- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tags: Breasts, sweat

Hazel was walking, with David sitting in her palm.  “I’ve got an idea, maybe you can sit on my shoulder,” Hazel said.  “Ok, let’s try it,” David  yelled back to her.  Hazel stopped walking, and she brought David to her right shoulder.  David grabbed a couple strands of hair, which to him felt closer to how regular people feel twine, and he slowly sat down by her shoulder.  “There how’s that Davy?” Hazel asked looking at David with her big green eyes.  David patted her shoulder, “Comfy,” he said, holding onto her hair for dear life.  “I’m glad,” Hazel said, giving David a very cute smile.  They both noticed how close they were to kissing, so both of them quickly turned away.  Hazel then started walking again, and she turned her head to face forward.  This is a new day, and I’m going to class alongside a nice, pretty, girl, all I want is for this time with her to be calm, and free of hijinks, is that so much to ask?  David thought.  “It’s pretty hot out today,” David said.  “Yeah, I hope I don’t get all sweaty and gross,” Hazel said. 

The ride was smooth enough, but now David had a better view of her chest, that he had to force himself to look away from.  After a couple steps, David got comfortable enough to let go of her hair, and only need to hold onto her shirt.  It was much hotter than yesterday, and both of them got a bit sweaty. 

David and Hazel soon arrived at the class on the bottom floor of the Gen Ed building.  “Hey, can we sit in the front, so the teacher can see me?” David asked Hazel.  “Sure,” she said.  Hazel walked down the stairs of the class and walked to a good spot in the front row.  Since David has been on her shoulder, Hazel’s been really careful about walking smoothly.  Hazel found a good spot, put her bag next to her, and out of habit, sat down abruptly.  The sudden change in height, made David tumble, and he tumbled head first into Hazel’s exposed cleavage, but because of her sweat, David’s whole body sunk into her chest.  Hazel felt David there immediately, and frantically pulled apart her breasts, but her actions just made David sink further down.   No this is not what I wanted, David thought, as he squirmed trying to get ahold of the soft, squishy boob flesh.  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA why it was going so good until just now! Hazel thought, screaming into her head.  Hazel moved her hands, down her cleavage, pulling her breasts further apart.  This action again caused David to fall further down her chest.  This repeated, until David slid all the way to the bottom of Hazel’s chest. 

David fell down Hazel’s shirt, and fell right onto Hazel’s lap.  “Eeeeek” Hazel let out the small noise, holding herself back from attracting more attention from other students.  In a panic, Hazel spread her legs, causing David to slide down the skirt’s fabric onto the other side of the side of the skirt on the seat below.  David fell between Hazel’s thighs, and he was again met with the sight of Hazel’s panties.  Hazel quickly moved her hand to cover her private area, but her view of David was obscured by her breasts.  David slowly moved away from Hazel’s crotch area, until Hazel could see David.  Hazel quickly plucked David off of her seat, and set him down on the long desk.  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, why? It was going so well, David thought.  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I’m so dumb, why’d I have to sit down like that! Hazel thought.  Hazel remembered Zoey’s words about him wanting to get between her legs.  HE was just between my legs, does that count?  It was an accident!  Hazel thought.  “S-sorry, it was out of habit, I didn’t mean for you to fall,” Hazel said, blushing cutely from the experience.  “It’s okay, other than that, it was really fun riding on your shoulder,” David said, trying to lighten the mood, though he was drenched in Hazel’s sweat.  “Awww, you always know just what to say,” she said, ruffling David’s hair with her pointer finger.  Hazel’s full smile returned, and David felt relieved knowing everything was alright.  “If anything, I should be apologizing for not hanging on tighter, if I had, I wouldn’t have fallen… there,” David said,  “It’s okay, since it’s you,” Hazel said, very quietly.  “What?” David asked.  “Oh, it’s okay, forget about it,” Hazel said, blushing at what she just said.  Hazel got out her notebook, and Pencil, and waited for class to start.

Soon Ms. Bosak walked in the room.  “Hey Hazel, what’s miss Bosak doing here?” David asked, trying to be quiet.  “You don’t know, the teachers here all teach multiple subjects and classes, since there are so few students here, they only need a couple teachers,” Hazel said.  The class started it was more syllabus talk, and Ms. Bosak gave a quicker version of the speech she gave yesterday, as many of the 40ish students in the class had already heard that speech at least once already.  Since, the class was 75 minutes, she actually started discussing Biology.  “Our first unit is on foundations of Biology and defining life,” Ms. Bosak said.

Soon the class finished, and everyone packed up.  “Where’s your next class?” David asked, Hazel, Just, down the hall, you?” she asked.  Top floor for accounting,” David said.  “Ouch, I can take you to the stairs,” Hazel said.  “Thanks,” David said.  Hazel took David out of the room, and she dropped him off at the bottom of the stair well.  “See you later then, Davy” Hazel said, waving to David as she left for her class.  “See ya, thanks,” David said, waving back. 

