know how I’m going to return to my ordinary form, but I’m not going to let her snuff me out again.” Lumine decided. If she waited for Yoimiya to remove her it might be too late. Thus, Lumine took a drastic measure. Activating her Anemo vision, she had begun to swirl an air current near her body. Unsure if harming Yoimiya would work, Lumine decided to aim the vortex at herself. Fighting through the traumatic experience that Ogura Mio had put her through. Lumine resolved herself to separate a portion of her body, regardless of the pain. The self-mutilating process was one that required considerable fortitude and focus on Lumine’s part. Even when Yoimiya had slowed down at Ayaka’s compound, and greeted the Lady, who was sitting down in an uncomfortable state, Lumine’s consciousness did not shift to the cheeky ass cheeks or burgeoning breasts. 

 

rip

 

“Nngh. Hey Yoimiya. Thanks for the fireworks. Everything seems to be in order, but thanks for traveling the distance to check.” Lady Ayaka had taken off the footwear on her right foot. 

 

“No problem! More importantly, what happened to your foot.” Yoimiya crouched down. Without asking she pulled the princess’s foot onto her lap. Ayaka blushing at the forward response from the tomboyish girl. 

 

Rip

 

“Oh, that. It was a result of my own actions. I ended up chasing Sayu and didn’t watch my step. Just a light sprain is all.” Ayaka’s blush continued unabated.

 

“Well, that isn’t going to do. None of us wants to see a member of the Yashiro Commission who always cared for the populace to be lowered like this.” Yoimiya said, thinking of how to fix this problem.

 

RIP

 

Through the pain, Lumine finally floated in triumph. Extricating herself from Yoimiya’s personage. A sizable portion of the sarashi on Yoimiya’s thigh unwound and began its descent to the ground. Lumine’s celebration cut short as the attention of both girls was drawn to the floating fabric. The wind left Lumine’s phantom lungs as she was brought between the faces of Yoimiya and Ayaka. A pair of goddesses that were about to decide her faith.

 

“Well, what do you know. A solution just presented itself.” Yoimiya said as she repositioned Ayaka’s foot.

 

“What!” Lumine flabbergasted at her faith. Yoimiya wrapped the stray sarashi around Ayaka’s sprained arch. She involuntarily moaned in delight from Lumine’s massaging effect on her sole. Soothing the pain that she had been feeling for the past hour. For the doomed traveler. Her last bit of untainted consciousness was now absorbing the sweat that had accumulated on Ayaka’s foot. The lavender melon lotion completely replaced by the hot and musky warmth of her natural body fluids. Lumine once again felt her mind slowly being torn apart. The female traveler looked up in terror and resignation at the smiling visages of her friends. “Why?” It was all Lumine could say at that moment.

 

THUDDD.

One that felt like an eternity only lasted for a couple seconds before Ayaka stamped her foot back on the wooden flooring. Lumine’s perception focusing on Ayaka’s instep. It felt as if her entire body weight was focused upon her body. 

 

THUD. THUD. SQUELCH. THUD. SQUELCH.

 

Ayaka took a couple steps, the pain completely gone. “You have my gratitude Yoimiya, would you care to join me for dinner.” Yoimiya graciously accepted. For Lumine, her consciousness was continuously stomped upon. Despite the wooden floorings, the sweat that distilled into her remaining spirit made it feel like she was under Ayaka’s bare foot as she walked through a swamp. A sensation that finally abated as Ayaka sat down, her feet to the side. Lumine’s mind not overloaded by the blessings from her new goddess could only quietly sob before her perspective shifted again. Lumine was in a dark chamber, between two bulbous and meaty boulders that crushed her existence, to the back of her was a twitching bud emitting a sulfurous odor that permeated her being. To Lumine’s numb horror, she now realized that her existence was now being shared between the sarashi on the pair goddesses. Her short existence, before her humanity was wiped out again, was one spent under the torturous transfer of her friends. Ultimately the sarashi would persist through time, supporting both women. Occasionally, Lumine’s consciousness would return, for a continuation of her eternal torment as she would not perceive even a second passing by since her last arousal of mental death.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“…You can stop there.” Ei said to Yae in the Plane of Euthymia. “Why are you telling me this.” Ei said after Yae had nearly finished recounting her dream last night to Electro Archon.

 

“Well, I’ve been thinking of penning my dream as a novel. However, to do so, I would need to make an adult section. I was wondering if I could have your input.” Yae replied.

 

“All right. Well could your story at least be of someone who is not an obvious genderbend of Aether.” Ei finished her veiled rebuttal. Unsure if she should broach the topic of Aether’s recent untimely passing to Yae Miko. Information that was delivered to her by her trusted General, Kujou Sara.

 

“Oh, so you see the similarities as well. Actually, many of the stories that I have written have been from my dreams. An increasing proportion of them have had similar endings or content. Thus, I feel that it is imperative that I broaden my bookstore’s library. So, these stories don’t end up withering away in the dark.” Yae finished to a visibly concerned Ei.

 

Yae Miko may have spent the longest time with Ei out of the citizens of Inazuma, but even she is not privy to all that she knows. One of those secrets was one that Ei obtained through her continuing eternal meditation in the Plane of Euthymia. That there were in fact parallel realities of Teyvat. From what Yae had divulged recently, it appeared that many versions of the traveler, male and female, were meeting a similar grim fate as their traveler. 

 

“All right Yae, I’ll green light this expansion of yours.” Ei wanting to keep this a secret and lead Yae to believe that these were just dreams. Similarly unwilling to reveal what happened to their timeline’s Aether. Instead, Ei would take her subordinate’s advice and practice some information control. Only the two of them having a somewhat accurate idea of what happened to their traveler.

Chapter End Notes:

Any comments are appreciated