- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry that this chapter was uploaded so late at night.

That twerp, got away.  Oh well, I’ll run into him again.  Aubrey’s anger turned to sadness.  She thought I was some kid, but I’m older than her.  I hate being this short.  I had to work my ass off to be the fastest runner in this school, and still girls think I’m a kid.  Aubrey thought back to Thursday.  But then, I was giant compared to him.  For the first time I felt big.  For once in my life, I wasn’t the shortest in school.  I actually had power over someone else.  I want to feel that again.  I need to feel that again.

Aubrey walked to her room, and got out her computer.  Aubrey looked at The Sheet.  The last entry was a while ago with some girl named Emma, so no girl has him right now.  Aubrey scrolled up on The Sheet.  Wait a second, Aubrey thought.  Aubrey looked at the entries for Friday.  There was her roommate, Dasha’s name.  “Wait, this means, she had him during my run.  Aubrey thought back to Friday.  Dasha was acting different, and she mentioned a vibrator, and she was in her underwear.  “She had him with her when I was in the room, she lied to my face,” Aubrey said aloud.  Hmmm, if she had him one Friday, maybe she’ll have him this Friday, Aubrey thought.

***

David had managed to climb into Penelope’s ass, just in time to miss Aubrey.  Penelope spun around to talk with Aubrey.  That was close, David thought as he heard Aubrey walk off.  Okay, now I just have to get out of here.  If I do it now, her friends will see, so I should wait for her to turn again.

“Come on, I’m hungry,” Penelope said.  Penelope started walking, causing David’s surroundings to shift around him.  Shoot, this isn’t good, I gotta get out now, David thought.  Penelope’s walking made it impossible for David to grab onto her panties.  With each stride, Penelope took, David was moved around and couldn’t keep his grip.  It was hard enough to get into her panties, getting out like this won’t work, David thought.  For now, I have to try to stay out of her butt, as best as possible, David thought.

Penelope and her friends walked to the Student Union, there were a few places to eat like Koala Express, and Clubway.  The students could pay with real money, or the school’s dining dollars included with meal plans, the students call them “duck bucks.”  Penelope stood in line for Clubway.  David saw this as his chance.  David climbed, off Penelope’s butt, and made it to her waistband, before Penelope moved forward in line, causing him to fall back down.  That won’t work, maybe I need to get her attention, David thought.  David clenched his fist, and punched Penelope’s left cheek, doing…nothing.  David tried slapping her butt too, but he didn’t have room to do much.

Penelope got her sandwich, a foot long Italian, and got back to her friends.  Penelope sat down on one of those couch type seats.  After a second, she felt a strange annoyance in her butt.  She tried to nonchalantly slip her hand into her pants to get it, but it was just out of reach.

“I’m going to the bathroom,” Penelope said, standing up.  Penelope walked to the bathroom and found a stall.  She pulled down her skirt, and slipped her hand into her panties, looking behind her as she did so.  Penelope felt around until she felt something in her butt.  It was fuzzy, then it moved.  Penelope pulled her hand away.  It, it moved, the hell is that? Penelope thought.  Penelope then felt it wiggle a little more, it was too big to be a bug.  Penelope suddenly remembered talking to Aubrey, and how she said that David was on her shoe.  No, no no no, Penelope thought.  Penelope cupped her hand on her butt crack, and with her other hand, took off her panties.  She then slowly bent forward, causing her cheeks to part.

As Penelope’s ass parted, David plopped into Penelope’s awaiting hand.  Penelope’s suspicions were confirmed, and she closed her hand around David, and brought him up to her chest.  With her free hand, Penelope pulled back up her panties, and her skirt.  He, he was in my butt, for that long, Penelope thought, blushing.  No, don’t be embarrassed, be angry, yeah, be angry, Penelope thought.

Penelope opened her hand revealing David.  “Penelope I can explain,” David said.  “What’s there to explain?!  You climbed in the back of my panties, so you could get away from that girl who was chasing you?!” Penelope said, trying to act angry, but being very embarrassed.  “…Well…Yes, exactly,” David said.  “Why there?” Penelope asked.  “Well I was behind your shoe, holding onto your sock, when you kicked me up and I landed on the waistband of your skirt, and then I had too…you know,” David said.  “Why didn’t you call me for help?” Penelope asked.  “Aubrey would’ve grabbed me if I did that,”  David said.  “I could’ve grabbed you and run away,” Penelope said.  “Aubrey’s faster, she’d’ve caught you,” David said.  “Well, well, you, dang it,” Penelope said, giving up.  “If there were a better option I would’ve taken it,” David said.  “A better option, is my ass not good enough for you?” Penelope asked, sounding offended.  “No, it was great, just…wait, now you’re messing with me now,” David said.  “Yep, but you caught on too quick,” Penelope said.  “So, we’re good?” David asked.  “Sure, we’re good, I know you aren’t that kind of guy, and besides, you probably get enough of that stuff from Jenna,” Penelope said.  “Yeah, yeah,” David said, happy to have cleared everything up.  Penelope looked a bit closer at David.  “Is that lipstick?” Penelope asked.  “Huh?” David said.  “There’s lipstick on the side of your head.  Who kissed you?” Penelope asked.  “Just, a girl from my class,” David said, rubbing off the lipstick.  “Oh, we’re talking about this later,” Penelope said.  “Fine,” David said.  Penelope looked out of the stall, making sure the coast was clear, and she left the stall, with David in her hand.  “And David, next time you want to get with my butt again, take me out to dinner first,” Penelope said, teasingly.  “I’ll keep that in mind,” David said.  Penelope closed her hand around David, and left the bathroom, and walked back to the table.

Penelope sat down with her friends and nonchalantly held David in her hand, beside her sandwich.  “So girls, have you met David yet?” Penelope asked.  The girls all looked towards Penelope, holding David.  David was taken aback by Penelope’s forwardness, but he kept his composure, and waved. 

“David, it’s you!” David heard.  David looked over, and recognize that she was Leah sitting beside Penelope.  “Leah?” David asked.  “David, these are some friends from class, Joy, Leah, and Molly.  We just got put into a group project.  Do you know Leah?” Penelope said.  Leah was the girl with brown hair, Molly had blonde hair, and Joy, had black hair.  “Yeah, from my workout club,” Leah answered.  Molly, the one sitting across from Penelope reached out her hand for David, but Penelope held him away.  “Sorry, he’s mine right now, Penelope said, moving David to in front of her. 

“Ugh, come on, Penelope, where’d you find him anyway?” Molly asked.  “I picked him up when that one girl showed up,” Penelope said.  Penelope broke off a piece of her sandwich, and gave it to David.  “Thanks.  A group project already, that’s odd,” David said, grabbing the sandwich.  “I know right?  Apparently, the class is leading up to one big group project, so we’ll have a ton of them,” Molly said.

“Yeah, but right now it’s just short, small parts of it,” Joy said, chiming in.  “And so far, our group is pretty good,” Leah said.  “That’s good,” David said, finishing his sandwich.  “So, David, you’re in Leah’s workout club?” Joy asked.  “Yeah, right now I am,” David said.  “*gasp* Does that mean you’re coming today?” Leah asked happily.  “I was planning on it, yeah,” David said.  “Nice,” Leah said.  “Well, if you ever change your mind, it’d be cool to have you come to one of my band’s rehearsals,” Joy said.  “You’re in a band?”  David asked.  “Yep, we’re the stun flowers, it’s a working name,” Joy said.  “Cool, cool,” David said.

“I’m part of the fashion club, we’re one of the larger clubs, and it’d be cool if you could come over.  I’m sure some of us would love to make clothes for you to model, we’d just need your measurements,” Molly said, in a somewhat alluring tone.  “I’ll have to check it out some time,” David said.  “Speaking of time, we should head over our club will start soon,” Leah said, checking her tone.  “Right,” David said.  Leah offered her hand and Penelope handed David off to her.  “Bye,” David said, waving to the girls.  “See ya in class,” Leah said, walking off.

Leah walked out of the SSU (Sekiko Student Union) named after the school founder.  “I just need to grab my stuff in my room, do you mind?” Leah asked.  “Not at all,” David said.  “Hey, this is the first time the two of us have been alone,” Leah said.  “Yeah, I guess it is,” David said.  David looked at Leah.  She was a very pretty girl, with an athletic body.  Wait, Ashley said that a friend of hers had a crush on me, could it be Leah? David thought.  She is helping me out, that’s what couples do, right? David thought.

Leah entered the dorm building, and went up the stairs.  “Do we need to stop at your room?”  Leah asked.  “Yeah, I have some waters,” David said.  “Alright, That’s the second floor, right?” Leah said.  “Yeah, first one on the left, 202,” David said.  Leah, went to the door, David input his code, and Leah walked in.  “Cool place,” Leah said.  “Thanks.  My water is on the desk,” David said.

Leah placed David on his desk, and David went to his bag and grabbed a water bottle, and a change of clothes.  Leah grabbed David, and she brought him up to the 4th floor, and into room 404.  David looked around the room.  The room was a mess, there were clothes and food everywhere.  David looked up at Leah who had an embarrassed look on her face.  “It’s a bit messy,” Leah said.  “A bit, yeah,” David said.  Leah plopped David onto her bed, and she grabbed some clothes to change into.  “I’ll be right out, unless you want to watch,” Leah said, jokingly.  “I mean, are you offering?” David said, jokingly.  “Sure, it’ll cost you though,” Leah said, entering the bathroom.  Good thing her roommate isn’t here, David thought.

Just then, Leah’s roommate entered the room.  There stood a girl with black hair, that covered her forehead, and she was wearing a purple sweater, and jeans.  She entered the room, and didn’t seem to notice David.  The girl just went to her side of the room, which was noticeably neater than Leah’s side, and started taking out her textbooks.

Leah soon entered the room wearing Gym shorts, and a light brown tank-top.  She looked over and saw that her roommate came back.  “Hey, Violet, have you met David?” Leah asked.  “Huh, um no why do you ask?” Violet said, quietly.  “Well, he’s right there,” Leah said, pointing to David.  “heh?” Violet said, looking over at David.  “Heh?” Violet said again,  with a very shy look on her face.  “David, this is Violet, she’s a sweet girl, but she’s really shy.  Violet, this is David, the most popular guy in school,” Leah said.  “Hello,” David said.  “Umm, hi,” Violet said, giving a small wave.  David looked at the two, Leah, a very confident girl, with Violet, who was really shy.  David thought about Zoey, and Hazel, then about Dasha and Aubrey.  This school really has a way of putting opposites together, David thought.

“Come on David, let’s goooo,” Leah said, grabbing her gym bag, and holding out her hand for David.  “Yeah, bye Violet,” David said.  “ummm, bye,” Violet said quietly.  Leah left the room, and made her way down the stairs.  Leah didn’t have Jenna or Zoey’s experience so she didn’t account for neither the rough ride down the stairs, nor the amount that her breasts would jiggle in front of David’s face.  “Violet seems nice,” David said.  “She really is, it’s too bad that she’s too shy to make new friends,” Leah said.  “Yeah, I now how that can be, I can help her with that, but I’ve got a lot going at the moment,” David said.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!