- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter

Ashley and Skylar left the workout club room, changed clothes and went for a walk.  “So, David hasn’t asked you out yet?” Ashley asked.  “Ashley it’s been like a day, and he’s got a lot going on right now, these things take time,” Skylar said.

Just then Rocky came running up to them.  “Skylar!  I see you’re with Ashley again, but lets have a match,” Rocky said.  “Rocky I don’t want to have a match with you, maybe later,” Skylar said.  “When?” Rocky asked.  “I don’t know, when I have a good reason to,” Skylar said.  “A good reason, right, I’ll think of one, and when I do.  We’ll have a match right?” Rocky asked.  “Yeah, sure, fine,” Skylar said.  “Alright,” Rocky said, running off to train more.

“What’s her deal?”  Ashley asked.  “I’m not sure, but I’ve bought us some time, to talk,” Skylar said.

***

David was in Leah’s hand, as she walked with Amelia and Sarah to the end of campus.  Leah and co, got to the exit, a large gate way, and to a small office beside it.  Inside was a student at the desk.  “Hello, I’m Leah, and we’re going out of campus, and we’re taking David with us.  The student looked up, and her eyes lit up as she saw David.

“Hi, I’m Gwen, it’s so nice to meet you,” Gwen said, only looking at David.  “Yeah, you too,” David said.  “Umm, yeah, so we’re taking David off campus,” Leah said.  Gwen looked up at Leah, and her smile faded.  “Alright, are you Leah?” Gwen asked, looking at the sheet.  “I am,” Leah said.  “And David, you are with this girl, by choice, and are fine with being taken outside of campus?” Gwen asked.  “Yes,” David said.  “Please insert your code,” Gwen said, moving a smaller key pad to David.  David input his code, while the girls all looked away.

“Alright everything is in order.  Leah, you do understand that by taking David off campus, you are responsible for any problem that may occur?” Gwen asked.  “Yes,” Leah said, hesitantly.  “Then you’re free to go, however the school has ordered me to advise you to take some measures to keep David hidden, as you don’t want to attract too much attention,” Gwen said.  “Sure thing, umm, here,” Leah said.  Leah plucked David off of the desk, and slipped him into her breast pocket on her shirt.  “There you, are,” Leah said.  “I guess that worked, be careful, and David, it was nice meeting you,” Gwen said.  “Yeah, you too,” David said, holding on to the pocket.

Leah started walking, and David fell into her pocket tumbling against her left breast.  “Woah, David, slow down,” Leah said, teasingly.  “Sorry, I lost my grip,” David said.  “Just be careful how much you climb out, Gwen was right, a lot of attention could be bad,” Leah said.

The gang walked across the street, and to down town.  David peeked out of Leah’s pocket and looked around town.  He saw many students, but lots of townies.  David saw kids on bikes, a mailman, a motorcyclist, and all sorts of people.

“So, what should we do?” Leah asked.  “Let’s check out the mall,” Sarah suggested.  “I’m good with that, David?” Leah said, looking down at David in her pocket.  “Yeah, anything works,” David said.  The group walked into the mall.  “Cool an arcade, let’s go there David,” Leah said, walking off to the arcade.  “Yeah, I don’t think I can play any of these games,” David said.  “Oh, right, well, I’ll play a game that you choose then,” Leah said.  “Okay, Galaga,” David said.  “Good choice,” Leah said.

Leah played a few rounds of Galaga, while Amelia and Sarah played air hockey.  “What next?” Leah asked.  “Oooh, I want to buy a new swim suit,” Amelia said.  “Oh, yeah me too,” Sarah said.  “Great idea, and we’ve got the perfect little judge right here,” Sara said, smiling.  “You, you’re joking, right?” David asked.  Leah just smiled at David.

The group went into the clothing shop, Where to Wear, and went to the swimsuit section.  “Oh, this one’s cute, Amelia said, picking out a frilly, blue bikini.  “Yeah, you should, try it on,” Sarah said.  “So, David I’m torn between these two, which one is sexier?” Leah asked.  Leah held up two bikinis, one was a regular bikini bottom with essentially a thin tube top, and the one was a red frilly bikini.  “Well, the first one, works, Amelia already has a frilly one, but they’ll both look good,” David said.  “Aww, thanks,” Leah said.

“Help me too, which one’s better, green stripes or red stripes?” Sarah asked, holding up two plain bikinis.  “Green stripes,” David said.  “good call,” Sarah said.

 “Okay, I’m gonna go change,” Amelia said.  “Great, and take our judge,” Leah said, handing David to Amelia.  Amelia looked a bit unsure, but then seemed fine.  Amelia went into a changing room, while Sarah and Leah sat down and waited. 

“Alright, so just look away,” Amelia said.  “Is this really necessary?” David asked.  “Yes, I need a man’s opinion, now turn around,” Amelia said.  David turned around.  David tried to distract himself from imagining Amelia changing from behind him, by focusing on the pattern on her handbag.  “Hey, you know what, the two of us haven’t been alone together before,” Amelia said.  “Y-yeah, I guess not,” David said.  “You can look now,” Amelia said.  David turned around, and there Amelia was standing in her frilly blue bikini, blushing a little.  “How is it?” Amelia asked, quietly.  “It looks good, great even,” David said.  “Thanks,” Amelia said.

“Hey are you done in there?  I need our judge,” Sarah said, outside the door.  “Yeah, I’ll open the door,” Amelia said.  Amelia turned around and David was greeted with a marvelous view of her butt.  Amelia opened the door.  “Wow, you look great in that,” Leah said.  “Yeah, you should buy it,” Sarah said.  “Thanks, David liked it too,” Amelia said.  “Great now get dressed, I want a turn,” Sarah said.  “Umm, right,” Amelia said.  Amelia offered her hand to David, and handed him over to Sarah.  Amelia then closed the door and got dressed.

