- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Third chapter in a row, I'll try to have each chapter uploaded at 8:00pm CDT.

The laughter soon died down.  Jenna stood up, and slowly pulled up her panties, making sure to sway her hips as she did so to further tease David.  Jenna then plopped down on her bed, beside David, now in a bit better mood.  Jenna’s weight caused the bed to dip in response and made David tumble down the dip slamming against Jenna’s butt. 

“Pfff ha ha ha, aren’t you eager to go back to my butt,” Jenna said, giggling.  David pushed off of her butt, and distanced himself a bit.  “What was all that for?” David asked, finally being able to breathe fresh air.  “l don’t know, I just felt like it, and that’s what your for, my butt, no one else’s” Jenna said, shrugging.  David stopped for a second.  Jenna’s words seemed off, as if they were meant more for her than for David.  David then caught a whiff of Jenna’s lingering gas.  Now I gotta shower, David thought. 

“Well if that’s all you need I’m gonna go shower,” David said, backing away.  “Hmmm I guess I can let you off easy this time,” Jenna said, getting up and getting to her computer.

David walked made his way to his desk and picked up some clothes.  David then walked into the bathroom, climbed up to the sink, and took a shower.   “Easy?  What does she mean let me off easy?” David wondered aloud.  Penelope was right, she is acting different, David thought.

Slowly throughout the morning the other students woke up.  Some students decided to check The Sheet, and see what David was up to.  One such girl was Emma, she checked The Sheet and saw that David was with a girl named Ashley for the entire night, and so did many other girls around the campus.

“Who the hell…” Emma started.

 

“…Is this Ashley girl…,” Vanessa said.

 

“…And what was she doing…” Sandra said.

 

“…With David all night?” Zoey said.  Zoey looked over at Hazel who was watching something on her computer.  Hazel had a gym bag beside her.  “Alright, I’m off to lunch, I’ll see you in a few hours,” Hazel said, standing up.  “A few hours?” Zoey asked.  “Well, I have cheer practice too, afterwards so I won’t be back for a while.  It’s try-outs, and it’s the first practice so it’ll be extra-long today,”  Hazel said.  “You’re trying out for a cheer leading?” Zoey asked, surprised.  “Heck yeah, I’ve loved cheer leading since I was in high school, wearing those cute outfits, learning those cool moves, and making others happy, it’s great,” Hazel said.  “Cool, good luck, I’m gonna stay here though,” Zoey said.  “Okay see ya later,” Hazel said, leaving the room.  Zoey again looked back at The Sheet, and saw the massive difference in time between Ashley taking possession of David, and David returning to his room.  Zoey had been wondering about Ashley since last night.  Not only did she stop David from going to the party, but they spent the night together.  “What did they do together?” Zoey asked aloud.  “Could they’ve actually done it, had sex?” Zoey asked, blushing at the thought.  “No, no, that couldn’t be it, for one David doesn’t strike me as that type of guy, and second, he’d be to protective of himself to do anything like that,” Zoey said.  Zoey grabbed a stress ball from her desk and she started tossing it in the air.  “The only stuff I know about Ashley is what David said about her, and all he said about her was that she took him to that workout club, and encouraged him to lift a pound, and that’s it.  If David felt uneasy around her, he would’ve mentioned it.  Just wondering isn’t going to do any good, I just need to talk to him today,” Zoey said.

 

David finished showering, got dressed, and returned to the room.  He put is clothes in a small pouch that he used as a laundry bag, and he went to his phone.  When David turned on the phone, it showed a text message from his mother.

The text read, “Hey, sweety, how was your first week of college?  I want to hear all about it.  Have you made friends?  How are classes going?  It’s gotten so quiet here sense you started school.  Call me when you get the chance.  I Love you.

David looked over at Jenna who was on her computer with some headphones in.  David decided to FaceTime his mother, just wanting to hear her voice again.  Allyssa picked up the phone almost instantly.  The video showed Allyssa’s bright, smiling, face and the background was of her home office.

“Hey sweety, it’s so good to see you, how’s school going?” Allyssa said, excited to hear from her son.  “Hey mom, it’s so good to see you too.  School is going pretty good all things considered,” David said.  “Oooh I want to hear all about it, tell me everything, give me the high points and the low points,” Allyssa said.  “Ok, uumm, high point is that…” David started.  David then tried to think of what good stuff had happened, then narrow it down to what he’d want his mom to know.  I played that game with Hazel, Hazel, oh yeah I haven’t talked to her since that night, David thought.  On Wednesday I started classes, and met Dasha, Scarlet, Emma, Skylar, then saw Vanessa.  I went to the work out club, on Thursday, then the locker room thing happened.  On Friday was just the stuff with Dasha, Cecilia, Vanessa, then Ashley.  Wait a minute, if Ashley shrunk when being near me, then mom, must’ve also been shrunk before right? David thought.  David looked over at Jenna again.  Even if she’s wearing headphones, I she could still be listening, or just happen to hear, so I can’t ask mom about that now, David thought.  “Well, I went to this club meeting, it was this workout club, that was pretty great.  The members were friendly, and oh yeah, I lifted a whole pound,” David said.  “A whole pound really, that’s amazing,” Allyssa said.  “Thanks, the low point would’ve been these times when I got surrounded by these bullies, but those times this girl, Skylar saved me,” David said.  “Oh that’s good, it’s nice to know that some one at that school has an eye out for you,”  Allyssa said.  Allyssa looked around the room, and saw Jenna in the corner of the phone screen.  “Oooh, is that your roommate Jenna?” Allyssa asked.  “Oh yeah, that’s her, she’s pretty umm nice,” David said.  “Is she a good roommate, do you like her?”  Allyssa asked.  “Oh yah, she’s great, she helps me out a lot,” David said.  “Go get her attention, I want to talk with her,” Allyssa said, excitedly.  David looked over at Jenna, he didn’t want to go all the way over there, and risk her doing something, especially not when his mom was watching.  Wait I can just text her, David thought.  When David was assigned his roommate back at the beginning of the year, he was able to see Jenna’s phone number, and made her a contact on his phone.  David texted her a little bit a few days before meeting Jenna, but she didn’t make him a contact until after they met.  David sent Jenna a text that read, “Hey Jenna, my mom wants to talk to you, turn around.”

Jenna saw the text on her phone, she was surprised that it was from David, then saw the message.  His mom?  Jenna thought.  Jenna turned around, took off her headphones and tried to act like her usual self.  Jenna walked to David’s bed, and knelt down, laying her arms and head on the bed.

“Hi you must be Jenna, I’m David’s mother,” Allyssa said.  Jenna focused her eyes on David’s phone, then her eyes widened as she recognized Allyssa.  “*gasp* You’re All Star, I mean Allyssa Starlet!”  Jenna said, shocked.  “Ha.  Yeah that’s me,” Allyssa said.  “You’re, I mean I’m a huge fan,” Jenna said, beaming.  “I always love meeting fans, and it’s so good that you’re my son’s roommate,” Allyssa said.  Jenna paused for a second, as this new information dawned on her.  “Wait I never heard anything about you having a kid, when did that happen?”  Jenna asked.  “About 18 years ago, but yes we did keep him a Secret, and Officially my name is Allyssa Higgs after I got married to my late husband,” Allyssa said.  Jenna remembered the old articles that she’s read about Allyssa, that she found once.  “Oooh, I’m sorry for your loss,” Jenna said, calming down.  Jenna looked over at David who was looking for a point to cut into the conversation, but he also looked down at the mention of his father.  “Don’t be, the accident happened a long time ago.  But anyway, David tells me you’re a great roommate, so I really wanted to meet you,” Allyssa said, cheerily, trying to change the atmosphere.  Jenna perked up at the compliment.  “Oh really what else did he say?”   Jenna said, smiling, and teasingly poking David.  “He, said that you help him out a lot,” Allyssa said.  “Well I do sometimes,” Jenna said, looking satisfied with herself, as David slapped away her poking finger.  “I’m glad to hear it, my son’s never had a girlfriend before,”  Allyssa said.  “Mom!” David, exclaimed.  Jenna’s face went a bit red after being called David’s girlfriend.  “No, no, no, you’ve got it all wrong, we’re just roommates, just roommates,” Jenna said, defensively.  Allyssa smirked at the reaction that she got.  “Sorry, I guess that is a little forward of me, but that is what us mothers do,” Allyssa said.  Jenna was still blushing at Allyssa’s words.  Maybe I wasn’t all wrong, Allyssa thought.  “Speaking of mothers, I’ll be coming for the mother’s weekend coming up,” Allyssa said.  “You will?” David asked, surprised.  “Yes, but I won’t be coming as your mother sweety, but as a guest speaker,” Allyssa said.  “A speaker?” Jenna asked.  “Yes, here’s the thing, the world doesn’t know that I am David’s mother, all that the world knows is that I stopped acting after my husband passed.  But I really want to see my son at school and meet his new friends, so I made an arrangement with the school, and I’m giving a speech that weekend.  By the way, if I talk with you two then, then if anyone asks, I’m David’s mother’s cousin, or first cousin once removed,” Allyssa said.  “Mom, you haven’t done anything public like that since I was born,” David said.  “I know David, that’s one of the reasons that I won’t reveal being your mother yet, and I’m so excited to get back in the public eye, and back to acting,” Allyssa said.  “Back to acting?” Jenna asked excitedly.  “Yes back to acting, a little while after mother’s weekend, I’m going back to California to shoot movies again,” Allyssa said, happily.  “You are!?” Jenna and David asked.  “Yes, I am, so sorry David, but I won’t be home for breaks this semester, so we’ll have to plan other arrangements,” Allyssa said.  “Oh, okay, I guess we should do that later.  Oh right, I just remembered, I was wondering if you could order me a gi,” David said.  “A gi?  Like for martial arts stuff?” Allyssa asked.  “Yeah, I want to join the MMA club, and having a gi would be great,” David said.  “MMA club, I didn’t expect that, but sure I can order that,” Allyssa said.  “Thanks mom.  But back to breaks, we should plan for my arrangements while you’re gone,”  David said.  “Yes we should, but not right now, I have to finish my speech.  Mary will be taking a short break so she will be home for a couple weeks after I leave, so if you need something at home, she’ll be there.  I gotta go, talk to you both soon, I love you,” Allyssa said.  “Bye mom, I love you too,” David said, as Jenna just waved.  Allyssa ended the call.

David looked up at Jenna who was looking down at him, with a grin.  “What?” David asked, feeling uneasy.  “You said, I’m a great roommate,” Jenna said.  “Yeah, so?” David asked.  “Well, a good roommate would probably ask about your family so tell me about your mom,” Jenna said.  “Oh, a maybe later,” David said.  Jenna grabbed David, and held him in her fist.  “Jenna what are you doing?”  David asked.  “Oh nothing, I’m just hungry now, let’s go to lunch,” Jenna said, grabbing her stuff, and heading for the door.  Jenna made her way to the cafeteria, with David in her hand.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for Reading!