- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter


David walked into his room, and Jenna wasn’t there.  She must be at lunch, David thought.  He climbed up to his desk, and changed into some clean clothes.  At this rate I’ll have to do laundry tomorrow, David thought.  David went to his phone, and just watched YouTube for a while.  He saw that the internet historian made a new video on his incognito mode channel so he watched it.  Soon enough, Jenna came back to the room.

“Hey,” Jenna said, putting down her stuff.  “Hey,” David replied.  “I saw on the spread sheet that that Dasha girl had you for a while, what’d she want?” Jenna asked.  “Not much, just wanted to talk,” David said, remembering what Dasha said about keeping what happened a secret.  “She just wanted to talk?” Jenna asked.  “Yeah, we talked for a while about, class stuff, then she took me to lunch,” David said.  Jenna shrugged.  “What about you?” David asked.  “Not much, I slept in till like noon, then got lunch,” Jenna said.  She went to her computer, and she just watched T.V. for a while.

“Hey, what do you think I should wear to the party?” Jenna asked.  “I don’t know, just regular clothes,” David said.  “Come on, it’s the first party of the semester, you gotta dress up a bit.  Penelope went shopping for clothes yesterday, so I need to wear something cute,” Jenna said, looking into her dresser.  “Not me, people don’t really pay attention to what I wear, I’m just going in this shirt, and these shorts,” David said.  “Yeah, but that’s different.  I’ll just wait for Penelope to get here, to figure out what to wear,” Jenna said. 

*********************** 6:10 pm ***************************************

At about 6:10pm Penelope arrived.  “Hey you two, are you ready to party,” Penelope said, entering the room, holding a plastic bag with an outfit in it.  Penelope was wearing a blue gown, that contrasted with her orange hair.  The dress went just past her knees, it had short dark blue sleeves, and she was wearing a black belt over her waist to show her figure.  “Yeah,” David and Jenna said.  “Penelope, thanks for coming early, I need help deciding what to wear,” Jenna said.  The two of them started looking through Jenna’s clothes, to decide on an outfit.  “Hey, do you think that we should eat here or there?” Penelope asked.  “I’m sure they’ll have pizza or something, let’s just eat there,” Jenna said.  David thought for a moment.  I know that Skylar will be there to help me, but something tells me that it will be a bit too hectic for me to eat anything.  I better go eat something now while I can, David thought.  “Okay, put this on,” Penelope said, giving Jenna an outfit, and motioning her to go into the bathroom.  Jenna went to the bathroom to change, leaving David and Penelope alone.  Penelope walked over to Jenna’s bed, and sat across from David.  “So, um how’re you?” Penelope asked, not sure what to say.  “I’m good, you?” David asked.  “Pretty good, can’t complain,” Penelope said.  There was an awkward pause.  “Okay I’m coming out,” Jenna said.  Jenna opened the door wearing a very cute, short, frilly, red dress that, stopped just at her knees.  Jenna’s sizes were a bit bigger than Penelope’s but the dress still fit her pretty well.  “Wow, you look great, Jenna,” Penelope said, going to her friend.  David sat back and admired the two beauties in front of him.

David looked at the clock, and he realized that if he didn’t go to dinner soon, he’d miss his chance.  “Well, I’m going to go grab a quick dinner, I should be back before we leave,” David said, standing up.  “Wait David, before you go, who looks the best?” Penelope asked, putting her left arm around Jenna.  “Uh, um, what?” David sputtered.  “We need a man’s opinion, so come on, who looks the best?” Penelope asked.  Jenna was taken aback by Penelope’s question, but she looked curious about David’s answer.  “Um, well you both look great,” David said.  “Don’t give me that, pick one of us,” Penelope said.  David looked at the two girls, they were both gorgeous.  “If you don’t answer you come to the party in my butt,” Penelope said, awaiting his answer.  “Okay, um  Jenna’s cuter, alright.  See you later,” David said, walking to the door and leaving.  After David gave his answer, Jenna blushed, and started smiling, which Penelope noticed.

 

“So, he seems nice,” Penelope said.  “What?  Oh yeah, he’s great,” Jenna said.  “For what it’s worth, I hope he wins the bet,” Penelope said.  “Really?” Jenna asked, surprised.  “Yeah, it would be really funny to see Ava as a cheerleader, and it would take her down a peg or two,” Penelope said.  “But didn’t you say that you’d get to visit him all the time?” Jenna asked.  “Yeah, but then I realized, I could just see him whenever I come visit you,” Penelope said.  “Hmmm, yeah I hope he wins too,” Jenna said.  “You like him don’t you,” Penelope said.  “What where’d you get that idea?” Jenna said.  “I can just tell these things,” Penelope said.  “I do not like him; I mean I’ve only known him like three days.  Still, he’s like m-my friend,” Jenna said.  “Oh well, I could be wrong,” Penelope said, smirking, knowing she was right.

 

David left his room, and walked down the hall.  He actually used the slide that the school installed, and he slid to the main floor to get dinner.  Okay, how am I gonna do this, every time I’ve had a meal so far, it was with a girl, how do I get my own food?  Maybe the lunch staff will help me out, David thought.  I should’ve just found Hazel or Zoey, they would’ve just helped me out, David thought, smacking his forehead.  David walked along the hallway.  When a girl’s shoe slammed in front of him. 

“You must be that David guy, it’s nice to finally meet you,” the girl said, in a high-pitched voice.  David looked up, and it was Ashley, doing a voice.  David was relieved to see a familiar face, especially a friendly one.

“Hey,” David said, glad that it was someone that he knew.  Ashley was wearing some casual clothes, consisting of some yoga pants, a and a green T-shirt.  “Hey yourself,” Ashley said back.  Ashley leaned down, showing her flexibility, and she grabbed David.  “So, what are you up to?” she asked, walking into the cafeteria.  “I’m a-“ David started.  “Hold that thought,” Ashley said.  She was about to grab a plate, when she realized that she needed to put David somewhere.  “Where can I put you?” Ashley said aloud.  She then looked at David with a grin.  “I know,” she said.  She brought David to her chest, where on her right breast, was a small pocket.  “Here, this should work,” Ashley said.  Bringing David by her breast.  David climbed into the pocket.  It was pretty great spot, he was able to hold onto the rim of the pocket, to see out the pocket, and he got a great view of where she’d be walking.  “Cool, lets grab some food,” Ashley said.  She took one step, causing her sizeable breasts to bounce.  David quickly realized the problem with this plan, but it was too late to stop it.  Ashley walked to grab some food, grabbing two full plates for the both of them, then hurriedly found a table.

“So, as you were saying,” Ashley said, setting David onto the table.  “I’m just getting some dinner before the party,” David said, grabbing some food.  “The party?”  Ashley asked, as she started eating.  “Oh, you don’t know?  It’s only the first party of the year that the H.O.T. sorority is throwing, but it’s invite-only so you probably can’t go,” David said, trying to act cool.  “You’re really gonna go to a party, aren’t you worried about what could happen?” Ashley asked, eating.  “No, Skylar, the Varsity captain of the MMA club is gonna be protecting me, so it’s all good,” David said.  David’s words caused Ashley’s expression to change.  “David, I’m r-really sorry about what happened yesterday in the locker room,” Ashley said.  “What?  Don’t be it wasn’t your fault,” David said.  “But you wouldn’t’ve been in the rec center if I hadn’t taken you there, and you worked so hard at the club, you deserved better than what those girls did to you,” Ashley said.  “Ashley it’s okay, Skylar saved me, and she’s gonna keep watch of me tonight, so that something like yesterday doesn’t happen again,” David said.  “So, just her, against a house of dozens of other girls?” Ashley asked.  “Yep,” David said.  “David, Skylar’s awesome, but she doesn’t always think things through,” Ashley said.  Ashley thought for a second.  Skylar is smarter than this, why would she allow David to go to this party?  She seemed pretty protective of him yesterday, maybe she didn’t want to say no to him.  Wait, could Skylar actually like David? Ashley thought.

“What do you mean?” David asked, snapping Ashley out of her thoughts.  “You know, she can’t really resort to violence unless a student was or was about to break a rule, right?  So, if she attacked prematurely, she could get punished by the school or the law,” Ashley said.  David thought for a moment, and pondered what Ashley had said.  David already was iffy about going to a party, but he didn’t want to make Jenna upset.  Jenna is counting on me to show up, David thought.

David and Ashley kept eating.  “Hey make sure to get plenty of protein and carbs so your muscles can grow,”  Ashley said, passing a roll to David.  “Thanks, I did some really intense exercise this morning, so I need to eat a lot tonight.  You sure are in to fitness,” David said, eating the roll.  “Yeah, it’s a bit of passion for me, I think I’m gonna study to become a personal trainer, or coach,” Ashley said.  “That’s be a good fit, you did look pretty committed yesterday giving pointers to the other club members,” David said.  “Thanks, speaking of the club, do you think you’ll come back?” Ashley asked.  “I don’t know, I did enjoy working out with you girls, but I can’t really commit to always being at the club, since a girl could just grab me any day on my way to a session,” David said.  “Yeah I get that, then you can just come whenever you can,” Ashley said.