Sarah went into another stall and undressed, while David looked away.  “How do I look?” Sarah asked, posing.  She put on the green and white bikini.  “You look great,” David said.  Sarah looked at herself in the mirror, admiring herself.  “Hey, could you do me a favor?” Sarah asked.  “What?” David asked.  Sarah reached past David, and she pulled out her phone.  “Could you take a picture of me?” Sarah asked.  “Umm, sure,” David said.  Sarah pulled up her camera app, stood her phone up, leaning on her purse.  David walked to her phone, and got ready to press the button.  Sarah stood in front of her phone, by the mirror, showing off her butt, and chest.  “Ready,” Sara said, smiling.  *click* “Got, it,” David said.  “Cool,” Sarah said, picking up the phone.  “Good job, now let’s get one with you in it,” Sarah said, grabbing David.  She held David against her cheek, and took a picture in the mirror.  “Smile,” Sarah said.  David smiled, and tried to look as casual as possible when she took the picture.  “Aww, it’s cute picture,” Sarah said.  “Yeah it’s good,” David said, looking at her phone.  “You know this is the first time we’ve been alone together,” Sarah said.  “Yeah, today’s been full of those for me and you girls,” David said.

Leah started knocking on the door.  “Hey, you’re taking forever,” Leah said.  Sarah opened the door, and showed herself off in the bikini.  “You look hot, Sarah, but what took you?” Leah asked.  “Just taking some pictures,” Sarah said, holding out David for Leah.  “Pictures huh?  I could’ve just taken them for you,” Leah said.  “Yeah, but it’s more fun to have David help me, right?  And he had fun too, right?” Sarah asked, looking at David.  “Y-yeah, I had fun,” David said.  Leah seemed to smile.  “Alright, my turn,” Leah said, grabbing David and heading into a changing room.

“So, here we are again,” Leah said.  “I guess so,” David said.  “You better not peak this time,” Leah said.  “Oh, I won’t trust me,” David said, turning around.  Leah started undressing, then she got an idea.  “Hey, thanks,” Leah said.  “For what?” David asked.  “For coming along today, I know it’s gotta be hard for you to trust me enough to let me take you out of campus, so it means a lot,” Leah said.  “Don’t mention it, I’m having a lot of fun, and I don’t get to do this kinda thing…ever,” David said.  “Yeah, I’m having a lot of fun too, and I know Amelia and Sarah are too, so thanks,” Leah, said.  “Your welcome, if you guys do this again, I’d be happy to tag along,” David said.  “Yeah that’d be great,” Leah said, putting on her swim suit.  “What do you think?” Leah asked.  David turned around, and admired Leah’s look.  “You look great,” David said.  “Yeah but, do I look SEXY?” Leah asked.  “Yeah, very sexy,” David said.

“Hey girls, I’m opening the door, Leah said, turning around and opening the door.  “Oh, you look great,” Amelia said.  “Yeah, it’s a good fit,” Sarah said.  “Thanks,” Leah said.  Leah looked behind her back at David.  “I bet you like the view too,” Leah said, teasingly, as she showed off her butt to David.  “It’s okay,” David said.  “Come on, I’m getting hungry, lets get some food,” Amelia said.  “Okay we’ll be just a sec,” Leah said, closing the door.  “We?  I could just go with them,” David said.  “Nah, I’ll just keep you with me, I am responsible for you right now,” Leah said, smirking.  “Yeah, okay,” David said.  “Cool, turn around for me, will ya?” Leah said.

David turned around, and Leah took off her swim suit, behind him.  “I guess you didn’t get to try anything on,” Leah said.  “Yeah, I doubt this place has something in my size,” David said.  “Yeah, but I feel like you should get something to remember today too,” Leah said, squatting down.  “Oh yeah?  Like what?” David asked.  “Like this,” Leah said.

*kiss*

Leah planted a small, brief kiss on the top/back of David’s head.

“There, now we’ve all got something on this trip,” Leah said.  David was frozen, not entirely sure how to respond.  She, did she just kiss me?! David thought.  Ashley said that one of her friends has a crush on me, it must be Leah, right?  She just confirmed it didn’t she?! David thought.  “Leah I,” David said, slowly turning his head.  “No, don’t look, I’m still naked,” Leah said, teasingly.  “Sorry,” David said, looking away.  Leah started putting her clothes back on.  “What was that?” David asked.  “Just a top of the head kiss, don’t read too much into it,” Leah said.  “But, it’s a kiss,” David said.  “Yeah, I looked it up once, it just a sign of a close bond, something to say that I’m here for you,” Leah said.  “Umm, thanks, I guess,” David said.

“Hold this for me,” Leah said, nonchalantly dropping her bikini bottom on David’s head.  David grabbed the small Fabric, and dropped it at his feet.  Leah finished dressing pretty quickly.  “Alright, I’m all dressed now,” Leah said.  David turned around, seeing Leah back in her casual clothes.  Leah put her swimsuit in a bag.  “How do I look?” Leah asked, picking up David, and putting him back in her breast pocket.  “You look beautiful,” David said.  “Wow, that’s a big word, you must really like how I look,” Leah said, trying not to blush.  Then the two left the stall.

“Finally, you were taking your sweet time in there,” Amelia said.  “Yeah, oh well,” Leah said, leading the group back to the lower floor.  “I’m hungry let’s get something to eat,” Sarah said.  “Yeah, we need protein after today, should we just go to the cafeteria?”  Sarah asked.  Leah thought for a second, then looked at David in her pocket.  “Yeah, let’s do that,”  Leah said.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading!