- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you all for 60,000 views!

Jenna went to the Cafeteria, she placed David in her bosom, grabbed some food, and found a table.  Jenna plucked David from her chest, and placed him on the opposite side of the table. 

 

“Soooooo, your mom is a famous movie star,” Jenna said, eating.  “Yeah, she is,” David said.  “You never mentioned her,” Jenna said.  “Well you never asked,” David said.  “So what you’re like super rich, did you live in a mansion, have lobster every week, and get all the new games?” Jenna asked.  “What no, our house wasn’t that big, and no we had just regular food, like tacos.  The only rich stuff that we had were a few security guards, a maid, a big lawn, and a pool,” David said.  “Hmmm interesting, where did you live?”  Jenna asked.  “About 3 hours North East of here just outside the suburbs of, Century City.  What about you?” David said, trying to shift the subject.  “Me, I grew up a few hours South East of here near the State border.  But back to you, you said that you had a friend named Claire, was she rich too?” Jenna said.  “No she lived a a regular house right by us, I think her parents were teachers,” David said.  A thought came to David, as he recalled playing with Claire as a kid.

When he and Claire played together in his room, David recalled hearing an alarm like a kitchen timer go off, and when it went off, Mary the maid, would grab either him or Claire and separate them for a little while during the day.  Wait a second, come to think of it, I never spent much time with Claire uninterrupted, and on the few times we had a sleep over, Mary or mom, would make sure that we were in different places, that means they must’ve known about the shrinking!  David thought. 

“Soooo, what happened to you last night?” Jenna asked, tapping David with her left pointer finger, snapping him back to reality.  “When I went to Dinner, Ashley picked me up, and stopped me from going to the party, so I hung out with her last night,” David said, glad to change the subject.  “And how was that?” Jenna asked. 

“Pretty good, we played some games and watched a movie,” David said.  “That sounds fun, you were there the whole night, you didn’t do anything lewd did you?”  Jenna asked teasing.  “No, we didn’t,” David said.  “The party was okay, but I think it was for the best that you didn’t come,” Jenna said.  “Yeah, I’ve started thinking that too,” David said.  “I don’t know about you, but I’m ready for a lazy weekend,” Jenna said.  “That sounds nice, I don’t have anything going on tonight except talking with Zoey,” David said.  The two finished lunch and headed back to their room.

 

Skylar entered Ashley’s room.  Scarlet seemed to be out at the moment, presumably getting lunch, so it was just her and Ashley.  “Hey how was the party?” Ashley asked.  “It was okay, I guess, drinks were good, snacks were good, and that Jenna girl got pretty drunk, so I had to walk her back to her room,” Skylar said, sitting down.  “That’s it?” Ashley asked.  “Pretty much, how was your night with David?” Skylar asked.  “It was… good, he was pretty fun to be around and he was up for pretty much anything,” Ashley said.  “Anything?  What did you do?” Skylar asked.  “Nothing, this silly game with him balancing on my nose, some pinky arm wrestling, and we watched a movie that’s it,” Ashley said.  “Ha, that sounds fun, kinda wish I was there instead of at the party,” Skylar said.  Ashley looked at her friend.  “David, what do you think of him?” Ashley asked.  “Huh, well he’s alright, friendly, and chill,” Skylar said, smiling.  “I’ve noticed you’re smiling a lot more than last year, is it because of him?” Ashley asked.  “I don’t know it might be, but I don’t know what you’re asking,” Skylar said.  “I’m asking if you like him,” Ashley said.  “Sure I like him we’re friends,” Skylar said.  “No, I mean do you, you know, have a crush on him?” Ashley asked.  “What?  Where’s this coming from?” Skylar asked, defensively.  “On Thursday you went to take David home before I did, you saved him in the locker room, and you agreed for him to go to that party, and I know that you’re smart enough to know that that would’ve been stupid.  So do you like him?” Ashley said.  The two girls both took a breath.  “Look it’s complicated, after I became the Varsity MMA captain, I haven’t made any new friends.  So since then, I’ve been looked at sort of like a freak.  So, when David still wanted to be my friend even after seeing my more aggressive side, it was just what I needed.  He was what I needed then,” Skylar said.  Yeah, he was like that for me last night, just what I needed.  But, she saw him first, she’s my friend, and she liked him first I should support her, Ashley thought.  “Well if you like him, I’ll support you,” Ashley said, nudging her friend.  Skylar nudged back.  “I don’t know, I mean, maybe he doesn’t see me as a girl, I mean girls are supposed to be feminine and ladylike, so maybe he wants someone cute like that,” Skylar said.  As she said this, Skylar remembered that cute girl, across the hall from David.  That Hazel girl, she’s probably more David’s type, Skylar thought.  “Come on you’re beautiful, of course he sees you as a girl,” Ashley said.  “Thanks, but I don’t know if I really like him like that,” Skylar said, smiling, with just a little blush.  Trust me you do, Ashley thought.  The two then went to lunch.