David was about to start his long trek upward, when he heard the door open, he turned around, and it was Emma.  She looked down, and saw David. 

“Hey,” she said, with a slight redness appearing on her face.  “Uh… Hi,” David said, mentally preparing for the worst to come, and considering how well running would work.  “So, um where’re you headed?” Emma asked.  David was surprised at Emma’s question, expecting something much different.  “Just Accounting class,” David said, still on his guard.  “Really?  Me too.  I can take you there if you want,” Emma said, squatting down, and holding out her hand.  “No, I’ll manage,” David said, starting his climb up the slide.  “Oh, come on, I insist,” Emma said, grabbing David, and walking up the stairs.

Emma cupped David in two hands, which was very different from how the others have carried him.  “So, listen, I’m sorry about yesterday, that was a pretty messed up thing for me to do,” Emma said.  David was not expecting an apology.  “You are?” David asked.  “Yeah, I shouldn’t’ve done that, I’m glad that one girl stopped me,” Emma said.  “Well, if you didn’t do that, I wouldn’t’ve had lunch with Skylar, and my whole day would’ve been different.  So, I forgive you,”  David said.  Emma stopped walking, she reached the 3rd, and top floor of the building.  “That means a lot David, thanks,” Emma said.  She kept walking till she got to the class, other students had already arrived, so Emma found a spot at the front of the room, sat down and placed David down in front of her.  Soon Mrs. Miller arrived she gave the usual syllabus lecture, then started teaching accounting.  “Remember students, Debits go one the left, and credits go on the right,” Ms. Miller said.  Emma just looked at David, she wasn’t even taking notes.  “Assets must be equal to your Liabilities, and your stockholders’ equity.  Assets include Cash, supplies, and equipment, now business must often inspect this equipment to see if it has depreciated, which we will get to later in the semester,” Ms. Miller continued.  Emma leaned over, so her head was behind David’s on her notebook.  “Hey, hey, I bet you enjoyed inspecting my assets,” she joked, nudging David with her finger.  “No, I didn’t,” David said, “Sure you didn’t,” she said, sarcastically.  “You know, if you ever want to “inspect” me again down there, you only need to ask,” she said, giving David a playful wink.  “No thanks,” David said, turning away, to focus on class.

The class went by smoothly and ended after 75 minutes.  “I know that this is still the first week, so now homework today, but this information will be needed to complete next week’s homework.  All of my homework will be due Sundays at 11:59pm.  Have a nice rest of your first week, and first weekend,” Ms. Miller said. 

“Hey, how do you do online homework anyway?” Emma asked, as she started packing up her things.  “Well, the school still gave me an online account, including to homework cites, so I just need someone to input answers, but all freshman take this class, so it shouldn’t be hard to find someone,” David said.  “I’ll be that someone,” Emma said, offering her hand for you to climb on.  “What?” David asked.  “I’ll be like, your study partner, and we can do the homework together,” Emma said.  “Ummm, well I don’t know, I could probably get my roommate to do it,” David said.  “Ugh, that’s so lame though,” Emma said, looking disappointed.  David remembered what Ms. Bosak said yesterday about making friends, and here was Emma making an honest effort to make things right between the two of them.  “Alright, we can be study buddies,” David said, as he climbed on her hand.  “Hooray,” Emma said, aa she walked to the stairwell.  “Why’re you so happy about it?  What’s the catch?” David asked, as she entered the stairwell.  Emma stepped to the side, as this older-looking girl walked past her, going down the stairs.  “There’s no catch, just you and me studying alone, and who knows, maybe someday, you’ll give into my feminine charm and want to thoroughly “inspect my assets,”” Emma said “That’s not gonna happen,” David said.  She brought you up to her face.  “Sure it will.  One day David, you’ll fall head over heels for me, and we’ll both loose our V-cards,” Emma said, happily.  David gulped, he wasn’t sure how to respond.  “Yeah, in your dreams,” David said, trying to act cool.  “Oh, it is in my dreams, why do you think I’m in such a good mood today?”  Emma said, smiling.  Emma set David down by his slide.  “So, get ready, David, we’ll be a hot steamy couple in no time,” Emma said, before walking out of the stairwell.

David stood there, just processing what she just said.  Was that a confession, is she in love with me? David thought.  Or is it that she just really wants to have sex with me, wait those should be the same, David thought.   David got on his slide, and slid down.  I mean, she’s very cute, and she’s energetic, and she has a cute butt, wait brain stop it enough of that.  I can think about this after lunch or something, David thought.David got to the bottom of the stairs, and there standing by the slide, was the girl that he saw up at the top.  “Hi can I help you?” David asked. 

“Hi David, I’m Stephani, and I want to talk to you about a business venture,” Stephani said.  “A business venture,” David replied, surprised she didn’t simply grab him or take him to someplace.  “Yep, maybe we should talk about it over lunch,” Stephani said.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!