The two of them kept eating, until the food was gone.  “Well, um, I’m sure it’ll be fine,” David said, standing up.  “Well, I’m not, so you’re not going,” Ashley said.  “What yeah I am,” David said.  “Nope, you’re with me tonight,” Ashley said, grabbing David.  “Ashley what’re you doing?” David asked.  “Just making sure you don’t get away and do something stupid, I don’t want there to be a worse repeat of yesterday,” Ashley said, placing David back in her shirt pocket.  Ashley put up her plates, and left the cafeteria.  “Ashley,  Jenna’s counting on me to come to the party,” David said, banging against her boob to get her attention.  “I don’t care, it’s better for her to be upset with you, than for something regrettable to happen instead,” Ashley said, entering the stairwell.  David was about to respond, when Ashley quickly ascended the stairs, causing her boobs, and him to bounce around.

After climbing a few flights of stairs, Ashley arrived at her room.  Ashley entered her room, and there sitting on the left side of the room, was Scarlet.  “Scarlet?” David asked.  Scarlet turned her head, and saw David.

“Hey,” Scarlet said to David.  “Ashley, what’re you doing with David?” Scarlet asked.  “Stopping him from doing something stupid,” Ashley said.  Ashley sat down on her bed, and David looked around the room.  The room was pretty ordinary looking.  They had a dark blue carpet on the floor, but besides that, no new furniture.  Scarlet’s side wasn’t heavily decorated, but she did have a few drawings of plants on her wall.  Ashley seemed to be very organized, the only thing that wasn’t in a special place, was a set of dumb-bells beside her desk.  “So, what do we do now?” David asked.  “I don’t know, I guess I should text Skylar so she knows not to expect you, I’d tell Jenna, but I don’t know her number.  But, she’s probably seen some post about us having dinner together, so she probably already knows.  Besides that, I don’t care much, so long as you don’t go to that party tonight.  What do you want to do?” Ashley said, taking David out of her breast pocket, and holding him in her palm. 

Ashley got out her phone and typed a message to Skylar with her free hand.  Without much of a warning, Ashley brought David to her left cheek.  “Smile,” Ashley said, holding David against her cheek, and taking a picture.  David managed to smile just in time for her to take the picture.  “Great job David, Sky’ll like it,” Ashley said.  “You’re sending Skylar that picture?” David asked.  “Sure, it’s a good picture,” Ashley said.  ‘Okay, I guess,” David said, not knowing what else to say.

“We should probably update that sheet if you’re staying that long,” Ashley said.  Ashley stood up, and she walked David to her computer, and she pulled up The Sheet.  “Do you mind?” Ashley asked, gesturing to her laptop.  “I guess not,” David said.  David started to be persuaded by Ashley’s words, and he was convinced that spending time with Ashley and Scarlet would be preferable to being snatched by some unknown girl, and having either a fun night at a party, being nervous, or the worst night ever at the party. 

David was about to type, when he turned around to Ashley.  “Look away, I’m not supposed to share my code with anyone,” David said.  Ashley simply shrugged and turned around in her chair.  David went to the keyboard and typed in his special code, 61938 and pressed Enter.  His actions made the small message, “By Choice” appear beside Ashley’s name on The Sheet.  “There you go, all set,” David said.  “Thanks,” Ashley said, closing her laptop, and reclining in her chair. 

David looked around the room, and admired the drawings on the wall.  “The art is nice, who drew them?” David asked. 

“I did, I draw sometimes,” Scarlet said, stepping away from her computer, and sitting on Ashley’s bed to join the conversation.  “”Sometimes?”  David, she draws all the time, in fact…” Ashley said.  Ashley then held up a notebook that had ”Scarlet” written in bubble letters.  “Hey, that’s private,” Scarlet said, dropping standing up to take back her book.  Ashely stepped aside, and easily held back Scarlet with her strength.  Ashley then held open the note book so David could see, what was drawn.  There on the pages that were shown was a pencil sketch of David.  “Look at what Scarlet drew,” Ashley said, easily holding Scarlet back.  “No look away, don’t look at it,” Scarlet said, starting to blush.  David looked away, but he couldn’t forget what he had seen.  Ashley soon relented, and gave the sketchbook back to Scarlet, smiling as she did so.  As the two girls stood next to each other, David again realized how much larger Scarlet’s chest was compared to other girls’ like Ashley.  Ashley’s breasts were D-cup, where as Scarlet’s were at least J-cups, dwarfing Ashley’s still sizeable breasts.

Approximate time, 7:00

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.