Hazel arrived at cheer practice and auditioned just like all of the new members.  Because of her past experience in cheerleading, she was accepted on the team, consisting of over 20 students.

“Alright, great job all of you new members, this year will be great!” the cheer captain Charlotte, or Charlie said.  She was a very excited girl whow was enthusiastic about most things.  “I know Saturday practices aren’t fun, so thanks for putting your all into it!  We did very well in the cheer competition last year, and I know we’ll be great again this year!” Charlie said.

With that, the cheer leaders were dismissed, and they went to the locker room to undress.  Hazel being here cheerful friendly self soon made new friends with other members, and she went out for coffee, and a tour around the town with them.

 

Time: 2:00

After lunch, David was enjoying a much-needed lazy Saturday, just sitting back and watching YouTube.  His video was interrupted when he got a text message from Ashley. 

The text read, “Hey, Tim, this is Ashley,”

David texted back, “Hey, Ashley,”

“I think that it would be best if I grabbed you at around 6:00 tonight, if that thing takes 4 hours, then we could do that thing a few times tonight,” Ashley texted.

“Okay that works for me, I guess I’ll see you then,” David texted.

Okay, so 10:00pm, that gives me plenty of time to relax and prepare for tonight, David thought.  David then returned to watching “Disney’s FastPass: A Complicated History” by Defunctland.

At around 4:30pm, David looked had an idea.  Oh yeah, that means that I’d miss another session with Zoey, I mean it’s not like I have to go to Zoey, but I like talking with her.  I might as well go now, David thought.  David got up, turned off his phone, and he walked to the door.  He almost made it to the door, when Jenna got up, and saw him.

“What’re you doing?” Jenna asked.  “I’m heading over to Zoey’s room, I’ll be back later,” David said.  “K, see ya,” Jenna said.

David slid under the door, and out of the room.  Before David walked into the hallway he looked both ways, just like one would do crossing the street, and he sprinted across the hall in a matter of seconds.  David slid under Zoey’s door and into her room.  “Hey Zoey, sorry for not knocking, but-“ David started.  David looked around the room and saw that it was empty.  The light is still on, so I thought she’d be home, David thought.  David then saw that the bathroom door was closed and had the light on.  Oh, she’s just in the bathroom.  I should probably find a better place to stand, somewhere I wouldn’t be stepped on, David thought.  David walked to the bathroom door and he stood beside the door frame.  This way I’m out of the way and she won’t accidentally step on me, David thought.  The door soon opened, and Zoey’s foot stepped right beside him.  Zoey stepped out of the bathroom, wearing some long pants, and a plane blue shirt.  “Hey down here,” David yelled up to Zoey.  Zoey stopped in her tracks.

“David?” Zoey asked.  Zoey immediately scanned the room for David.  “Over here,” David said, giving Zoey’s foot a light kick.  Zoey immediately looked down and saw David.  David waved at Zoey, as she squatted down to talk to him.  “David, what are you doing here?”  Zoey asked.  I just came here to talk with you for the story, but you were in the bathroom,” David said.  Zoey paused for a second.  He came here by himself just to talk with me about the story?  How nice of him, Zoey thought.  “What are you doing there on the floor?” Zoey asked.  “I figured that it’d be best if I was somewhere by the door frame, so I wouldn’t be accidentally stepped on,” David said.  “Aaah smart,” Zoey said, offering David her hand, which he stepped onto.  Zoey then walked to her computer, and she pulled up the story. 

“Sooo, why did you decide to come now, and not at the usual time?” Zoey asked.  “I have something tonight at 10, so I figured that now could be as good a time as any,” David said.  “Oh, cool, thanks for coming,” Zoey said, curious about David’s plans.  “Where’s Hazel?” David asked.  “She went to cheer practice, and I guess she’s just doing her own thing right now,” Zoey said.  “Oh, she’s a cheer leader?  That’s pretty cool,” David said.  David was a bit relieved that Hazel wasn’t home, as it might’ve been a bit awkward considering on Thursday the two almost kissed.

“Anyway, the story is getting lots of appreciation, I think it’s really making others happy, and that’s the goal,” Zoey said.  “That’s the goal?” David asked.  “Yeah, I never really had many friends growing up, so once I discovered stories and content on the internet, I thought that that was a way I could make new friends, but the story, or singular chapters that I’ve made in the past haven’t gotten this kind of attention before.  So, getting this many views really makes me think I’m brightening the days of others and that’s what I want.  So, thanks David, for letting me tell your story, and helping me make others happy,” Zoey said, smiling.  David couldn’t help but smile to.  “Your welcome,” David said.